Categories > Anime/Manga > Spirited Away > Without You

Chapter 3

by Shylia 0 reviews

Category: Spirited Away - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 425 words - Complete

0Unrated


As the two friends climbed the stairs Lin asked questions so fast Chihiro couldn't get a single answer in. They turned acorner and walked straight into the elevator. Once that elevator reached its highest floor Lin quickly pulled her out of the way of a few clients. They continued on to the elevator that reached the highest floor. Finally reaching Yubabba's old office Lin continued pulling Chihiro deeper and deeper into the office. Suddenly fear washed over Chihiro as she asked "Lin, who is your new boss?"

Rather shadily she replied"Oh, you know just some guy."

As they entered the innermost chamber she saw a very sad looking man sitting at a desk with his head bowed and hands gripping his hair. He had very pale skin with dark, emerald hair and all too quickly she realized who it was. It was Haku but he was somehow different. Then he looked up, their eyes connected and recognition flashed in both. He was without a doubt the most handsome man she had ever seen. Haku jumped from his seat and ran to her, gathering her in his arms.

They remained that way for quite a while. When they separated self-consciously looking around for Lin they found that she had slipped quietly from the room during their embrace. Suddenly shy Chihiro said "So you're the new boss around here. I was wondering why they were being so secretive about it."

"I haven't seen you for ten years and all you can say is 'So you're the new boss.' Chihiro, I have missed you."

"Really? I was afraid you might forget me, after all I was scrawny and annoying and always getting into trouble. Not much to remember."

"Of course I remember you, I lo...I could never forget you. When did you get here?"

"Well, it rather strange. Iwas running through a crowded street, in the opposite direction I believe, then suddenly I was at the entrance to the train station. I have no idea how I got there, but that was this morning."

"Do you plan on staying here?" Hope flared in his voice.

"I'm not sure; there is really no reason for me to go back. I haven't thought that far ahead."

"I'm glad you came back."

"Me too."

"Umm, I hate to say this but I really need to get caught up in my work. Could we have dinner together in a few hours?"

This was the first time anyone had ever asked her to dinner. "I would like that very much."

Sign up to rate and review this story