Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > At Least He Makes Me Forget...

Chapter 17

by Gangsta_Girl 7 reviews

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 3490 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry for the slight wait. The next chapter should be the last. It all depends... But I just wanted to say this chapter goes out to Geets as she requested a "steamy encounter." I wrote TWO! Ha! Enjoy lovelies!

"Spencer, hey!" I sang happily as I bounded towards him, arms outstretched.

"'Sup Raquel?" He escaped through shallow breaths as I hugged him tightly.

"Oh. Sorry." I let go and smiled, embarrassed.

Jon shut the door. "Well...I'll leave you two." He took a long yawn. "I'm due for a nap. Shopping takes a lot out of you." He announced, swinging past Spencer's two Golden Retrievers to the guest room.

Spencer shook his head at Jon and returned his focus back onto me. "So, are we meeting Brendon up there?" He ran a hand inside his front pocket, fingering for his car keys.

"Yeah. He was out doing- I don't know actually. He didn't say, but he did say he would see us there."

Spencer shrugged. "I know. After he hung out with us this morning he just kinda took off. I have no idea where he went. Maybe to fulfill his usual Starbucks fix?"

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"So... " Awkward silence filled the quaint room before he stuck his arm out as a goofy smile spread across his face. "Shall we?"

"Yes." I interlaced my arm with his and we exited the house, looking very much like a scene from The Wizard of Oz.

--- --- ---

"Hey, baby." Brendon kissed my cheek and instinctively wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So, you ready?" I prodded, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He pulled two laser guns from his back pocket. "All set. Registry for Urie is a go." He handed one to me. "C'mon, we got a wish list to make," he said as he began to shuffle off towards one of the aisles.

Spencer held up his hands. "Hold on. I have to know something first- Why'd you want me to come?"

"Because I love you." I giggled. "Oh, and I don't trust Brendon near all the expensive stuff." I added pointing behind me.

Brendon placed a hand on a small corner table, leaning his weight on it. "I'm careful. You don't need to worry about me break-" The small leg of the stand gave way with a snap. He leaned up, sticking both hands up in defeat. "Okay. Point taken."

Spencer chuckled as we quickly ushered away from the crime scene before anyone noticed the destruction. "I guess I got my work cut out for me."

--- --- ---

"And THAT! Ooh! And that! That- I don't know what that is but I WANT IT!" Brendon aimed spastically, scanning every piece of furniture, china, and house hold appliance imaginable.

"Bren, you gotta take this seriously. You've logged in at least eight different toasters!"

"More to choose from?" He said innocently.

Spence locked his fingers around the gadget in my own hands. "Do you mind?"

"'Course not. It's not like I'm using it anyway. Brendon's got it covered," I smirked.

He pointed the scanner at Brendon's head. "So, hot-shot, let's see how much you cost." He stuck his tongue out as he pressed back the trigger. It sounded off with a very faint beep. "Just what I thought... Nothing! Ha!"

Brendon gasped dramatically before dispelling Spencer's comment. "The reason I don't have a price tag is because...I'm motha fuckin' priceless, bitch!"

"Yeah." He scoffed. "Whatever you say Ms. Diva." Spencer flicked his wrist at him.

"Oh no, you didn't!" Brendon snapped his fingers with an exaggerated pose before changing his stance. "Prepare to die Spencer James Smith!" He darted after him; gun perched in his hand like an actual weapon.

Spencer ran the length of the linen aisle and ducked behind a large couch in true action movie fashion.

"Brendon!" I hissed lightly, unheard by the random firing noises the boys were emitting from their mouths. I'm engaged to an eleven year old. Great.

-"Excuse me? Miss?"

I turned around to face the older male manager of the store, who I'm sure had studied the art of walking around with a steel rod up his-

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to-"

"FUCK YEAH! Surrender! You can not defeat me!" Brendon shouted at Spencer.

"-To leave." The man finished with a pompous snarl, unimpressed.

"I'm really sorry. Truly." I looked over at Brendon and shot him a glare.

Spencer recovered from his position sheepishly, aware of the man's presence. Brendon finally stood up in sequence with Spencer's realization and they both handed the scanners over, without a word. We then filed out of the doors as quickly as possible.

"Sorry." Spencer sighed.

"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault, Spence." I stared fiercely at Brendon.

"Oh my God." Brendon said slowly. "It wasn't even a big deal. There was no one else in the fucking store! He was just being a dick."

