Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Alter Ego

No, No, No

by aqueous 1 review

The morning after.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 733 words

0Unrated
A/N: I'm running out of ideas it seems i gotta mull things over, sorry for the short lived chapters, I promise to increase that.

Also please check out my novel Degenerate, which I am currently working on. Feedback would be wonderful!
Thanks for all the support as always!

(ps: sorry guys I didn't even realise the content wasn't there!)


Chapter 10: No, No, No

The sun rose its golden light bled through Atlanta's thin curtains she, yawned and turned over smothering her face into the pillow. She loved the warm feeling of her bed, the soft feeling of the cushion against her face. These serene feeling was broke by her throbbing head. She sat up slowly scruffing her hair, eyes barely open she paced slowly to her door and cracked it open to be taken aback by the brightly lit common room.

There sat Archie, pacing the living area back and forth muttering to himself. She smiled at this, he did not notice her awake as of yet. She couldn't make out what he was saying. He then looked up and noticed her at her door his eyes quickly jumped else where and he turned to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

A look of confusion came over her face but she quickly brushed that off. Right now she needed tyenol and water, lots of it. She stumbled slowly across the wooden floor, her bare feet tingling at the cold surface.

- - - -

He watched her make her way to the cupboard, dumping two tyenol in her hand with the other retrieving a glass of water, she threw the pills carelessly down and quickly gulped the water.

Even in this state, her hair scruffy, her unkept look, she had this beauty about her, he adored her for another moment till she looked his way and he quickly avoided her eyes.

His mind raced with the thoughts of last night, he was worried and excited at the same time. Would she hate him, would she love him. If his amount of uneasiness could be formed into matter it would be larger than the moon.

He sighed, and sat down with his toast, and chewed slowly, not wanting to talk. He figured to be quiet, if he said the wrong thing he was doomed. She sat across from him, he could see her slowly coming back from her headache.

"Remind me to never do that again..." she said scratching her head. He just looked down without a word. "I hope I wasn't cruel to you."

"Not at all," he gulped, taking another bite of toast his eyes still avoiding hers.

"Is something wrong, you're awfully quiet..." she said slowly looking at his awkward form.

"Uh well--" He said slowly, he wish he could tell her everything, but a lump grew in his throat, and he could barely form words.

"What happened?! Did I do something, oh god did we?!" She jumped out of her chair and paced back and forth uttering completely ludicrous stories. All Archie could muster was no no no.

- - - -

Theresa woke up, with a smile on her face, she rolled over to touch her loved one, she smiled up at him. Jay playfully kissed her on the forehead as he brushed the hair from her face.

Her mind awoke from its reverie to the sound of a loud bird tapping on the window. Theresa jumped to reveal she had been clinging to a pillow. She threw it away quickly in shock. She scanned the neat room, no one was to be found, she had no idea where she was.

A note was left beside her, with a flower. She leaned over and picked it up and smelt the sweet scent. She opened the note to read:

Theresa,

I had an errand to do, breakfast is on the table. I will be back soon, we'll spend the day sight seeing.

Love,
Jeff.

She let her body fall back into the cushion of the bed, she gazed up at the ceiling. Her head throbbed, what had she done. Why did she feel so tranced by Jeff. She remembered why she had been mad at Jay, and got caught up in the moment. She figured a little longer wouldn't hurt but she'd contact Atlanta to let her friends know she wasn't kidnapped.

She sighed, this would be something she would have no answers to explain why.
Sign up to rate and review this story