Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

Life is a rollercoaster

by Silvana 2 reviews

Sequel to Just Your Average Non-Groupie. I CAN EDIT THIS ONE! PLease read this version. Thanks.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-06 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 461 words

0Unrated
An: Guys I'm sorry but ficwad's been playing up. The other copies of this story I can't edit. At the moment I don't know whether I can edit this one. So please bear with me. Sorry!

Life is like a roller coaster

Will: Hey Jen.
Minute to Midnight: Hey Will. U k?
Will: Yeah, u?
Minute to midnight: Yeah. Met one of your friends today. Was looking for you.
Will: You told them I'd moved?
Minute to Midnight: Yeah.
Will: Hu was it?
Minute to Midnight: Uh, Brian.
Will: ...Brian?
Minute to Midnight: Yh, Brian. Said he knew you from school.
Will: Oh...that Brian.
Minute to Midnight: U ok?
Will: I gtg. Cya.
Minute to Midnight: kk. Cya
Will is now offline

Will looked up, troubled, from the computer monitor as Ray walked into the room, holding a steaming mug. "You okay?" he asked, handing her the mug. She accepted it with a smile. "Thanks. Yeah, just something Jen said."
"You on that again?" he half teased, sitting on a seat near to the computer. "Thought you were doing work."
She rolled her eyes. "I am. I have, even," she replied, gesturing to the pile of paper now lying on top of the printer. He grinned. "Sure," he said disbelievingly.
"Mr Toro. Are you implying that I don't do my work?" Will asked imperiously.
"Me? Never," he smiled. Will laughed. "I have done it. So now I'm free for the weekend."
"Oh that's a shame. I am too," Ray said, completely serious apart from the gleam in his eyes.
"Shame," she agreed, putting her mug down next to the computer and standing up, beginning to leave the room. Ray took her hand just before she was out of reach, pulling her towards him.
"No," he told her. "You're staying here." She barely had time to grin at him before their lips met.

_________________________________

Brian walked away from the airport, his thoughts reeling. He's met his daughter. His real live daughter. And best of all, Willow didn't know. He guessed it was probably wrong to go behind Willow's back but hey, you only live once, right? And she couldn't get the law or anything on him without telling Jenny the whole sorry story. And the fact that he'd now got Jenny's address was interesting. He grinned to himself as he got in a cab. This was gonna be a bumpy ride.
_______________________________________________________________________

An: It's here. Finally. The sequel. I have no idea where it's going, how it's gonna get there or even who it's going to be based around. So bear with me. Thanks to everyone who told me I should write a sequel. And special thanks to Bri who reviewed Just your average non-groupie this morning who kick-started me into writing this.
Sign up to rate and review this story