Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Leaving on a Jet Plane

by MicVSMoshpit 1 review

Sara leaves to start Post-high school life, but gets a heart breaking surprise at the airport.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 497 words - Complete

0MarySue
My dad had finished taking all my luggage out of the car, and my mom started to cry. "Mom, it's okay. I'll call you all the time. Please stop crying."

"Oh Sara, I know you will. I'm just going to miss having you around the house all the time."

"Dad, please."

"Karen honey, she's going to visit. She's not leaving us forever. Come one, we should let her get inside." He tugged on her arm

My mom grabbed me and gave me a rib cracking hug. "I'll miss you. Don't forget to call."

"I won't mom. Bye dad." I gave him a hug, and then pulled my luggage trolly into the airport. I looked around at the people rushing by me. I felt insignificant. I wanted to turn and run back to Gerard. I wanted him to hold me and tell me it was all going to be okay. That he loved me and would never leave.

"Sara!" I heard him call. I turned around and gave him a passionate kiss. "Can you believe we're actually going to do this?" he asked when I pulled away.

"No. It's crazy."

"Come on, we should get going to customs. It's going to take a while."

After we finally got through customs, we had to wait in the waiting area for an hour. He picked up my hand and said, "It's going to be great." All I could do was smile.
*************
FLASH

The smile on Gerard's face the second we stopped kissing was huge. "I love you Sara Klassen." he almost whispered.

"I love you too Gerard." And with that he picked me up around the waist and carried me to my room. He gently placed me on my bed and fell on top of me, his lips colliding with mine for the second time. Gerard had managed to work my shirt off, and before I knew it, we were both under the covers, unclothed.

I finally got what I wanted, but it wouldn't last. Nothing that good ever did.
*************

"Now Boarding Flight 759 to Toronto, Canada at Terminal 3. Please have boarding passes ready."

We stood up and walked over to the line of people waiting to board the same plane. He kissed the bridge of my nose and leaned his forhead on mine.

"You are the most amazing girl I've ever been with."

"Thanks." I pulled him into a kiss and just then heard someone behind us say, "You love me."

I looked and Gerard was standing there with the most pained expression on his face. Tears welled up in his beautiful eyes, but he refused to let them out. I wanted to cry just looking at them.

"What are you doing here Gee?"

He didn't answer. His eyes turned from sadness to hatred in an instant. Then he turned and walked away. My heart broke as I noticed the black suticase he was pulling behind him.

"What was that about?" Tim asked.

"Nothing." But I knew it was everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story