Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > *Make-Up Story!!*

The story so far

by Krazy_gurl 6 reviews

Just read guys!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 742 words

0Unrated
Hello everyone! Ok, so this is what the story looks like so far...

Atlanta and Archie were both walking hand in hand by the park.
They were going out for 2 months now and they were very happy. They sat
down at the park bench to rest when they saw Theresa and Jay comming there way.
They headed to them when suddenly....

Theresa599- Theresa burst out laughing for no appearnt reason when out of no where something randomly hit her on the head.

"Jay!!!Was that you?!!!"Theresa asked while yelling.

"Well, typical much."Atlanta said sighing.

Until something randomly grabbed both Theresa and Atlanta and ran off.No one knows where they went.

Ace_Fan_12- -" Atlanta? Theresa? Where are you guys?" asked Jay as he looked around.
-" Maybe they went to get some ice cream!" suggested Archie, but Jay was not satisfied.
-" Or maybe Cronus got them!" said Jay. But as soon as he turned around, the same person that got Atlanta and Theresa grabbed Archie and ran away, leaving Jay alone..

jade_kwl_name_eva- "Guys, this is not funny!" Jay shouted out to his missing team mates.
Herry and Odie came jogging up to Jay.
"Have you seen Theersa, Archie or Atlanta?" Jay asked. The others shake their heads until they hear someone scream.

twiinklestar- "What no, why?" asked Odie.
"Because they just dissapeared out of nowhere." answered Jay.
"Guys! Where are you?" called Herry.
"It's not going to work. I already tried calling." said Jay.
"Who do you think did it?" asked Odie, typing away on his laptop.

Magic144- Meanwhile, Theresa, Atlanta and Archie were bewildered at where they were. They were surrounded by dark shadows moving fertively around them, guarding them so they couldn't escape.
"Where are we?" aske Atlanta
"Seems to me were stuck in some sort of cave." stated Archie
"Hey! Our weapons are missing"shouted Atlanta annoyed.
"Well come on, lets look for a way out of here!"
They walked around the cave's walls, as they desperately searched for a way out, and tried contacting the others, without sucess. Suddenly, they heard a loud, piercing growl, they turned around only to face...

CompetiveSwimmaChick- .....all the sudden Neil and Odie jumped out from behind a tree spraying water guns! Atlanta jumped backwards as the spray hit her in the face - straight into Archie's arms. Archie stood there stunned as cold water blasted into his face, enjoying holding Atlanta. Jay and Theresa startd laughing but their laughter died as...........

puppy_palooza- a mutant lion appeared behind Odie and Neil.
'Move!' screamed Theresa as she stared at the creature.
'Why?' laughed Odie and continued spraying water at them.
'Becau-,' yelled Theresa, but got cut off as the lion pushed Odie and Neil out of the way. It sent them flying to the wet, cold, ground. As they layed there unconscious, the lion made it's way over to the 4 remaining friends.....

GranolaBar- The lion approached the 4 remaining friends. Archie stood protectivly in front of Atlanta and Jay did the same with Theresa. The lion approached Jay, but to their surprise, quickly tackled Archie to the ground.
-" Archie!" yelled Atlanta and tried to get the lion off him, but with one hit from his tail, Atlanta was sent flying to a tree. The lion sprayed Archie with what looked like a can and Archie went to sleep. Then the lion took him by the hoodie and went off somewhere where no one would find them...

Wow! The story is looking great until now! Thanks to Theresa599, Ace_Fan_12, jade_kwl_name_eva, twinklestar, magic144, CompetiveSwimmaChick, puppy_palooza & GranolaBar for making up this cool story! Also thanks to Randog and Danger_Duck_26 for reviewing, but your ideas didn't go with the story..

So if you wanna continue the story so we could finish it, continue from:

The lion approached the 4 remaining friends. Archie stood protectivly in front of Atlanta and Jay did the same with Theresa. The lion approached Jay, but to their surprise, quickly tackled Archie to the ground.
-" Archie!" yelled Atlanta and tried to get the lion off him, but with one hit from his tail, Atlanta was sent flying to a tree. The lion sprayed Archie with what looked like a can and Archie went to sleep. Then the lion took him by the hoodie and went off somewhere where no one would find them...


SO COMMON GUYS! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! WHOEVER ALREADY REVIEWED CAN REVIEW AGAIN!!






Sign up to rate and review this story