Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Whipped Cream Attack!!!

Love Love Love Love Love Love

by xSoMeOnEx 2 reviews

:)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 392 words - Complete

0Unrated
He couldn’t be, it was all just nonsense. Spencer looked from Brendon to Ryan. The idea that they were together did sound sick, but that didn’t mean he was jealous, it was just sick. “Guys, can you do this without me?” Spencer suddenly asked.

“What’s wrong?” Ryan asked.

“Nothing, I’m just feeling a little dizzy.” He stood up and left the room.

The three boys left just kept starring at each other. What the hell was wrong with Spencer? “What wrong with him? Is this really that hard to digest?” Ryan asked to no one in particular.

Jon shrugged, “I think he’s jealous.”

“Jealous?” Brendon questioned.

“Yeah, I don’t know why. I just get that feeling.” Jon explained, “Maybe its nothing.”



Ryan entered his fresh hotel room feeling awfully rotten. He threw his purple hoodie on the couch and instantly fell on the white bed. Spencer was all that was on his mind. Since he left the interview no one had heard of him and for some reason he felt like it was his own fault.

He stood up and looked for his cell phone in his back pocket. Once again he dialed Spencer’s number and waited for an answer. As he waited Brendon entered the room. “What are you doing here?” Ryan asked, hanging up the phone.

“I’m worried,” he paused, “Spencer is really messing this up.”

“What?!”

“He is Ryan! Why can’t he take this as Jon took it?” Brendon sat on the bed and looked up at Ryan, “He’s so dramatic.”

“Don’t say that!” Ryan shot back angrily. “He must have a reason.”

“What now? You’re on his side.” Brendon stood up and confronted Ryan, “He’s ruining this for us.”

Ryan looked at his feet, Brendon was right. Spencer was ruining this. Wait. “Brendon, what you said in the elevator…”

Brendon blushed, “Ryan I think I might love you.”

He looked up and saw Brendon’s big brown eyes looking at him, “Brendon…”

“I don’t know how this happened, but I do.”

Ryan jumped on Brendon making him fall flat on the bed. He immediately attacked his lips not caring how much it hurt.


I cut it short. Sowwy for that but next chapter there’s going to be some monstrous fucking so just wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story