Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Within Temptation

Within The Pain

by darks00 3 reviews

Sorry if this story sucks, guys

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-09 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 1009 words

0Unrated

The Academy, 19:03, Julius' room

I played with the broken shard of the plate I dropped earlier in the kitchen. I heard of people having an addition to this. I never understood why, but now I think I do. I starred at the shard. It was tempting me. Begging me. Should I...Should I give in?

____________________________________

WARNING:

If you are sensitive to hear about self-abuse, blood, a sensitive topic to you, ect, ect, DO NOT read the following part untill the big line comes. Then it is safe to read again.

***********

I rolled up my sleeve hesitately while sitting on my bed. My arm was shaking, as I held my right wrist up. Tears where in my eyes. Is this what I want? I saw my blue vein perk up. No. I don't want to die. I just want to feel the rush again. I'll cut around it. No harm done, right?

I started slow at first. Just one little line. No blood. I wanted to see his blood, a sign that he was still alive, and this wasn't a dream.

Cut.

There was a little bit of blood, but not enough to saticefy me.

Cut.

Crap. Blood was leaking on my arm. What if some leaked on the rug, or the bed and someone found out? Wouldn't be good. I ran to the washroom, ran some cold water and put my cut under it. It stun like hell, but I couldn't let anyone else. Al and Scarlett say they need spies in perfect shape. Maybe they'd cut me off if they knew my newly found habbit.

I wrapped my arm with bandages, and it stopped bleeding.

_____________________________________

OKAY! Those who skipped that part can read again if they want!

___________________________________

I looked at myself in the mirror. Pathetic, I told myself. Weakling. I wanted to smash that mirror so bad that held my reflection. For giving in to the pain. I use to be confident. But Zack...Delilah's boyfriend stole it from me. I have no reason for anything. So why am I still here? I don't know.

___________________________________

The Academy, 19:27, The Gym

I was wrestling with Delilah for pratice. Scarlett was teaching us new techniques. Delilah was wearing her usual white pants with a short-sleeve blue shirt. I didn't change out of my blue long sleeve shirt and blue pants.

"Aren't you going to get hot in long sleeves, Juls?" Delilah asked me.

Like you care.

"No," I lied.

I didn't want anyone to see my pain on my arms.

"Okay," she said, shrugging.

It was Delilah who made the first move. She grabbed my right wrist- my hurt arm.

Fire burned as her nails dugged into my wound.

I screamed. I screamed like I never did before.

Delilah let go of me. "Julius!"

I fell onto the gym floor matt. I broke down, crying. Crying for my pain. Emotional and physical.

"All right, Children, everyone but Delilah out of the gym." Scarlett said.

Whispers where going around. Then they exited.

I was having troubles breathing. Delilah set me down.

"I'll grab an oxygen tank," I heard Scarlett say, "I think he's having a panic attack."

Delilah put my head onto her lap. I was crying, holding my head in pain and sweating.

I knew what a panic attack was. It was when you got into so much stress, that you break down. I felt Delilah push the bangs away from my face.

"It's okay, Julius. Tell me what's wrong," Delilah said in her sweet, calming voice while grabbing my hand.

"Pain," was all I manage to say, "please, Delilah, please, help me!"

I heard Al and Scarlett rushing in.

"What's wrong with him, Man?!" Al asked Scarlett.

"A panic attack," Scarlett told him.

"Over what?" Al asked.

"I don't know," Delilah answered for Scarlett, "he just freaked out when I touched his wrist."

I felt Scarlett put an oxygen mask over my mouth.

Delilah was playing with my hair, making comforting noise...

Then everything turned black.

_________________________________

THE ACADEMY, HOSPITAL WING, 19:45

(Delilah's point of view)

Al, Scarlett and me where by Julius' side while he layed in the hospital wing, still sleeping. I wanted to wake him up, make sure he's okay.

But Scarlett told me having a panic attack takes alot out of people, then they need their rest. I wonder why Julius had a panic attack, and/or why he didn't tell me.

Dr.Marsh, the doctor of the academy, came up to us.

"So you have no clue what caused this?" Asked Dr.Marsh.

"No," I said, "he just freaked out when I touched his wrist."

"...Is he scared when someone tries to touch him?" Dr.Marsh questioned.

"Now that you mention it, lately Julius has been isolating himself, not been eating or wants to be touched," Scarlett said in thought, "he hasn't been himself."

"Has he ever been abused in the past or present?" The doctor questioned.

"Not that I'm aware of," said Al.

"Okay," said Dr. Marsh, "Can one of you please fill in some information about Mr. Chevailier? His records need to be updated."

"Delilah, Honey, can you please do them? The big man and I have to continue with today's lessons," said Scarlett.

"Sure," I said.

I took the clipboard and pen from the doctor. He nodded his good bye, then Al and Scarlett left. After filling out the fourm, curiousity was getting the best of me. Julius is right- curiousity is going to kill me one day. When I touched his wrist he freaked out...

Curious, I remember I had touched Julius' right wrist. I rolled up his sleeve, careful not to wake him from his slumber. I saw big white bandages. This arroused my curiousity even more. I removed the bandages.

I gasped, and almost cried. Near his wrist, were three fresh wounds, bleeding. It looked man-made, too. Was that why he cried out and paniced? Wanting to wear long sleeve shirt during gym training?

The question was, is someone hurting Julius...Or is he hurting himself?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story