Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > All Alone

Vengeance

by cassandra 4 reviews

I know if someone killed my lover, I would never forget them.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 643 words

2Exciting
"What?" Delilah looked at Phil. He smirked. "You didn't kill him." She wanted to sound sure of herself, but she didn't.

"He did. I thought you would recognize him. I know if someone killed my lover, I would never forget them." Kevin took a step towards Julius' killer, in other words Phil. He lightly hit him on the chest. "How could you forget this man?"

"I know why she doesn't recognize me." Phil finally said something. Kevin and Delilah both looked at him, waiting for his answer. "You barely even saw me. You quickly glanced over at me then you went to the aid of your fallen comrade. I could have killed you too, but I didn't. Why I didn't kill you..." He took a deep breath. "...Probably because killing your boyfriend gave me this sense of power and superiority, so I didn't feel the need to kill you." Phil had a smug look on his face. He lowered his voice and very slowly he said, "It felt good to kill him."

Delilah lost it. She stepped forward and threw a punch at Julius' killer. He was caught off guard, so it hit his jaw. Phil staggered backwards. Delilah would have thrown another punch at him, but being the quick thinker that Kevin was, he grabbed Delilah's wrist. Instinctively Delilah threw her free hand at the side of Kevin's head. It hit him. It was bad enough to be punched in the head, but with Delilah's new found anger, it hurt way more then it normally would have.

Kevin let go of Delilah's wrist and fell backwards. Delilah went right back to hitting Phil. She threw a punch at him. This time he had he arms in front of his face, so it hit his arm.

Delilah went to punch Phil again. This time he was ready. He caught Delilah's hand and when she tried to punch him with her free hand, he caught that too.

If Delilah wasn't so focused of Phil, she would have seen Kevin stand up and stomp into the kitchen.

Phil smirked. "I got you. Just like I got your precious Julius."

Anger overwhelmed her again. In one swift movement Delilah drove her knee into Phil's gut. He let go of Delilah's wrists and fell to the ground, clutching his stomach. "HA! Now who's got who?"

His voice was low and hoarse. "I still killed Julius and there's NOTHING you can do about that." Delilah went to kick him, but he caught her foot and pulled.

Delilah fell backwards and landed of Kevin's glass coffee table. It broke on impact. Delilah rolled over onto her stomach, so she wasn't on the glass anymore. She groaned. With much effort and pain she pushed her self onto her knees.

Her whole back was in pain. She thought that it should hurt more then when Phil slapped her, but it didn't. Probably because most of her back was numb. Her breathing was heavy. Delilah began to push herself to her feet. She wobbled as she stood up straight. Her head ached, it felt like the room was spinning. Now that she was standing up, she could feel her blood slowly slide down her back.

"Now who's got who." Her back was facing the voice, but she knew who's it was. The voice belonged to the man that had ruined her life forever. Her strength came back to her.

She turned around to see both of the men, Kevin and Julius' killer. She charged at Julius' killer, but of course he caught her. He held both of her arms and before Delilah could knee him, Kevin brought a cloth from behind him and covered Delilah's mouth with it. The cloth smelt and Delilah remembered the smell from her training, chloroform.

Her eyelids began to get heavy as she drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story