Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Power
- " "I....must be....God!" Just as soon as he said his last word, he created a beam of light around himself, and looked up into the heavens. "
Part of the comedic genius you possess. Need more fic's on par of your story.
Author's responseThank you. The "I'm God" bit is going to be a running gag in my story. It's good that you like it.
- great chapter! i like especially the live at the granger's...very funny and entertaining!
while i think everyone is allowed to believe in what he wants, i can' t stand these people who think their lifestyle is the only right one...
if harry begins to notice girls for their true natural purpose...=P...how will his magic-leeching abilities effect a relationship?? is one girl enough to satisfy him? =P or would it be dangerous for only one girl to be the constant source for leeching?
therefore i think harry should consider a harem...of course just for the best of his girl(s)...
if no harem, pleeeease a h/hr pairing!
Author's responseIt isn't dangerous for anyone to be near him. Subconsciously, he only leeches the excess energy in the atmosphere. He'd have to try to hurt someone. Thanks for the review.
- OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope that Harry doesn't need to put the surpressor back on because I think its one of Dumbledores ways of controlling Harry. I love the fact that Sirius was there at Hogwarts for Christmas with Harry. I can't wait to see what kinds of things Harry comes up with while using runes. I can see Stargates, floating barges and other things that you can think up. Maybe if you do have him make a lightsaber have him make himself one too, Voldemort wont expect to be hit with one of those nor will his muggle hating goons the Dumbeaters. DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)
Author's responseI have committed some grevious sins of cliche, so far. The dragon animagus is a big one. I could never forgive myself, though, if I had Harry wield a lightsaber. Thanks for the review.
- Great chapter, it seemed a little rushed compared to your previous chapter but good all the same, I loved the humor in it. Hope you update soon.
Author's responseI have been waiting to write the confrontation between Harry and Jessica for months. I couldn't help but make that the highlight of the chapter. Thanks for the review.
- I didn't like this chapter at all. Harry came off as arrogant and cruel. Perhaps he can start kicking puppies next. He needs to be knocked off his high horse and learn some humility.
Author's responseWell, I can see the arrogant, but cruel? Hmm.
He is very arrogant. I don't expect everyone to like him. I like him, though, so that is all that matters. It's comedy.
Thanks for the review.
(#) animemonster 2007-03-15Harry is powerful. God is powerful. Therefore, Harry must be god...Very nice conjecture. :)
And hell would not have pin ball...it would have daytime TV, though.
Author's responseYes, linguistics are awesome. But, I didn't say Hell. I said Pergatory. They're different. Thanks for the review.
(#) dravenskullwise 2007-04-11Hi, I have found this story to be quite refreshing in the way it has been written and how Harry's behaviour is. Just a question, will Harry and Hermione get together, as it seems they are drawing closer?
Author's responseStop asking me that! Harry is fourteen. He, like every other fourteen year olds (I'm looking at you, fangirls), is incapable of falling in love. That is not to say that he won't try to get into her pants. Also, the summery says that there won't be any serious relationships. Just a bunch of not serious ones.
(#) jedielfsorcerer 2007-08-23this is sweet kick ass story! keep on updating this! i love it. is harry going to be able to change into a dragon for the first task? he he he!!! that would be interesting to say the least!
Author's responseI'm sorry to say that, no he won't. It would be cool, but I have something different in mind for that.
Sign up to review this story.