Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Sleepover

Truth, Dare or Command

by jade_kwl_name_eva 3 reviews

"Man, what is it with you two? Last and not least, Cassie! So Cass, what is it going to be?" Sam asked now. Cassie smiled at Odie. "Uh, dare?" she said. Sam rolled her eyes. "Kiss Odie again. We al...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1924 words

0Unrated
Heya my friends and fans who love this story! Just to let you know, I decided that this won't be the last chapter. There are about two more to come and then we have the bonus chapter. As you can see by the title, it's truth or dare. Yeah, yeah, you always have truth, dare games in sleepovers and everyone has used them in their stories and I have already done a story on it, but I thought that it would be cool!

*****************

"So, how was the romantic walk with Archie?" Theresa asked, grinning stupidly. Atlanta rolled her eyes. "How was your romantic kiss with Jay on the dance floor?" Atlanta asked which shut Theresa up. Sam jumped on to Theresa bed. "What are we going to do now? Are the boys downstairs or have they gone to bed?" she asked, jumping up and down.

Atlanta shook her head. "Nope, they are downstairs in the TV room. What are we going to do or else I'm joining the boys downstairs." Atlanta said. Theresa also jumped onto her bed, knocking Sam off the bed. "Let's do something with them. Truth, dare or command." She said and started jumping. Cassie nodded her head. "How about truth, dare, command, kiss, torture, double dare and spin the bottle!" she said.

Atlanta looked at her. "What do you mean by spin the bottle?" Cassie grinned. "You spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, you have to kiss! On the lips!" she said. Nicky agreed, she wasn't really listening to what Cassie had said. Sam always agreed with her sister. Atlanta and Theresa had to disagree about the spin the bottle part; they didn't want to end up kissing Herry, or Neil!

"It's 3 against 2, we win. Let's go get the boys!" Cassie said, dragging Sam out with her. A minute later the two girls came back with the 5 boys. They all sat in a circle. "Let's go in alphabetical order! Using our first names!" Theresa said, not wanting to go first. Archie glared at her. "How about oldest to youngest?" he said. Theresa agreed with that, she was the middle one. Jay, however, was the unlucky one. "So I have to go first now?" he said.

"Yes, now just get on with it. Truth, dare, double dare, command, kiss or torture?" Cassie said. Jay thought about it and went with the one that sounded the safest to him. "I'll go with dare." He said. Theresa grinned. "I have a good dare for Jay!" she said and whispered it in his ear. He nodded and Theresa took out her PMR where she had a photo of Cronus. She gave it to Jay and he kissed the small photo of the evil god. Everyone who saw the photo packed up laughing. But Nicky, Cassie and Sam didn't get what was so funny.

"Let us see that photo!" Nicky said. Theresa then 'accidentally' deleted the photo. "And anyway, it's Herry's turn. Truth, dare, double dare, kiss, torture or command?" Theresa said. Herry thought about it. "For the torture, can I torture a person?" he asked. "That depends, who do you have in mind?" Cassie asked. Herry looked at Neil and everyone nodded. Before he knew it, the girls had tackled Neil to the ground while Herry started tickling him. "Hey! I thought that you were supposed to torture Herry!" Neil said in-between giggles (that sounds gay, but I don't know what you call it when a guy laughs like that and chuckles doesn't make sense.). The girls then got off of him and Herry stopped his tickling, but not before he messed up the blonde boy's hair.

"Next up is Nicky and Sam! So, who is older?" Atlanta asked, knowing who was. "I am. I choose double are with Sam, so we can count that her turn as well" Nicky said, handing her mirror to Neil as Herry had also stolen his mirror. The other girls formed a small huddle as they talked about what they were going to do with both of them. Finally they came up with a dare. "Ok, we dare both of you to kiss Neil!" Atlanta said. Sam smiled and Nicky rolled her eyes. "That's so lame. Can't you think of something else?" she said, trying to grab her mirror back from Neil. The girls formed a huddle again.

"Ok, fine. But the boys have to leave the room." Theresa said. The boys left, but they were outside the door listening in on what the girls where talking about. "Your dare is that you must steal Neil's hair care products, trash his room and put bugs in his bed. REAL bugs. And you can steal anything else that you want to." Atlanta said. Sam was about to protest when Nicky dragged her to the door. She opened the door to find 4 guys listening in. Neil, however, had gone to the bathroom to fix his hair again.

Nicky shook her head and dragged her sister to Neil's room. The other boys came back in and they sat in the circle again. "We can continue while they do their dare, but no one tells Neil! Ok, who is next?" Theresa said. Everyone looked at her.

"Me? Already? Wow, ok I choose, dare." She said. Atlanta shook her head, a wicked grin on her face. "You aren't allowed to do the same thing as someone else until all of them have been done. So that leaves kiss, command, spin the bottle or truth?"

