Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Answers and Questions

by Cucumber 3 reviews

George quickly withdrew his hands, which had been wrapped around Pete's throat and looked at me.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 735 words

1Funny
Chapter 9
The drive from the motel towards LA was uncomfortable, although that may be an understatement. It was almost hell. I was driving, thankfully, because they just wouldn't stop bickering or fight. Great, seems like girls really can ruin a perfectly good friendship. I hated being that girl. Who was I to break up a friendship between two guys that had been almost inseparable since kindergarten? This was even worse then when George stole Pete's girlfriend, right under his nose.

"Alright guys. Stop it if you don't want to end up dead in a ditch."

George quickly withdrew his hands, which had been wrapped around Pete's throat and looked at me.

"Why? Are you going to kill us?"

"If you don't stop this, yes. This is so stupid guys, why in the hell are you fighting?"

"He started."

Pete pointed at George and received a glare in return.

"Because he insists on leading you on even though I've told him million times before that he shouldn't be doing it."

"Leading me on?"

"Yeah, you know he's no good for you. You need someone who's a better man then Pete."

"Hey, I am still here, you know."

And they started fighting again. I couldn't take this shit anymore so I drove into a deserted parking lot that apparently had formerly been a parking lot for a diner that was deserted. I stopped the car and got out. I had been walking for a little while when I heard footsteps behind me. Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Where in the hell do you think you are going?"

"Away from you guys, George. I've had enough of this fighting!"

Pete came running, but he stopped a little behind George, possibly trying to stay out of his sight.

"You're not going to walk to LA!"

"I was planning on hitching a ride. I just can't stay in that car with you two constantly fighting about me. It gets old pretty quickly and you two both dance around the whole reason behind all this fighting!"

George let go of me and looked me in the eye.

"Look, Tara. Some things are just better left unsaid, okay."

"But when it affects my future, I want to know about it, okay?"

"Future?"

"George, don't act stupid, it doesn't suit you."

Pete was looking rather uncomfortable with his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth.

"Can we discuss this in the car?"

I nodded, I wanted to get to the bottom of this. We walked to the car in silence and got in. I waited for them to start but they just looked at each other.

"You know, I don't really see the problem."

George's eyes darted between me and Pete.

"George, care to tell us your main concern about this relationship?"

George bit his lip before sighing loudly.

"He's suicidal, okay."

My jaw would have hit the floor if it had been possible. Pete hit George in the back of the head.

"I am not suicidal! What in the world makes you think that?"

"I saw everything that happened around you when you tried to commit it the first time, you're acting just the same!"

"Hang on; you tried to commit a suicide?"

Why hadn't I heard about this? Was this maybe some common knowledge that had somehow not gotten to me?

"Yeah, but it didn't work, as you can see. George, what the hell do you mean?"

"Look, you might as well try it again, and succeed! I don't want you to leave her all heart-broken behind."

"This is the most absurd shit I have ever heard from you George. It never occurred to you that when I tried to kill myself I was single? And that the possibility of being in a relationship might actually save me?"

George was silent, guess he didn't think of that.

"Fine then, do whatever you two please. But if you ever hurt her, I will hunt you down Peter!"

Let's just put it this way; everyone knows how Pete looks, right? Well, George is 5 inches taller and at least double Pete's weight - in muscles! So you can guys imagine how an actual, physical fight might end.

I started the engine and drove out of the parking lot. Thankfully they stopped fighting so we put on music and spent the reminder of the day driving, each lost in their own thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story