Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > !All Girls Slumber Party!

~!~Getting Invited~!~

by Sk8terGirl 6 reviews

The most popular girls at New Olympia High, have a super slumber party, once a year. What happens when Theresa gets invited and has to ignore her true friends, for the popular ones?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 430 words

0Unrated
It was a bright and sunny day at New Olympia. Everyone was at school. Even though they have different classes at different the 7 heroes still have to be with each other during lunch. The morning went fast for the 7 and before they knew it, it was lunch time. Everyone was gathered around a big table. Neil, Odie and Herry said they have a club meeting and they have to take their lunches to go, which left Theresa, Jay, Archie and Atlanta.

"What's all the commotion over there?" Jay asked.
"It's Brittney. She is handing out her slumber party invitations" Theresa said.
"Ya, but you have to be super popular to get invited" Atlanta added.

Theresa let out a sigh. She was wishing she would get invited. But who was she kidding, she getting invited to the most popular slumber party of the year, with the most popular girl in the school, who is running it. As she made that thought, Brittney came over to Theresa.

"Hey losers, Theresa, I was wondering if you want to come to my slumber party? Brittney asked,
"Sure" Theresa replied with the single word.
"Great, well we're ditching the rest of the afternoon to go to the mall wanna come" she asked again.
"Don't we have class?" Theresa questioned.
"Naïve Theresa, who cares, are you coming or not? She said coldly.
"Ya, sure I guess bye guys" Theresa said as she got up and left
***********************

At the mall the five girls: Brittney, Carly, Ginger, Brooke and Theresa were walking. The mall was empty and Theresa asked why. Carly explained that Brittney's dad owns the mall and closed it down for the afternoon so they can do whatever they wanted without any disturbances. They wanted to officially make Theresa part of their group, but before she can she has to make a few changes to her appearance.

"Okay, Theresa, we want you to be part of our group, but first we have to make some changes" Brittney said.
"What kind of changes?" Theresa asked.
"Just your hair colour, your outfit, your hairstyle, piercing, and the works" They all said.

Theresa agreed. All she wanted was to be popular. And these girls are popular, which can make her popular. So they started. By dying her hair blonde and cutting it shoulder length, buying her tight black jeans and a red halter top, and piercing her belly button. And she was transformed.

"My work here is done" Brittney said pleased with what she did.

And as of that they left for Brittney's house in her yellow convertible.
Sign up to rate and review this story