"No, that was /you/, Bren. You have to know when to stop."

"Why are you getting mad at me? Spence was doing it too!"

"Stop bringing Spencer into this. This is between me and you. We're getting married Brendon! You have to tone down the immaturity a little bit every once in a while."

"Easy for you to say." He huffed, crossing his arms in a pout.

We stopped near Spencer's car. "I'll call you later." He waved before settling in his vehicle and zooming off.

Brendon pressed the lock on the keychain and got in as I slid into the passenger seat of his car. "Do you want to go anywhere el-"

"-Home. I just want to go home."

"Jesus Christ. Why are you so damn pissy all of a sudden. Are you PM-"

"Don't even start.. You know damn well why everything you do is getting on my nerves!"

His face, before confused, transfixed into the most egotistical grin known to man. "Is that so?" His low tone serenaded.

"Drive, Brendon."

He smiled crookedly before injecting his key into the ignition and releasing the sounds of The Cab from the stereo.

--- --- ---

I sat on the loveseat for a few moments watching Brendon view the animation classic, Aladdin. "I'm gonna go get changed and go to sleep."

"Uh-huh. I'll be right there. Movie's almost finished."

I nodded and slid out of the chair and into the bedroom. It was kind of odd living with Brendon. I mean, I loved being near him, but I would have rather have moved in without the circumstances that initiated it.

After the confrontation with my mother, I had tried to go home, but instead was greeted with a large box of my belongings resting on the welcome mat.

He didn't mind me moving in with him, actually he insisted on it. But unfortunately Brendon wasn't around when I was getting situated in the house. He and the guys still had a tour to finish. I was beyond happy when he finally came home though.

So, technically it's been about two months I believe, give or take, since he came back home from tour. It's amazing how fast my life has changed.

I opened my clothes drawer, searching for my pajamas. I prodded through the numerous articles of clothing until my fingers brushed against a flimsy laced fabric. I pulled it up, observing it in the light. My black lace underwear.

I giggled faintly, recalling the incident in my room in which he so happened to come across them. He's never seen me wear them. I grinned evilly and grabbed the matching brassiere and ran to the bathroom to change.

I heard him shuffle into the bedroom. I opened the bathroom door efficiently. He didn't notice me; he was sitting on the bed in his shorts, above the comforter, reading. I crawled towards him seductively. He looked up above the book's cover and his eyes widened. He dropped the book into his lap out of surprise at my current state.

I picked up the book, delicately, moving it over to the bedside dresser, "accidentally" brushing my fingers against his crotch.

He panted heavily as I straddled him. He leaned forward to kiss me as his hands gripped the curve of my ass. My lips ghosted against his as my hand fingered the soft brown hair around the nape of his neck.

"Good night." I whispered before tugging gently on his bottom lip and moving off of his lap.

"Oh, that was fucked up." He stared at me blankly.

I licked my lips saucily. "Got you back."

"You can't play with me like that, Raquel. Look, you got Chauncey all excited. What am I supposed to do now?"

I chuckled at the apparent "tent" in his shorts. "Go take care of it."

"That's what you're here for...and besides," he reasoned. "That's technically not sex."

"Brendon, how is it not sex? Sex is sex. Regardless if it's-"

"Oral?"

"I can't believe I'm even having this discussion with you!"

"It's not my fault. You're the one who wanted to halt the sexual activities."

"You say it as if I was taking away something you had to have to function." I retorted.

"You are! I can't not have sex with you! I'm a man. A man with /needs/... "He looked down between his legs. "That obviously need to be met. Baby, please." He choked out as his eyes found mine.

"No."

"We don't have to break the rules." He took a moment to think. "A hand job- A hand job doesn't count! Ha! Loop hole." He moved towards me.

I placed my hands firmly on his chest, pushing him back. "It's still a sexual act, one which I'm not performing."

"I'll return the favor or something." He pleaded, his erection driving him to the brink of insanity.

"As tempting as your offer is Brendon Urie, I'll have to decline."

"My fucking God!" He jumped off the mattress and into the bathroom. "You're going to regret this!" He called out before shutting the door.

"Brendon, what are y-" I stop, as my mouth gaped open to the sounds leaking under the bathroom door..

His moans were echoed, cascading off the walls as he finished what I had started. Finally after he was sated he came back into the room.

"Bren-"

"-Good night, Raquel." He said bitterly, turning his back towards me after he got situated under the covers.

