Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Los Angeles!

by Cucumber 6 reviews

"Why don't we just leave George at home and go out to eat, just the two of us?"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1098 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 10
It was dark when we finally saw the lights of LA. Since I had never been to the city before, Pete took over the driving. George was fast asleep in the backseat and the occasional snore could be heard from him. The plan was to go first to George's house, then to Pete's and then get something to eat.

"Why don't we just leave George at home and go out to eat, just the two of us?"

I looked into the backseat where George was sitting, salvia running from the corners of his mouth. I turned my face so I could look at Pete.

"I think that's a great idea."

A dinner alone with Peter Wentz? I wonder if I'll be able to survive that without making a complete fool of myself. Being nervous around guys I like is still a problem I am dealing with at 25. Even though I have spent the last five years of my life in a relationship, it didn't do much for my confidence around good-looking guys.

George's house was huge. I had never been there before, obviously, but I had no idea he had such a good taste. I bet he paid someone to decorate it. I guess it can really pay off to by in this music business.

"Come one, I'll show you your room."

George could barely walk due to tiredness but he managed to stumble towards a guest room before he disappeared into his own. The bedroom he let me have was huge and bright; at least I assumed it would be bright in the morning when the sun started to shine. I threw my bags on the bed, I would unpack later when I was feeling this hungry. I got back to the lounge where Pete was waiting.

"I think you're brother fell asleep. Should we go?"

I nodded and followed him out to the car. I was heading towards George's car when I noticed another car in the drive-way. A lot nicer car then George's. It was a silver convertible, a BMW I think. Pete stood by the driver's side. Was that his car?

"Come on, let's take the better car."

I was quick to oblige and jumped into the passenger seat. This car looked awesome. Pete smiled at my reaction to the car.

"Now I know how George gets all these girls, they just jump in his car."

"Wait, is this George's car?"

"One of three. He has a jeep too."

Wow, I guess my brother truly made it. We made our way towards the town center, but I didn't really notice where we were going, I just couldn't believe that George was this wealthy and I had no idea. We stopped in front of a nice, big house with loads of windows.

"Want to come in?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. Was this his house? I nodded and followed him into the house. I felt like I had stepped into one of those TV shows, Lifestyles of the rich and fabulous or something. I had no idea that my own brother had all this money, I had sort of guessed with Pete, but still, wow.

A dog came running out of no where when we entered the house. He tried to jump on Pete, but failed. The tail was wiggling and I swear it was drooling. Pete bent down to pet it, but I stayed away. I've always been wary of dogs since one nearly bit of my hand. I had big scares just below my right elbow where the dog had bit me.

"You can come and pet him, he doesn't bite, I promise."

I slowly made my way towards them but quickly backed away when the dog made its way towards me.

"It's okay, I don't have to pet him."

Pete smirked and got up.

"Since when are you afraid of dogs?"

"Since one tried to bite my arm off."

I pointed at the scar on my arm. The smirk fell off his face.

"When did this happen?"

"Three years ago. Me and Daniel were choosing a dog at the shelter. Needless to say, we didn't get a dog."

He just nodded and patted me on the back.

"Well, I hope you don't mind if I leave you here alone with Hemingway - "

"Hemingway?"

"Yes, that's the dog's name. Anyway, I need to change. I'll be 10 minutes, tops."

He kissed me on the forehead and disappeared. I was left along with a dog, the only creature I am actually afraid of. The dog, sorry, Hemingway just sat there and stared at me before eventually growing bored and wandered off.

I looked around, I was currently in the foyer, but I hope he doesn't mind if I go and have a quick look around. I took the first right turn available and found myself in a big lounge. There was a huge TV on the wall and comfy looking couches faced it. One wall was nothing but glass and from it you could see a large pool and a very nice garden. I wondered if the pool was heated. I kept on walking around the house and next found myself in a big kitchen. It looked almost sterile, it was so clean. He either had a fantastic cleaner or spent almost no time in this kitchen. I was never found of kitchens so I left it. Again I was standing in that foyer, just in time to see Pete come almost running down the stairs.

"You waited here the whole time? Do you want a tour of the house before or after we eat?"

"After, I'm starving!"

He smiled and led me to the car. Not the same car we arrived in though. He wanted to show me his. A big black jeep with tinted windows. I've always had a soft spot for tinted windows, but I've never been able to afford a car with them. He opened the door for me and helped me get up in it. I'm not really tall and my legs are really short, so I always had great difficulties climbing into big cars.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Food? They have that in this city, right?"

"I think they do, at least they did last time I checked."

He winked at me.

"I don't know, just somewhere where I can eat."

"McDonalds?"

"Nah, maybe some place with a bit more class then that."

"Okay, I know of the perfect place then. Fasten your seatbelt."

"Care to tell me where we are going?"

"Nah, it's a secret."
Sign up to rate and review this story