Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Life On My Own

The New Kids Own Tragedy

by Theresa599 0 reviews

Just read caause' I had this up before so just read it

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 235 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2:The New kid's own tragedy


ALPHA
BETA
CADMUS



When everyone is gone even the one's you care about what was I to do. I started hanging out with the new kid, Andrew. He's not that bad once you get to know him, but he's not like Jay. We were sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch when he asked me.

"Has something ever happened in your life?"

"Theresa are you there." He asked again.

"Uh..............yeah I'm here and yes my best friends just died." I said starting to cry.

"Theresa its ok doesn't cry. I've lost my entire family to some lunatic when I was five. Now look at me I have great foster parents and I'm already sixteen. So please don't cry." He said trying to calm me down.

'Oh you don't understand." I said getting up and running away.

I think he knew I didn't want him to follow me because he didn't. I ran all the way to the janitor's closet, when I got in I ran straight to Hera.

"What will I do I can't fight him on my own." I caught Hera by surprise. As I was sobbing.

"Theresa calm down, we are working on seeing if there is any other descendents, so can you please stop you're crying." Hera said trying to calm me sown but it wasn't helping.

She just didn't understand I need Jay

Bryna Overy-2006-©
Sign up to rate and review this story