Okay, so maybe this didn't go over as well as I thought. And Brendon, all hot and bothered, does make me want to- No. I have to keep my composure.

I sighed and flipped to my side of the bed and tucked the covers over me to warm myself from his cold shoulder.

--- --- ---

"You don't look too good." Ryan estimated.

"Thanks?" I rolled my eyes. "I didn't get much sleep."

"Brendon keep you up or something?"

"No." I stated firmly, instantly signaling for him to discontinue the interrogation. "Are you going to introduce me or not, Ryan?" I nodded, indicating the girl almost physically attached to his hip.

"Yeah. Raquel, this is Chelsea."

"Nice to meet you." I lent out my hand.

"You too." She sang sweetly as she accepted my offer.

She smiled, her cinnamon brown eyes sparkling in the mall overhead lights. After retracting her hand she brought it to adjust the auburn hued hair from her eyes. "So, where are we off to first?"

--- --- ---

"Victoria's Secret? You have to be kidding me."

"Ry, we've already been to all the other stores. This is our last stop."

"I don't want to go in. I'll just wait for you two." The apprehension in his voice was apparent.

"Oh, no you don't." Chelsea cooed. "You're coming with us. Besides what if I'm going to buy something?' She winked at him, insinuating more than just a purchase.

Ryan nodded dumbly, entranced by just the thought "Yeah. Okay."

Chelsea walked over to me as I filed through the limitless array of undergarments. "I have no idea."

"Am I correct in to assume that this is for the honeymoon?"

"Yes, and possibly earlier."

"I see." She grinned. "Don't be offended or anything, but I've heard."

"The whole no sex thing? I'm sure Brendon's blabbed to practically everyone who'll listen."

"Practically." She looked back at Ryan.

He was resting against a mannequin, arms crossed over his chest, pouting internally. He had on his signature hat and scarf, tight shirt, and even tighter jeans. He stuck his tongue out at us. We mimicked his gesture immediately. He chuckled, leaning back further before the stand started to give way beneath his lanky body. The display toppled over, taking him along for the ride.

Chelsea and I ran over to check up on him just as the cashier from behind the desk came around to investigate the ruckus. Her nametag glinted in the pink tinted lights.

"Is there a problem here?" The cashier, Amber, asked cordially.

"No. There's not." Ryan propped himself up. He looked down and realized his hands were perfectly placed around the mannequin's breasts. He snapped them up quickly and stood, wiping his hands on his chest. "Sorry about that."

She propped the dummy back to its original position. "It's fine. Just be more careful." She shot him a look before turning back around. "Mr. Ross."

Ryan tugged at the hat's brim, shyly. "Sure." He gulped down and smiled before briskly strolling over to us.

"Yeah, Ryan. You don't want everyone to find out you were trying to cop a feel on the mannequins." Chelsea laughed.

"Whatever." He uttered. He bent down slightly and planted a kiss on her lips as he grasped at her hips with his fingerless gloved hands.

Chelsea smiled after they parted, turning back to me. "So, find anything yet?" She asked.

"No, not really. I don't know what I should get. Suggestions?"

"Well, definitely something you feel comfortable and sexy in." She backhanded Ryan lightly on the chest, halting his nibbling action against her neck.

Ryan snapped out of his daze. "Oh. Uh, sorry. Um...what was the question?"

"We need a male's perspective. What do you like out of these?" She held up a few different pieces of lingerie for him.

"Uh...this is really weird. I don't know. I'm not Brendon."

"I get that Ryan, but you're his friend. You know what he likes." I interjected.

"You're his fiancé, you should know what he likes."

"Touché, Ryan Ross. Touché." I laughed. "You're right. I should know, but I don't. Honestly, he doesn't much complain about what I wear just as long as he can take it off as easily as possible."

"Please spare me the details!" Ryan grimaced, covering his ears with his hands.

"Ryan! Spare the details? I've heard all there is to know about what goes on with you." I added smirking.

Chelsea gave Ryan a look before he shrugged, giving an apologetic grin. She fell into his puppy dog eyes and kissed him. They really were too cute for words.

I rummaged around a bit longer, until one caught my eye. "What about this?" I picked up the piece by the hanger.

"Gorgeous," Chelsea acknowledged.

"Maybe this?" I snagged another garment off the rack.

"That's hot," Ryan appreciated.

"Just get both." Chelsea concluded as she stuck her hand inside Ryan's back pocket.

"Maybe I will." I smiled, making my way to the cashier.

