Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > All Alone

Him

by cassandra 1 review

At the apartment.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 800 words

1Exciting
They both walked into the apartment. Kevin still had his arm around Delilah. He sat down on the couch, pulling Delilah down with him. He reached for the remote and turned the TV on. "I have satellite so you must be able to find something you like." Kevin passed Delilah the remote.

Delilah pushed the guide button and looked at the channels. Well she wasn't actually looking at them. She couldn't tell what was on and she didn't care. She was just pushing the up button. Kevin noticed this so he grabbed the remote from her. He looked through the channel and read the show names out load. "Um, CSI no... Just For Laughs, no...Kenny vs. Spenny, maybe...UFC yes!" He clicked the button. There were two guys fighting inside an octagon shape ring, all around the octagon was a fence. One guy, wearing blank trunks, was on his back on the ground. The other guy, that was wearing blue trunks, was on top of him throwing multiple punches at his face. Blood flew from the guys in the black trunks face. He had a massive cut above his eye and blood was also coming from his mouth.

"Kevin can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Delilah could tell that Kevin was really into the whole fighting thing.

"You listen to weird music." The referee pulled the guy in the blue trunks off of the other man and declared him the winner.

Now that the match was over, Kevin actually paid attention to Delilah, "Well I have two things to say to that. First that wasn't a question it was a statement. Second how do you know that It's my CD is in the stereo?"

"Yeah okay so it was a statement and if it's not yours, whose is it?"

"A person I know."

"What's her name?"

"I forgot."

In a mocking way Delilah said, "Well I have two things to say to that. First how do you forget someone's name when you have their things. Second it is a girl?"

Kevin gave Delilah a dirty look, apparently he didn't like to be mocked. "It was a long time ago and yes it was a female." Kevin took a deep breath in and exhaled. "I'm going into the kitchen and since I'm such a nice guy, I'll ask you. Do you want anything? I'll get it for you."

"No, I'm good."

"Are you sure? Maybe you're thirsty or hungry."

"No, I'm fine."

"I'll get you a drink and a little snack." Kevin hadn't listened to a word Delilah said, he was still mad about her mocking him. He walked into the kitchen. Delilah sat there, watching two different guys beat the hell out of each other. "What do you want to drink? Juice, pop, or water?"

"Nothing."

"Water, it is." Delilah was beginning to get annoyed with him.

"What do you want to eat? I have chips or if you want you can have some cookies."

"Nothing!" Delilah's voice was slightly loader now.

"Chips, okay."

Delilah would have yelled at him, but her eyes caught the door. Earlier she was in the kitchen and she remembered that she couldn't see the door. She thought that she could walk out without him even noticing and if he did notice she could easily escape, especially with all of her training.

She heard Kevin slam a cupboard shut and turn on the tap. Delilah stood up and slowly made her way to the door. She kept her eye on the kitchen entrance. She felt her back touch the door. Slowly and very quietly she felt around for the door knob. She found it easily.

The tap turned off and more cupboards were opened.

Delilah turned the knob and hoped that it wouldn't make a sound. It didn't, finally something good happened to her.

With her eyes still facing the kitchen and her back facing the door, she walked backwards out of Kevin's apartment. Delilah relaxed. She was in the clear. She was free from whatever Kevin was planning. She continued to back out of his apartment. Her hopes were high and she was positive she made it out.

Her back hit something, or should I say someone. Fear overcame her once again. Slowly she turned around. When she saw who it was, she stumbled backwards. "No, no, no, it can't be you!" She tripped over her own feet and landed back in Kevin's apartment.

"Hey babe, did you miss me?" The big strong man knelt down beside her. He stroked Delilah's cheek with the back of his hand. His hand was rough and it felt terrible against Delilah's soft skin. He leaned down so that his face was only a couple of inches away from Delilah's face. "You're not so lucky after all."
Sign up to rate and review this story