Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Everybody Fooled

Over

by ernie_the_leprechaun 0 reviews

The last battle between Cronus and the Heroes...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 683 words

0Unrated
I couldn't cry anymore, I just couldn't. No matter how hard I had desperately wanted to, I could not force the tears to form in my eyes. Instead, I grabbed the pillow on my bed, and just screamed into it. I screamed and screamed until I couldn't anymore, but still I did not feel any better. So, I pulled out my science notebook, and tried to calm myself by writing on a blank page. My thoughts, my feeling, and what had just occurred. We had finally defeated Cronus, but, oh, at what cost?

I watch the walls around me crumble
But it's not like I won't build them up again
So here's your last chance for redemption
So take it while it lasts 'cause it will end


It was a routine enough call. Cronus terroizing somebody, somewhere, with his minions, and we had to stop him. Soon we had beaten the Giants easily, and usually Cronus would have escaped by now through a time portal of his. But today, he simply laughed. A chilly, haunting laugh, that I will never forget as long as I live.

My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find
A reason for good-bye


From his coat pocket, Cronus pulled something out so fast, none of us knew what he was doing. When the blood red liquid went flying through the air towards Jay, he didn't have time to react. But he did have time to scream, yell in horrible agony as the liquid burned his skin. In front of all of us, Jay collapsed to the ground, dead.

I can't live without you
Can't breath without you
I'm dreaming about you
Honestly tell me that it's over
'Cause if the world is spinning
And I'm still living
It won't be right if we're not in it together
Tell me that it's over
And I'll be the first to go
Don't wanna be the last to know


It was then that we all began to really feel fear. Cronus now had the means to kill us, if we gave him the chance. Unfortunately, some of us did. Herry, loyal to our leader until the end, ran to his side to help him. It was too late for Jay, and an accidental brush of the stuff against Herry's forearm made him collapse from the pain. Fortunately, Herry wasn't dead, but we didn't discover that until later.

I won't be the one to chase you
But at the same time your the heart that I call home
I'm always stuck with these emotions
And the more I'm try to feel the less I'm whole


We had to find a way to stop Cronus, but how? He seemed to have brought an unending amount of the poison with him, hoping to destroy us all, here and now. Who would he take out next, who would be destroyed before our eyes. Cronus threw the liquid from the vile and into the air, directly at me.

My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find
A reason for good-bye


I didn't have time to think, let alone move. All I remember is one moment my life is flashing before my eyes, and the next, Archie was on the ground, yelling because of the burns the poison was making on his skin.

I can't live without you
Can't breath without you
I'm dreaming about you
Honestly tell me that it's over
'Cause if the world is spinning
And I'm still living
It won't be right if we're not in it together
Tell me that it's over
And I'll be the first to go
Don't wanna be the last to know


Archie had promised to never be hurt, but when it came down to either my life or his, he gave his in an instant. Archie saved my life, but without him it is not worth living. Is that how he thought, before he died? Before he sacrificed himself for me? I cannot take this anymore. Now the tears will come. Archie, I miss you, I need you.

I love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story