Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He saved me from a life of disappointment.

~!Chapter 11!~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Amber is in her junior year of high school. Her curent boyfriend is not the best to have. She meets someone who will change her life for good at one point and better the next. I hope you like it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 1102 words

0Unrated
I started to cry, not because they beat up Connor, but because they couple go to jail for beating him up. I did not need the guys who helped me through so much to go away. Well, not all of then would go to jail, Jon, wouldn't go. But, even though I hated to feel like a fallen princess, I needed Brendon and I knew Lindsay would need Ryan. Brendon and Ryan were our rocks, they held us up with we fall, and gave us support when we needed someone to help us. So here I sat crying into my hands on my couch. I felt someone sit next to me, and pick me up so I was now sitting in there lap. I knew right away that it was Brendon because.......well I knew his body.

"Shh...it is ok. He won't hurt you again. We taught him a lesson." He told me.

"But, you can't go to jail. None of you. I need you Brendon, and Ryan Lindsay needs you. We all need you." I said through sobs. I looked up into his almost like chocolate eyes. He hugged me again. And started to rub my back.

"Shh...we are not going to jail hun. I would not leave you."

"What about Connor?"

"We don't know, it is up to you. Call the police, or let him go and make sure he never comes around you ever again." He said as he shot Connor a dirty look.

"Well, I don't know what to do. If I send him to jail again, when and if he gets out again he would be even more pissed. And if I let him go, I run the chance that if I am alone he will be there. What do you think I should do?"

"Well, I think that it would be better off if we just let him go and just watch out for you and make sure one of us is with you at all times. For a little bit, till we can be sure he will not try something. Amber it is for you own good, we don't want anything to happen to you." Jon said from the other side of me.

"Why do you have to treat me like a baby, I hate feeling like the baby, the fallen princess, so please stop treating me like one."
"Hun, we are only looking out for you. I don't, I mean we all don't want anything to happen to you. We only want the best for you."

"Well, I understand that you only want the best, but I don't need you all watching me at all times. I don't need it, and I don't want it." I yelled at them and ran upstairs.

(This is what was happening downstairs.)

The guys just looked at each other and did not know what to say. But, Ryan went up stairs to make sure that Amber was ok. He went to her bedroom and she was not there, and saw that the bathroom door was closed he ran down stairs.

"Brendon Amber is not in her room, she is in the bathroom." Ryan told Brendon, and Brendon got a scared look on his face. He ran up stairs. He got to the bathroom door and tried to open it and it was looked. So he started to knock on the door.

(Back to me!)

I heard someone banging on the door. I was sitting there on the bathroom floor; I knew it was Brendon at the door. I did not open the door because I did not want to talk to him. I sat there with a razor blade in my hand just looking at it. I knew that I should not do this but, my mind was telling me that it will help. I can make my self feel better with out the help of the guys. So before I knew it I had the razor blade on my left wrist (with the noise of Brendon banging on the door) and I put pressure on it and drew it across my wrist. I saw a small line of blood swelling up and running onto the floor. I toke the razor blade in my other hand and did the same thing to my right list. The next thing I knew Brendon had picked the lock. How I have no idea how he did it. I heard him yell downstairs for some one to call 911, Brendon picked me up and grabbed two towels and rapped them around my wrists. I started to tell him I was sorry, and that I did not really think. All he said was that it will be ok, and that I have been under a lot of stress. We sat there for what felt like for ever. Then I heard other people come in and pick me up and put me on a stretcher, they took me down stairs and put me into a the ambulance and Brendon got in with us. They told us that it was not that bad, but that I might have to stay over night, to make sure I was ok. So once we got to the hospital them bandaged me up and toke me to a temporary room for the night. They put an I.V. in my arm and told me to get some sleep. Brendon stayed with me and called my family and friends and told them I was ok, and that I would be home tomorrow.

(I am just going to skip to tomorrow when I get to go home. All that you missed was them telling me not to cut my self again. And them telling me to go see a therapist and get everything worked out. Yaa, right, I am sorry I will listen to them, but I would not go see anyone.)

So, Brendon had Ryan come get us and he got there. We got into the car. I sat in the back just looking at my wrists.

"So Amber are you ok?" Ryan asked me.

"Yea, I am sorry to scare you guys, I don't know what came over me."

"I am just glad you are ok." We drove to my house in silence and I was thinking what my parents will say. The one time I was dreading of coming home. Ryan pulled into my drive way and cut the engine. Brendon came to my door and helped me out. Well here I am again being the fallen princess.

there you go I hope you like it......REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story