Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Hate Is A Strong Word

by MicVSMoshpit 7 reviews

Her guilt gets the better of her, and she comes clean.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 738 words - Complete

1Moving
"Gerard, I lied."

"About what?"

"I'm so sorry. I really am." My tears started flowing, and I knew I had to get away from him. I quickly got up and started walking back to my apartment.

"Sara!" he followed after me. "Sara, what are you talking about?" He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. "Please tell me" he whispered in my ear.

"Please dont hate me. I did it for the best."

"I could never hate you. Now please tell me what you did."

I pulled away and looked at him. I wanted to look him in the eye when I told him the truth. "This baby. There's no way it could be Tim's. The timing doesn't make sense."

"What are you saying?"

"Gerard, this baby is yours. Ours actually."

He looked at me, anger flashed in his eyes. "Why did you do it?"

"I was trying to protect you Gerard. You have a wonderful career now. And I didn't want to screw it up for you."

"Oh bullshit Sara. This isn't about me. You were just trying to protect yourself. Let me guess, if Tim found out then he'd leave you, and you couldn't have that, you love him too much right? Sara, fuck you're so screwed up. If you told the truth in the first place than we could both be the happiest people in the world. We could be together."

"Gerard, that's not true. I was doing it for you. Believe me. And if Tim found out, he would have stayed with me. I don't think I would have dated you if he did leave me."

"I can't believe you're saying this. I can't deal with this right now." He turned to leave but I grabbed onto his leather jacket.

"Gerard, please don't hate me."

"Hate? Hate isn't a strong enough word to describe what I'm feeling towards you right now." And with that, he disappeared into the oncoming rush of people.

I made my way back to the apartment, crying the whole time and bumping into people. When I was in my apartment, I crawled into my bed, and didn't even get out when I heard Tim come home an hour later.

Tim came in and layed next to me on the bed. I couldn't look at him. "Sara, honey what's wrong?"

"Nothing Tim. I'm just going through my moods right now." I couldn't tell him the truth. It would devastate him, and I loved him. I wanted to marry him. But there was another part of me that wanted to tell him. Maybe it was the part of me that I had stored away for so many years. The part that knew I still had feelings for Gerard. I was starting to realize more that I did still love him. But I didn't know if I loved him enoough to pick him over Tim. I was to busy with me thoughts to realize something else very important. what if Gerard told Tim?

"I mailed the invitations" said Tim, disturbing my thoughts. It took me a moment to register what he had just said. And when I did, I lost it.

"What? Why?" Gerard was going to get his invitation. That was the last thing I wanted now. I hoped that he wouldn't accept the invitation.

"I thought they were done" he said. I knew this was an easy assumption, as they were all sealed in their envelopes.

"Tim! I was going to do that. God, you should have asked!"

"I just thought-"

"Thought what? That it would be better if you did it? I'm pregnant, not injured" I screamed at him. I stormed out of the room and locked myself in the washroom. A moment later there was s soft knock.

"Sara. I'm really sorry. I didn't know it was so important for you to do it. Please don't stay mad, I have plans for us."

I didn't say anything for a minute. "Why?" I finally asked.

"Today's our 5 year anniversary." I slolwly opened the door and looked at Tim before I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry I forgot. Girls should be the ones to remember these kinds of things."

"It's okay. I didn't expect you to remember anyway."

"Tim," I looked into his beautiful eyes. "I love you so much. You know that right?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I know, and I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story