Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

You Can't be Close Enough Unless I'm feeling your Heartbeat

by Silvana 4 reviews

A writer...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 622 words

0Unrated
You Can't be Close Enough Unless I'm feeling your Heartbeat

She rested her head on his chest as she curled up next to him on the sofa. Almost absentmindedly he started to stroke her dark hair.
"Do you think the guys would mind if I skipped the tour?" he murmured.
Will smiled. "Probably not, but fans would," she replied softly, the sound of his steady heartbeat calming her. "And you love the tours."
Ray sighed. "Yeah, I do," he agreed. "But I'm not going to be here for our two year anniversary."
Will rolled her eyes. "It doesn't matter. As long as you're doing something that makes you happy."
"But being with you makes me happy," he protested, his hand dropping from her hair to her shoulder. She turned so she was looking up at him. "And you make me happy Toro. But you've still gotta go on tour."
He beamed at her. "You gonna pack for me?" he asked hopefully. She snorted. "No way."
He bent down and kissed her. "Well I'd better go and start. Maybe I'll finish before tomorrow."
Willow laughed and sat up. "Finish before tonight."

_______________________

"So where's...?" Willow asked as they walked out of the airport, rotating her hands indicating that she knew who she was talking about but couldn't quite remember the name.
"Working," Jamia replied. "Her and Gee said their goodbyes last night."
Alicia nodded, before changing the subject. "So, ready to shop?" she asked with a grin.
"After packing for Frank, yeah," Jamia laughed. Willow raised an eyebrow. "You packed for him?"
"You didn't?" Alicia and Jamia exclaimed.
"Um...no?"
What? But it's like the first rule in the handbook!" Alicia told the older woman.
Willow grinned. "You mean to say that although I've been with Ray for almost two years, neither of you has given me the handbook. I am offended," she teased them.
"Well we'll go to Starbucks..." Alicia began as they reached their cars.
"And instruct you in the ways of WAGs," Jamia finished for her.
"We're WAGs? Oh yeah," Willow replied. "Wives and girlfriends." The three women burst in to peals of laughter as they unlocked their respective cars and left the airport far behind.

_________________________

"Mikey? You're happily married, yeah?"
Mikey looked up wearing a face of confusion. "Well yeah. Two years, remember?"
Ray nodded thoughtfully. "Course I remember."
"Well why you asking then?" Mikey asked his friend. "Unless..."
"No Mikes. Don't go there," Ray warned him but it was too late. Frank turned round. "Unless what? What's he gonna do?"
"Guys!" Ray protested. "I'm not gonna do anything!"
"Then why'd you ask?" Mikey demanded, annoying Ray in the name of entertainment in the tedious waiting area.
"I was just wondering that's all..." Ray mumbled his head dropping.
"Cause you were thinking bout asking Willow..." Frank persisted.
"Asking Will what?" This time it was Gerard who joined the conversation, purely because it seemed like a fun thing to do.
"To marry him," Mikey replied for Ray.
"Guys! I'm not...at least, I don't think..." He was mumbling incoherently by the end of his feeble protest.
Frank laughed. "Aw. He's blushing," he teased.
"Guys, knock it off," Ray half snapped. Gerard sighed. "If you can't see yourself with anybody else ever again, then yeah ask her. Just plan it first."
Ray nodded. "Knew that already."
_________________

There were five pages covered in his messy scrawl before he was finished. He glanced at his watch in the half-light. One am...Maybe he should get some sleep. He paused, undecided. He ran a hand through his hair before turning of the light, plunging the tiny space into pitch blackness.

______________________________________________________________
An: Thanks to Beth for the review. Thanks to Al for saying you'd read it.
Sign up to rate and review this story