Theresa thought about it. "Truth?" she said, not wanting to spin a bottle and kiss one of the guys and she knew that they others would make her kiss someone but Jay. Atlanta rolled her eyes. "Boring. Anyways, is it true that you, like Herry, sleep with a teddy bear?" Atlanta asked. Theresa went red and everyone started laughing. "I take that as a yes!" Atlanta said. Finally Neil came back.

"You're just in time Neil, it's your turn! Command, kiss or spin the bottle?" Jay asked. Neil thought about it. "Spin the bottle!" he said, but then noticed that Sam wasn't in the room. Theresa ran downstairs and got an old coke glass bottle. All the girls that were still in the room sat in a circle while Neil spun the bottle. It slowly started to stop and it landed on....... Cassie!

"No way! I am NOT kissing Neil!" she said. Neil nodded in agreement and the Sam and Nicky came back. "How about I kiss my girlfriend?" he asked. Everyone shrugged and he walked up to Sam and planted a big kiss on her lips. She blushed and felt bad about the bugs and stealing his stuff.

"Next up is Archie! So, what is it going to be? Command or kiss?" Theresa asked, hoping he would choose kiss. "Uh, I guess command?" he said. Atlanta hi5ed him and Theresa glared at the two. "Just because you chose command, still doesn't mean I can't make you kiss Atlanta! Ha! And you can't back down!" She said and smiled, satisfied.

Archie just shrugged and smiled at Atlanta who was sitting next to him. She smiled back and he pulled her in for a kiss. Theresa glared at them again. "Ok, you can stop kissing now! Who's next? Ooh, Odie, you can only do kiss!" Theresa said. Odie blushed and looked at Cassie who was also blushing. He leaned over towards her and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"Ok, next is Atlanta! So, what is it going to be?" asked Nicky. Atlanta thought about it and grinned at Archie. "Kiss." She said and pulled Archie in for a kiss. Theresa rolled her eyes and looked at Jay. He was looking at her and grinning at her too.

"Man, what is it with you two? Last and not least, Cassie! So Cass, what is it going to be?" Sam asked now. Cassie smiled at Odie. "Uh, dare?" she said. Sam rolled her eyes. "Kiss Odie again. We all know that you want to." She said as Neil pulled her in for another kiss. Cassie kissed Odie again. They looked around at everyone except for the blonde couple who were making out at the back of the room.

"Well, we guys are going downstairs to watch a movie now. You girls still have a sleepover to do." Jay said and all the guys, even Neil, left the room. Theresa jumped up and ran to her stereo. "Karaoke time girls! My dad got mics, so we can be in two teams. Nicky and I can be in one team and you others can be in another team." Theresa said. Sam sat down on the bed. "I'll sit this out. I hate singing."

"New plan, we take turns singing." Atlanta said. Theresa nodded and selected a song that they all knew. She chose 'Push the Button' by Sugababes. Atlanta was first up.

I'm busy throwing hints that he keeps missing
Don't have to think about it
I Wanna kiss and
Everything around it but he's too distant
I wanna feel his body
I can't resist it


She then quickly passed the microphone to Cassie. "Wow Atlanta! You're a really good singer!" Theresa said. Atlanta shrugged.

I know my hidden looks can be deceiving
But how obvious should a girl be?
I was taken by the early conversation piece
And I really like the way that he respect me


Downstairs, the boys heard music and the girls singing along. "Who was the first one and who is singing now?" Odie asked. He could make it out as Cassie's voice. Then it seemed someone else started singing. It was Nicky.

I've been waiting patiently for him to come and get it
I wonder if he knows that he can say it and I'm with it
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Catch this opportunity so you and me could feel it 'cos


The boys ran up to the room and listened to them sining. All of them were sining the chorus now.

If you're ready for me boy
You'd better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You're gonna miss the freak that I control


Theresa now had the microphone all to herself.

I'm busy showing him what he's been missing
I'm kind of showing off for his full attention
My sexy ass has got him in the new dimension
I'm ready to do something to relieve this mission


"Wow Jay, your girlfriend can sing!" Archie said. Jay beamed and they listened to Sam singing.

After waiting patiently for him to come and get it
He came on through and asked me if I wanted to get with him
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Won't miss this opportunity so you and me could feel it 'cos


"We've heard all of them except Atlanta. Maybe she was the first one to sing?" Archie said, but then they heard one girl singing the chorus. It was Atlanta again.

If you're ready for me boy
You'd better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You're gonna miss the freak that I control


"Wow, she can really sing!" Archie said. They then heard the girls dancing to the music and they went back to the movie. "Let's prank the girl tonight?" Odie said. Herry agreed with him and so did the others. "Ok, so I was thinking...."
Sign up to rate and review this story