Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One More Night & One More Toy

Chaos and something else

by Cucumber 2 reviews

George came barging into my bedroom, his voice higher then usual and a lot louder. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1037 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 11
We had a nice meal and after that we went for a drive. I know no one wants to read about his or mine eating habits so I will skip that part. And our conversation was rather dull, we mostly just told each other what had been going on since the last time we saw each other, billion years ago.

He was just showing me around the city and the next thing I know we're grinding up against each other in a sweaty night club. I've no idea how we ended here, but I wasn't going to complain. But I won't deny that there was some tiny bit of alcohol running through our veins, well, at least through mine. And when his lips touched mine bright light blinded me. Wow, I guess it really was like heaven to be kissed by Peter Wentz like that. When we broke apart I saw that the bright light hadn't been heaven at all. A guy was standing close to us with a camera nearly in our faces. Once he realized that we knew of his presence he smiled before running towards the door. Pete was quick to follow and I came somewhere behind them. I've never been a big fan of running.

When I finally came out of the club the camera dude was no where in sight. Pete was standing with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath few meters from the entrance to the club. He looked up when I approached him.

"Your brother is so going to kill me if a picture of us appears somewhere."

He sat down on the walkway and sighed, his face in his hands.

"Maybe we should just head home?"

He nodded and I helped him stand up. The drive home was silent and awkward. He dropped me off at George's house without as much as a good-bye. His mind seemed far away and he didn't even look at me when I got out of the car. Had the camera dude really had this effect on him?


"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

George came barging into my bedroom, his voice higher then usual and a lot louder. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"What?"

He shoved a newspaper into my face. I took it and held it while my eyes tried to see the front page, the one that George was pointing at. My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped once I realized that the front page held a picture of Pete and me, from that club. I looked from the paper to George. He was furious, his jaws where clenched together and his face was red.

"Oh."

It was all I could say, oh. George took his phone from his pocket and dialed some number. He tapped with his foot while he waited for an answer while staring at me. I was thankful that next house was a bit far away, because I'm certain that his yelling could be heard from the street.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!"

I couldn't hear what Pete said back, but George did not stop yelling.

"She's here alright! BUT THERE'S A PICTURE OF YOU TWO ON THE FUCKING FRONT PAGE!"

I could've sworn that Pete was chuckling on the other line. He would NOT be laughing if he saw George now. He was actually kind of scaring me. He kept yelling down the phone and walked out of my bedroom. I let out breath that I didn't even know I had been holding in. I looked at the cover again. I had no idea that George liked gossip this much, he obviously was a subscriber.

I dragged myself out of bed and put on some clothes. I did not want to face George in my underwear and I wasn't in the mood for a shower. I left my bedroom and found myself in a very spacious hallway. The only problem is that everything looks more different in daylight, especially if you arrive at a place when it's dark. So I had no idea in what direction to go.

In the end I decided to walk in the direction of George's yelling and I eventually found a kitchen. He was yelling furiously down the phone, so furiously that I couldn't even understand a word he was saying. I looked around the modern kitchen. One of those cabinets has to be a fridge.

A guy I had never seen before came running into the kitchen. He was taller then George, not a great accomplishment though, considering how short George is, and fairly good-looking. He looked at me confused and the yelling George was making puzzled him. I pointed at the paper that was lying on the kitchen counter. The guy picked it up and studied that for a while.

"Are you this girl?"

He pointed at the front cover. I just nodded. The guy's eyes darted between me and George.

"Who are you?"

"Tara, George's sister."

"I think I might have heard about you, once or twice. I'm Joe."

George put the phone away, sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh, hey Joe."

"Why didn't you tell me your sister was coming?"

"Because it was never the FUCKING plan!"

Someone's pissed. His phone started ringing again.

"If it's one of those stupid tabloids AGAIN..."

It obviously wasn't because he smiled as soon as he heard the voice on the other line and said "hi honey". He walked out of the kitchen leaving me alone with that Joe figure.

"Why would the tabloids be calling him?"

"Because he's our PR manager."

"Our?"

"Yeah, I'm in Fall Out Boy. You were locking lips with our bassist last night."

Oh. Fall Out Boy, isn't that Pete's band?

"Wait, isn't George your producer?"

"Yeah, he's that too. He thought that producing was too dull."

Suddenly I realized that I was wearing the most hideous clothing I could've brought with me and that I had yet to take a shower.

"If you'll excuse me I'm gonna go and change."

I smiled and got out of the kitchen. Now I just need to find my bedroom again. And a bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story