Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > something I needed to say

The Nurse

by keriberi 2 reviews

Julius is trying to figure out what has happend after the accident......

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 785 words

2Exciting

Delilah was driving a very confused Julius home. Ever since they got in the car, there was no conversation. Julius rested his head on the passenger window as he searched through his memories. He tried to figure out how all of this had happened.

"Julius, the nursery looks beautiful, I can't wait until you're finished."

"De, you have to believe me" answered Julius. "I don't remember any of this. I don't remember the life we had together, I don't remember the nursery. I don't even remember our wedding!"

"The doctor said something like this could happen. He said it was because of the accident." said Delilah. "He also said that you would be back to normal in no time"

"I hope so." replied Julius, "Delilah, where is Al and Scarlett? What about Emmet, Ursula and Nosey?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Julius. I don't know who those people are."

"What about the Spy Academy?' asked Julius

"I don't know what you are talking about Julius." repeated Delilah.

The car stopped at a red light. Julius started to look around. He spotted somebody he thought he had seen before. It was the nurse from the hospital. She was waiting to cross the street.

"De, isn't that the nurse from the hospital?"

"Where Juls? I don't see anyone around." said Delilah

"Look over there" pointed Julius, But when he looked again, the woman was gone. "She was standing right there."

"Julius, are you starting to see things?" asked Delilah

"Why is this happening to me" thought Julius. At that moment Julius wanted to faint. All of this was too much to take. He wanted to know what happened to him. Julius also thought of the nurse, there was something weird about her.

The car finally pulled into a driveway. Julius got out of the car and looked at the house standing that was standing in front of him. It was beautiful. It was just like the house he had imaged him and Delilah would live in if they ever had a life together.

Delilah opened the front door and Julius stepped in. He took a tour of the house analyzing the walls carefully as he went along. The house was full of pictures of him and Delilah. Pictures of them at parties, even pictures of their wedding. Julius finally finished looking around and came into the living room where Delilah was sitting on the couch, waiting for him.

"Welcome back home!" Delilah exclaimed. She hugged him as soon as he sat on the couch. Julius' heart started racing. Then Delilah leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Julius felt like his heart was going to explode from beating so fast.

"I think you should get some rest now" said Delilah "I will wake you up as soon as dinner is ready. I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too" replied Julius, "I love you too"

Julius' head was full of thoughts. He wanted to know what happened, but he also wanted to stay and live this life with Delilah. This life was perfect. He was married to the girl he loved. What more could he want.

As all of these thoughts floated in his head, Julius fell into a very deep sleep.

*

It had been weeks since the accident. Julius had been living the life he wanted. He absolutely loved this new life. He loved it so much that he had forgotten about the academy and about Al and Scarlett. He didn't care about what happened after that accident because he was with Delilah -the love of his life- and with her he was happy.

After a very busy day shopping with Delilah, Delilah and Julius sat at a restaurant to eat. Julius found something weird about the restaurant they were eating at. He felt like something bad was going to happen at any moment. As he was admiring Delilah's beauty, from the corner of his eye, he could see somebody staring at him. When he turned around slowly and realized that person was the nurse from the hospital.

"Hold on a second De, I recognize somebody here, you order for both of us, I'm just going to say hi" said Julius

"Sure" replied Delilah

He stood up and slowly walked up to the nurse. Before he was there, the nurse started talking to him.

"Julius" she said "haven't you realized what is happening?"

Julius was so scared he didn't move or reply

"This perfect life with Delilah" she went on "didn't you figure it out yet?"

"Figure out what?" replied Julius

"I need to show you something," said the lady

At that moment everything went dark.

"Delilah!" screamed Julius

TO BE CONTINUED................
Sign up to rate and review this story