Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > All Thanks to a Vision

Realizing things

by Magic144 14 reviews

More secrets uncovered of Theresa's vision.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 708 words

1Exciting
Chapter 2:

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN Class of the Titans




Theresa returned to the same mysterious, ebony space. She wasn't sure where she was, but she recognized the unforgettable feeling that one gets in a dreary location. However, she once again noticed the small crevice of a dull white light, and once again was mesmerized. Careful of her footing, she walked in long strides to the burning illumination. Her eyes never averted from the slight shimmer, coming from afar. She was amazed at how long she could withstand the yearning of her body to blink, and rid her of the watery soreness in her curious eyes. Finally, after her test of endurance, she arrived at the extremely dull and weary ray. She felt the smooth, ice cold stone that made the hairs on the back of her neck dance. As she lowered her palm, she instantly felt a surge of pure energy flow through her veins. It was extremely painful, but for some reason, Theresa didn't retract her hand. In fact, the feel of the energy was so intriguing she placed both her hands on the stone. She challenged the energy to flow, no, explode through her body. After about two minutes, the power started to fade, and Theresa felt weak. She became addicted to this light, as if she wouldn't survive without it. Craving for more energy she reached her hand once again on the stone, but remained disappointed. . Feeling the stone, now paying more attention to the detail, she discovered something. Her eyes widened in shock, due to the fact that there was a coded message embroidered on the stone. As she slid her hand horizontally over the coded message, it began to become larger. Theresa stepped back in bewilderment as the message became bulkier; limiting her space. She was paralyzed as the words danced around her, teasing her, overlapped with fertile shadows. These words and the shadows consumed her, as she saw nothing more but darkness. The words, or rather code, would be engraved in her mind forever.

*************
It was around seven in the morning. Jay found himself asleep on all the ancient Greek text books he borrowed from the school's secret library. He was so sure last night he had found a way to imprison that demonic god known as Cronus. The mere thought of that name made his blood simmer with nothing but hatred.

Jay slowly walked out of his room, still dressed in the same outfit he wore yesterday. He sleepily wandered down the stairs, where his friends were enjoying a bit of comedy, at Neil's expense.

Neil was hysterically waving his deeply tanned arms in the air, and seemed to be complaining. As Jay stepped into the rather crowded kitchen, his ear drums woke up with a bolt of energy, and focused on the on-going conversation.

"Atlanta! How could you! Do you know what you just did?" cried Neil in a shaky voice.
Atlanta was exerting a ton of effort into not bursting in hysterical laughter, for she knew she'd be scolded.

"Whatever, it's not like it's the end of the world" she then couldn't resist, and uncontrollably exploded into cruel, yet seemingly harmless laughter.

"It isn't funny! You...you bi-"Neil was cut short at Atlanta's death glare. Neil gulped as his words shriveled into long forgotten dust. Atlanta enjoyed watching him squirm, while she targeted her prey.

"What was that Neil?"

"Nothing..." Neil whimpered.

Observing this spectacle, Jay spoke up .

"Do I even want to know?"

Four of the teenagers all shook there head, however Neil spoke up, hoping for support.

"Atlanta...smudged my mirror...so now I can't even see myself clearly." Neil whimpered.

Jay rolled his eyes discretely in annoyance, and told Neil to wash his mirror. While Neil ran to wash it, Jay raised his eyebrow slightly in Atlanta's direction. She was determined not to break the staring contest, and was victorious as something more important entered in Jay's mind.

"Hey, where's Theresa?"

**********************
Author's note: Well hope you enjoyed it so far and sorry to make it so short, but I've got a ton of homework to do. I'll try posting chapter three tonight, and I PROMISE it will be more exciting than this chapter.
Magic144:D
Sign up to rate and review this story