Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Original Heroes

Monday Morning

by DJessie 0 reviews

THANK YOU GreenNoseRing for letting me put this up here. I just love this stor so much I HAD to put it up here!! Thanks again! Based on the original characters for COTT.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1838 words

0Unrated
Jay

Jay woke up, his head spinning. He had had the weirdest dream last night! There was a centaur, and a goddess, and his uncle had kicked him out.... He looked at his surroundings. He was in a blue and yellow painted room. There were two bureaus, a stone fireplace, and a full-length mirror. He lay back down.

Crap.

Atlanta

"I don't need to read Billy Shakespeare, meet Juliet or Mavolio..." Atlanta sang loudly in her shower. She was interrupted when her cell phone rang. The small girl stumbled out of the water and wrapped a yellow towel around her body before grabbing the phone.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Lan?" a male voice asked.

"Uh-huh," she said, drying her hair with a new towel.

"It's Archie," the voice stuttered.

"Hey," she smiled.

"What's up?" Archie asked her.

"You tell me," Atlanta said, "You're the one who called."

"Oh right," Archie chuckled, "I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to go see that new horror movie Friday."

"That'd be cool," Atlanta said, "Who's going?"

"Oh, nobody," Archie told her, "I just thought it would be fun if maybe just you and I went. You know how the others hate horror movies. I mean, Trent almost wet his pants that time we saw 'The Grudge'."

"Alright," Atlanta giggled, "On Friday, then?"

"Friday," Archie said, "See you at school."

"See ya," Atlanta said, clicking her phone shut.

As Atlanta was getting dressed, the phone rang again.

"Hello?" she said, picking up the phone.

"Hi, Atlanta," the voice on the other end said.

"Oh, hey, Trent," Atlanta said.

"Hi," Trent said again.

There for a few uncomfortable seconds of silence

"Awkward..." Atlanta said in a high-pitched voice.

Trent laughed before asking, "Are you doing anything on Friday?"

"Actually, I'm going..." Atlanta began to say before she stopped herself. She didn't want to say that she was going to the movies with Archie, because lately, when she mentioned Archie to Trent, or Trent to Archie, they got all silent and moody.

"I'm busy that night," Atlanta told Trent.

"Oh," Trent said, "Well, what about Saturday?"

"Saturday's good," Atlanta said.

"Okay, do you want to come to my house, and we can watch TV or something?" Trent asked.

"Sounds fun," Atlanta told him.

"Okay," Trent said, "Bye!"

"Bye!" Atlanta said.

She got changed and flopped onto her bed.

"How did I get so popular lately?" she asked herself out loud.

Archie

"Yeah!" Archie cheered, jumping around his room, which was decorated with various statues and sculptures due to his Aunt Debbie's fetish for interesting knick-knacks.

He wasn't one to complain, he only lived there.

"I'm going out with Atlanta! I'm going out with Atlanta!" he sang.

"Arkie happy?" his little cousin, Lizzie, asked, stepping into the bedroom.

"Yes, Arkie happy," Archie told her, picking the three year-old up and spinning her around the room. Lizzie giggled in delight.

Trent

Trent, however, was not happy about his upcoming "date" with Atlanta.

'What was I thinking?' he thought, 'I have NO idea how to entertain a girl, let alone Atlanta! What am I going to do?' He let out a shout of dismay and fell to the floor.

'Why did I have to fall for Atlanta of all people?" he asked himself, "She's my best friend. And she definitely doesn't feel the same way, she just sees me as someone to pass the time with. Why is growing up so HARD!"

Trent cupped his head in his hands.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he yelled, pounding his foot against the wall.

"Honey? Are you okay up there?" his mother called from downstairs in the dining room.

"Yes, Mom!" he called back.

No, not at all.

Herry

"Where's my sandwich?" Herry asked, his head in the fridge, searching for the bun with sausage, lettuce, tomato, and mustard he had made the night before. "Hercules! Did you eat my lunch again?"

"Sorry, Herry," the god burped as he walked into the small kitchen.

Herry groaned with aggravation as he slammed the door shut, shaking the entire refrigerator.

"You know, I'm kinda sick of having to use my well-earned money to buy nasty cafeteria spaghetti Bolognese," he complained, reaching for his wallet off the table.

Hercules chuckled and handed Herry a five dollar bill from the inside of his pocket.

"Thanks," Herry muttered.

"No problem," Hercules replied cheerfully, "You need a ride to school?"

"Nah, I think I'll walk," Herry said.

"Nonsense, take your truck," Hercules told him, tossing him a keychain with a small, silver key dangling from it.

"My truck?" Herry asked, "You mean..."

Hercules nodded.

"Alright!" Herry cheered, pumping his arms up into the air.

He reached into his pant pocket and pulled out his cell phone.

"Archie?" he asked when his friend picked up, "Don't leave for school yet, I've got a little surprise..."

Neil

Neil yawned loudly and gracefully stretched his arms. The blonde-haired boy rolled over in his bed and looked at his alarm clock.

It read 7:30.

"Crap!" he shouted.

Neil quickly jumped out of bed, got dressed, and ran downstairs.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked Aphrodite, who was looking at herself in a handheld mirror and picking something caught between her teeth.

