Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 80's all over again! (groovy baby)

Apollo's decendant

by frenchfish 2 reviews

Rallie is gone, but the gang is afterher! once there where Crounos is holding her captive Rallie shows them what she can do, she isn't the decendant of apollo for nothing!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1390 words

0Unrated
"your a big fat meany" Came Rallie's small voice "what! me fat! never!" Crounos shot back at her, he shook her suspended cage "how dare you insult me like that!" he scolded "she's right man, you are fat, f-a-um, what's the last letter?" Herry asked "ugh, F-A-T, and she's right, your on the chubby side" i said, Herry nodded and Neil laughed "Once they find out this loser is the one were fighting against, everyone will be like 'let's vote him for captaine ugly! general of the Uglyland!' and then everyone will be like Hahahaha and well be like 'Yeah, were heroes, we beet mister ugly hair'" Neil said laughing, Crounos groaned "is he always this way?" Crounos asked "yes" Jay said, "you'd better hand her over Crounos!" Came a voice...Odie! Odie was standing up to Crounos! No way! "haha, you dare face me small one!?" Crounos laughed evilishly "dude, never laugh again, it will become a crime" Rallie told him wipping away a new river of blood coming from a scratch on her cheek. Cronous groaned "must you bring her along next time?" he asked "well she may not be a strong fighter, but man does she have a big mouth" i told him, he looked angry "what does that mean?" Crounos asked as his giants came to his side "Rallie if you please" i said "alright Crounos, if you think your sooooo smart, what's 2x2?" Rallie asked "um, what? this isn't what i planned! thi-" Rallie stopped him "wrong answer! Man Corny, you should hit the books once and a while, what will the world think when a man who can't even multiply is their new ruler? I think you will be dealing with some unpleasant voters" Then she looked at us "join the resistance, join the liberals" as if she were a commercial "why can't we be the NDP?" I asked her "cause we fight for liberty! duh! Crounos gets to be the conservatives" Rallie told me, "what are, Rick Mercer?" i asked her "nope, m'names Ral's" she said, Crounos was as red as a tomato "i think Corny is mad" Rallie said "Corny? Corny!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING CORNY!" Crounos bellowed at Rallie, a giant started to swing the cage back and forth "their gonna kill me using the pengelum effect, higher! i want to go higher!" Rallie told the giant, the giant looked angry and slammed the cage (that is attached to a string)into the ceiling! "ahhh!" came a scream "Rallie! Are you alright!?" i called up, i saw a limp body laying against the the bars of the cage, half of the cage was smashed and attached to the cement roof "if my cage falls, i'm gonna be loco for the rest of my life!" Rallie said, her voice was feeble but still there "poor girl, her hair is gonna need some serious counsseling after that" Neil commented "shut up Neil!" Rallie called down.

We all got in a fighting position, i took out my NUMCHUCKS! and swung them around me in a terrifying manor. Crounos was laughing again "Crounos do you have a hobby? other then distroying my friends?" Rallie asked, Crounos turned on his heels to look at the girl that was glued to the roof "not exacly" Crounos answered "are you married?" Rallie asked "no" Crounos was blushing! BLUSHING! "So your a super vilan, that has no life and your gay! wow, super vilany is wayyyyy weirder then i thought!" Rallie was really ticking him off, But i wasn't listening to them i was more busy with the dozen giants that were attacking me!

I heard Rallie messing with Crounos as i was being attacked, we were out numbered and we were out of ideas! I gues it was when Atlanta was tied up at the side that i think we really lost, well we didn't lose the world, just the fight. "NO!" I heard Rallie scream as it was only me and Odie still standing, Odie ran to Rallie's cage "hold them as long as possible" Odie said to me. I attacked the 4 remaining monsters so that Odie could get Rallie out, it didn't work "ah!" Odie called as a monster swatted him down "ODIE!" Rallie called, I ran to the black boy, he was alive, but out cold, the fall was a long one and i expected him to wake up perhaps tomorow.

"Theresa! Behind you!" Came Rallie's voice "ah!" i said as i was hit with the head, I fell to the floor...out cold...

(3rd person point of view, not Theresa)

Rallie stood above everyone, she had managed to squat in her crushed cage. Everyone was down, Theresa and Odie were out cold and everyone else was tied up! She felt tears in her eyes 'i let this happen! i should have known Odie wouldn't leave me here' she thought to herself, she was ashamed of what she had done! she had given up so easily "i have to save them" Rallie said quietly. She looked down on the man she hated the most in the world: Corny.

Rallie's mind started to buzz, and her heart started to sing, words came to her mouth that she didn't know and soon she was singing:
"bring it on
i'm ready for this
tick tock
the time is going by
bring it on
i'm ready to jump
i wanna see the world
i'm ready for it all
bring it on.
don't tell me
that it's over
when it's only just begun
i want to see your face
when you figure out
that i'm your only one
so bring it on
i'm ready for this
tick tock
the time is going by
bring it on
i'm ready to jump
i wanna see the world
i'm ready for it all
bring it on" Rallie sang the very up-beet song, the giants looked up to her and froze, they just didn't move. Rallie was hipnotizing them! Rallie was getting ideas "bring it on, i'm ready for this" she kept singing, she put her hand infront of her and placed it on a bar and she switched songs that she wrote "dance for me baby, i know you want to, dance like you mean, the music is coming threw, dance i can feel it, you want to move it, come on baby dance with me, dance you know how, dance for me baby" she sang holding the bar, the bar began to wiggle! her music was telling it what to do! the bar moved all the way to the side, Rallie did the same thing with another bar and then jumped to the floor, as she fell she switched songs "hit the floor, let you body hit the floor, i know you want to dance, so i say Bang! here we go all again, everybody hand in hand, get yourself on the floor and Bang! here we go! let your bodies hit the floor!" as she hit a shock wave irrupted from her hand! knocking the team from their ropes, they jumped up and kick the giants that remained intranced.

"Crounos!" Rallie called as he jumped threw a portal "Agnon, make sure i book an appointment with the gym, i need to lose this fat" Crounos said "master fat?" Agnon asked "NO! i just want to get in shape!" CRounos yelled "he's gonna wake up one day and figure out how right i was" Rallie said as she watched them leave threw the portal.

"Rallie!" Atlanta said giving Rallie a hug "what was that?" Jay asked coming to Rallie's side, she crossed her arms "i am the decendant of Apollo! I guess i can control stuff with different musics" Rallie explained thinking about the dancing bars from her cage, she laughed "what?" Archie asked "nothing" Rallie said. "i'll get Odie" Jay said picking up Odie, Herry got Theresa.

"tomorow is the talent show and the day that the book returnes" Jay said, Rallie frowned "what are we going to do? Talent show or go home right away?" Rallie asked, Jay smiled "Well figure it out" he said, and everyone walked home, glad that the night was over... "I SINGED MY HAIR!!!!!" Neil screams "you ruined the moment Neil!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
not sure how many more chapter's but hope you like this one! later aligators!
Sign up to rate and review this story