Categories > Celebrities > Justin Timberlake > Different but Together

The Aftermath...Kinda

by hopingformagic 1 review

Um can u just read it and save me the trouble?

Category: Justin Timberlake - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 266 words

0Unrated
The dinner was delicious. Dish after dish was served. The fire-eaters had begun their performance. It was merry and warm as the man dressed in red and black threw a torch into the air and seemingly swallowed it. His assistent,a youn boy of about 15 or less, watched him bewildered, round eyes filled with admiration, the orange fire bounching off his face. Rachel watched with a small smile. Her cheeks were flushed pink. Justin decided that she was thinking the same thaing he was when he saw her glance out the window, give a slight shudder and quickly avert her attention back to the fire. The snow outside had begun building up. There was mor coming.

After dinner was over, there was a small break during which several comedians went on stage and entertained the almost full guests. Soon the room was roaring with laughter. Rachel had moved slightly closer to Justin after a Performer had popped a rubber snake out of a toy gun and it had landed on her lap. She turned to him. "You know, you're not that bad." Justin smiled. "Neither are you." They resumed watching. "Um, there's a performance for the children's shelter." He couldn't look at Rachel. "Would-would you like to come with me?"

Rachel smiled. "Sure!" Justin felt really warm, though he was pretty sure it wasn't from the fire. Just then, Trace came to the table, arm around Cindy's waist. They had left a couple of minutes later to "get some fresh air". As if. "Justin! I just got a call from MTV. I canceled that shelter thing."
Sign up to rate and review this story