"You know, I was thinking about it," she said, "But then I noticed that I had a piece of lettuce in my teeth, and I can't just walk around with gross, green stuff wedged in my gorgeous smile! So I needed to pull it out, but it took me longer than I thought! Do you know how hard it is to get food out of your teeth without breaking a nail?"

"You've got a point..." Neil said.

"See? Beauty before education, remember that, sweetie," Aphrodite told him.

Neil was just about to respond when a loud honking noise filled his ears.

Odie

"Odie, it's time to greet the day!" Persephone said cheerfully as she entered her tenant's bedroom.

"Five more minutes," Odie muttered.

"Odie," Persephone said, shaking him, "Odie? Odie"

But Odie still remained in bed.

"Odie!" Persephone shouted, changing into her angry form.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Odie screamed as he leapt out of the bed.

"Oh good, you're awake," Persephone said, returning to her normal form, "Breakfast is ready!"

"Uh huh," Odie said, still shaking.

Jay

Jay walked down the stairs into what seemed to be the kitchen. Chiron was standing over the stove, preparing breakfast.

"Um, good morning," Jay called.

Chiron turned around.

"Good morning!" he said, smiling, "How do you like your eggs?"

"Anyway is fine," Jay murmured, sitting down at the table.

A few minutes later, Chiron put a plate full of bacon, scrambled eggs, and French toast in front of his new house guest.

"Eat up," the centaur instructed, "You've got a big day today."

"So people keep telling me," Jay said.

After Jay was done eating, he and Chiron just stood around the table in silence.

It looked like Chiron was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

"Um, Jay, could you answer that?" Chiron asked, "I would, but..." He gestured to the horse-half of his body.

"No problem," Jay told him.

Jay got up from the table and walked down the hall to the door. He was just about to open it when it swung open and hit him square in the face, knocking him down.

"Chiron?" a girl called, stepping into the house, "Are you here?" She looked down and saw Jay on the floor.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, bending down besides Jay, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Jay reassured her, looking at the girl.

She was fairly pretty, he decided, with her big hazel eyes and heart shaped face. She was wearing a red, long-sleeved shirt, white cargo shorts, and black Converse running shoes. A white and blue striped cap was pulled over her strawberry-blonde hair.

"Nice, Lan," a boy with bright purple hair chuckled as he walked into the room. He was wearing a blue sweatshirt with matching shorts and a pair of black sandals. Jay noticed that he also had some sort of gold armor covering his left ankle.

"Shut up!" the girl snapped before turning back to Jay. "Honestly, I am so sorry, I can be so freaking clumsy sometimes."

"Or most of the time," the purple-haired boy chuckled.

The girl stood up and hit him on the arm. Then she turned back to Jay and helped him up.

"You're Jay, right?" she asked.

"How do so many people I've never even seen before seem to know me?" Jay asked.

The girl gave a little tinkling laugh. "I'm Atlanta," she told him, sticking her hand out. Jay shook it.

"And this butthead is Archie," Atlanta said, jerking a thumb over to the guy with purple hair.

"Hey," Archie waved.

"Um, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" Jay asked.

"To give you a ride, of course," Atlanta smiled.

"A bit of a welcome offering," Archie said.

"Um, okay," Jay said.

"Are you leaving Jay?" Chiron asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" Jay called.

"Hey, Chiron!" Archie and Atlanta both shouted together.

"Hello, children!" Chiron shouted back, "Be sure to keep an eye out for Jay, alright?"

"We will!" they yelled.

"C'mon, Jay," Atlanta said, grabbing her new friend's wrist, "Just wait 'till you see our ride."

X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0X0

The transport turned out to be a HUGE red truck that was awesomely tricked out. A muscular boy with thick, dark hair was behind the wheel. There were two people sitting beside him. A tall boy with thick blonde hair and deep blue eyes, and a shorter boy with light-brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Get in," Atlanta told Jay, throwing one of the door's to the backseat open. Jay did what he was told, Archie and Atlanta going in after him.

"Everyone this is Jay," Atlanta told the other people in the car. "Jay this is Herry, (she pointed to the boy driving) Neil, (the blonde), and Trent."(the one with green eyes)

"Hey," Jay waved. The other boys nodded.

"Herry, how grateful am I that Hercules FINALLY gave you his truck?" Atlanta asked, stretching out on her seat.

"Yeah, if he didn't, we'd still be riding to school in Trent's car," Archie commented.

"What's wrong with my car?" Trent asked, spinning around.

"It's waaaaaaayyyyyy too cramped in there, dude," Archie told him.

Trent frowned, and then faced the front again.

"Herry?" Neil whispered, poking his friend's arm.

Herry ignored him, his eyes focused on the road.

"Herry?" Neil continued, "Herry? Herry? Herry? Herry? Herry? Herry? Herry? Herry?"

"WHAT?" Herry screamed.

"Can I drive?" Neil asked.

"NO!" Herry thundered.

"What about me?" Atlanta asked.

"NO! You haven't even gotten your license yet!" Herry reminded her.

"That's why this is a perfect time for me to practice," Atlanta said, crossing her arms and sliding further into her seat.

Jay had honestly never been in a weirder group.
Sign up to rate and review this story