Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > All Alone

How could you?

by cassandra 3 reviews

Delilah gets some shocking info.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 791 words

2Exciting
Delilah shivered as his hot breath hit her face. He continued to stoke Delilah's cheek.

"That's enough, Phil." Delilah looked up at the kitchen entrance. Kevin as standing there with, with a towel over his shoulder.

"Fine." The man or Phil, pulled Delilah up by her sleeve.

Once on her feet Delilah walked back a few steps. "So this was all planned!"

"Oh come on. You all ready knew that. I know you heard me talking to that man in the park. How stupid do you think I am?" Kevin took a few steps towards Delilah, then stopped.

"I knew something bad was going on, but I had no ideal he was in on it!"

"Yeah, me and Kevin been friends since we were little."

Delilah looked at Kevin, "So you had this guy, Phil, ... 'attack' me last night so you could 'save me' and I would trust you."

"Phil picked you, but yeah basically you're right."

"Yeah I picked you. Soon as I saw you I knew you were our new target. Eric is going to love you. Hell I love you. Look at you." Phil walked towards Delilah. Looking at her body like it was some sort of toy. He reached her and wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

Delilah looked away, trying to block out his touch. She knew that she couldn't do anything. She couldn't do anything last night and she couldn't do anything now. She pictured Julius. Delilah would have loved for Julius to touch her this way, but now it was impossible.

Phil began to kiss her neck. She just couldn't take. Her body was hers and hers alone. Delilah snapped.

She broke from his grip and pushed him. She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Don't touch me!!" That was a mistake because as soon as those words left her mouth a hand came at her. The open palm, of Phil's strong hand, collided with Delilah's cheek.

Never in her whole life had she felt such tremendous pain. The pain was so great that she couldn't help it as tears rolled down her cheeks. It felt like her cheek was on fire. If she would have looked into a mirror she would have saw that her cheek dark red.

Delilah looked up and through the tears she could see Kevin still standing at the kitchen door as if nothing had happened. She looked at Phil. He was pissed. He was breathing heavily. He pointed a finger at Delilah and in a very anger voice he said, "Don't you ever, ever tell me what to do." His fist curled up into a ball, as if he was going to hit her again. "Got it?"

Delilah didn't dare to say anything. She just shook her head, yes.

Kevin crossed his arms. "Hey Phil, I guess she isn't as weak as you thought. Maybe you shouldn't have picked her."

Delilah's cheek still stung, but it wasn't as bad as before. "Wait. So you thought I was weak." She looked at Phil. Her eyes were still a little watery, but she could she fine, as Phil crossed his arms and took a deep breath. He was still mad, but she could tell that he was calming down. "How could you think I was weak? You've never even saw me before."

Kevin lightly chuckled as he walked towards them. "Oh he saw you before." He wiped a single tear off of Delilah's cheek with his thumb. Right now she didn't care. She racked her brain as she tried to think of where this man could have seen her before. She thought she would have remembered seeing him before.

Kevin noticed how hard she was thinking. "You really don't remember?" He laughed once again. "My my Delilah, I am shocked." Delilah was confused and she hated it. She couldn't believe that she couldn't place this man. Her specialty was remembering things, like faces.

Kevin had this smug look on his face. "Come on Delilah. I thought you were better then this. I thought you would have had his face in your mind forever, after how he affected you." Kevin slurred the word, affected.

Delilah looked at Phil once again. His body was stiff. He was still filled with anger. She looked at his face. She just couldn't place him. His face didn't even seem familiar to her.

She looked over at Kevin. He looked frustrated or confused it was hard to tell.

Finally Kevin realized that she was never going to recognize him. "You really don't remember." His voice sounded disappointed, but had a bit of sympathy in it as well. "How could you forget the man that killed, Julius?"
Sign up to rate and review this story