--- --- ---

"Brendon? You home baby?" I asked after I stepped into the house. I turned to flick on the light switch. Nothing. "Okay, that's weird." I kicked off my shoes and continued my way through the darkly lit room.

I passed to our bedroom and into the bathroom. I stopped abruptly. There was nothing but candles around the large bathtub, filled almost to the brim in tempting hot water.

The glow from the candles were illuminating the most gorgeous specimen I've ever had the pleasure to lay eyes upon. Brendon had his head propped against the back of the tub, eyes closed, relishing in the water. He must have felt me watching him because he stirred and smiled over in my direction.

"Hey." He said huskily.

"What are you doing, baby?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

I placed the pink striped bag on the floor and placed my hands on my hips. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Why?" He stood up, the droplets cascading down his naked form, and stepped out, grabbing a towel from overhead. "Is it working?" He tucked the towel around his waist and walked towards me leaving behind wet footprints on the bathroom tiles. He backed me up against the wall with nowhere to escape.

"N-no." I stumbled out as my body screamed for him to take advantage.

He smirked lightly. "No?"

"No." I said calmly through my beating heart.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He knew I was lying, but continued to tease. He kissed me faintly, brushing his lips gently against my own. He moved his kisses to my neck and down my collarbone while his hands crawled beneath my shirt.

"Stop." I breathed pressing my hands against his chest.

He stepped back just a bit and lifted my shirt above my head throwing it carelessly on the floor. My dark hair fell perfectly around my shoulders.

His mouth gaped open slightly as his eyes scanned across my chest. "When'd you get that?"

"Today. Thought I'd wear it home. I wanted to surprise you." I said sofly, never releasing my gaze from his beautiful eyes. "Do you like it?"

An "mmmm" sound was all that was heard against my neck before he let his fingers get to work around my denim skirt. It plunged to the ground in one simple gesture. I swiftly moved it to the side with my foot as he continued to massage my neck with his lips and tongue.

He took a hold of my hips and guided me backwards onto the bed never letting his lips relinquish contact with my own. I sat on the mattress as the back of my knees bumped against it. I stared at him, water slowly streaming down his chest and collecting at the top of the white towel.

I bit my lip and backed up further on the bed. He crawled forward until he was looming over me, my thighs rubbing against the ductile material of the towel.

He glided his hand over my curves before easing up and running his fingers through his wet hair. "Baby, I have to have you." He said sincerely. "Please. Don't tell me no."

I brought him down against me, his wet chest against the soft lace of my bra. "Let's just call this a truce then." I whispered into his ear before nibbling at the lobe gently.

"Wait." He looked at me quizzically. "You mean, okay? Just like that? What about all that stuff abou-"

"Sssshhh." I put a finger to his lips. "/Solo amame/."

He kissed my fingertip before I let it fall back down. He nodded, understanding. He took his skilled fingers and dragged them up along my sides, pulling me up. He quickly undid the latch of my bra and tossed it carelessly before kissing me deeply, stealing my breath away.

I rose up from the bed slightly to gain his access to my underwear. He threw it, randomly; the hunger in his eyes burning with passion. He allowed my hands to occupy themselves around the towel, releasing his hips from the fluffy material. He laid himself back on top of me, our moans in sync as our flesh came in contact with each other's.

"Brendon," I gasped. I wrapped my arms around him, kneading my fingers into his wet skin as he entered me.

He let out a low moan, eyes closed. "Fffuck...Oh god..." He opened his eyes and arched his back, angling perfectly inside me. My body twitched in anticipation as he plunged slowly, attacking my impatience. I couldn't take it.

He continued, messily kissing me, meeting his tongue with mine as his thrusts grew irregular. I wrapped my legs around him, my heels digging into his lower back as I groaned against his full lips.

"Tell me something. In Spanish." He growled, panting heavily, lust oozing in his tone.

I could barely speak with the waves of pleasure collapsing inside me. I gulped down, as his mouth attached itself below my collar bone. His thumbs circled the swells of my breasts, causing me to rise against him. He propped himself up on his forearms, looking intensely at me, awaiting my words.

I crashed my lips against his, swiping my tongue across his luscious lips before whispering, "Hoy es noche de sexo. Voy a completir tus fantasias. Nadie te va tocar como yo. Nadie te lo va hacer como yo. Solo es mio. Para siempre."

"If only I knew what you were saying, but damn it sounds good." His kissed my bottom lip. "Damn, it sounds good."
Sign up to rate and review this story