Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

A Declaration of Feelings

by MicVSMoshpit 0 reviews

Ronnie Radke makes a big mistake, and pays the price big time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 1345 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I growled at the girl.

She grinned madly and waved her camera around.

"I thought maybe Gerard would want to see who his wife really is."

Behind me, without even looking, I could feel Sara burst with anger. She pushed past me and went at the girl, but I managed to grab her before she could reach her.

"How dare you do this! You have no right!" she yelled, her face flushed.

"Well for a price, I won't have to do anything," the girl replied smoothly. "You see, tomorrows show is sold out, and I didn't manage to get my tickets in time."

"Fine, we'll get tickets for you," I said, anger still bubbling my stomach.

"I wasn't finished. My Chem is like, one of my favourite bands. In fact, they're on my 'people-to-met-before-I-die list. And my boyfriend, well let's just say, he might not be around much longer to fulfill his wish list either. So, if you haven't guessed yet, I'd also like backstage passes along with a pair of tickets thank you very much."

Both Sara and I looked at the girl in disbelief, but both of us knew that it was the only way to get ourselves out of a potentially disastrous situation.

"Fine," I said, shaking my head. "Whatever. Just tell me your name and I'll leave it all will call for you."

"Erin Sampson," she replied, and then went off in the other direction. I turned to Sara, who had fear written all over her face.

"This is bad."

"Everything is going to be fine." I tried to hug her, but she backed away.

"I should really go." She turned and retreated back to the bus, without even looking back at me, she went inside. I didn't want to admit it, but I too was scared. I could have ruined things for not only me, but her, and the rest of the band.

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

"Gerard, get your ass out here," I yelled. The girl had arrived with her boyfriend, and I finally understood what she meant about him nothing being around for much longer; he was bald, very pale, and had dark circles around his eyes. He spoke in a very small voice, and looked frail, but at the moment, his face was glistening with tears of joy. In front of him, Mike, Ray, Bob, and Frank were all talking with him and his girlfriend happily.

Gerard was in a room down the hall, and he came in with a curious look. "Who are they?" he asked.

"Just go talk with them." I pushed Gerard towards them, and Ronnie walked into the room. He looked over at me, then came and pulled me away.

"If this backfires, we're in big shit."

"I thought you said it would be fine."

"It better be."

Ten minutes later, when the bands manager came in gave them some instructions, they said goodbye to Erin and her boyfriend, and filed out of the room. Erin came over to me and smiled.

"I'm not a bad person, I'm really not. It's just that, my boyfriend, he has leukemia. And he really wanted to meet them. I would do anything for him. I'm sorry I did what I did, but I really had to." She pressed something into my palm, and then continued, "I'm not out to ruin your life. Whatever you do in private should be kept that way. Please forgive me."

I waited until she had left the room to see what was in my hand. Slowly the roll uncurled, and I let a sigh of relief escape my lips. Ronnie had come back into the room, and I showed him the film.

"Is that it?"

I nodded. He grabbed it from me and started to tear it.

"If we're going to do this," I nearly whispered, "then we have to be extremely careful."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, taking a step towards me.

"Right now, I want it more than anything."

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x--x-
A month after the incident, Ronnie and I had hardly anytime alone together. There always seemed to be someone lurking around, although that could have been my imagination. Whatever the case, the only moments we could steal together only allowed us time to talk, or kiss. Most of the time, we spent texting each other. Gerard had noticed that my phone use had suddenly increased, but he never questioned me about it.

Finally, we had arrived at the final show. From the start of the day, everyone seemed down, but they wanted to make it a night to remember.

I decided to watch the bands play that night, but I was particularly excited and nervous to see Ronnie play. He had texted me early that morning, telling me to watch because he had something planned, but I hadn't seen him at all. So I stood on the side stage, hidden behind the curtains, waiting to see what Ronnie had meant, and it didn't come until the end.

They closed with their song "Reverse This Curse," and before they started, Ronnie said, "This song I'm dedicating tonight to a women who has made me feel things I never thought I would. She's opened my eyes to so much, and she's made me a better person. And even though she's not here, I want her to know how much I love her." He pulled something out of his pocket, opened it, and held it in his outstretched palm. "I'm waiting for you, whenever you're ready to have me, I'll be here for waiting for you." And then the song started, and just like that, I fell for Ronnie Radke.

I waited until Ronnie said his thank you's to the crowd and to MCR and Billy Talent before I hurried back stage to find Gerard. My initial intention was to confess everything, to come clean so that everything wouldn't be a burden anymore, but when I entered his dressing room, his face lit up and he waved the make-up artist away.

I sat down beside him and he took my hand.

"These past few months have been the best of my life, thanks to you."

"Don't say that," I whispered.

"Why not?" he asked, sounding hurt. "It's true."

I smiled and kissed him lightly. "We'll talk after the show. I have something to do."
x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

I crushed the cigarette under my foot and stood up. I felt stupid, having said those things on stage. She hadn't even bothered to come find me after the set, and I knew for a fact that she had watched because I caught a glimpse of her beautiful long hair leaving the side stage.

I brushed my pants off, but a noise from behind startled me; it was Ray.

“Ray, what’s up?”

“We need to talk.”

My heart almost stopped beating, and my head felt suddenly lighter.

“About what?”

“These past weeks, I’ve seen things I thought I was just imagining, but I had a gut feeling I was right. I saw you and Sara the other night. And what you said tonight, it was about her, I know it. But you can’t do this to Gerard. He needs Sara right now, and whether she thinks so or not, she needs him, too. Just leave her alone, and I won’t say anything to Gerard.”

I was set to defend myself and lie about it, but the opposite came spilling out of my mouth.

“I can’t. I love her. She’s everything I need in someone. I can’t just give that up.”

“Ronnie, you don’t want this to get any messier then it already has.”

“What?” But as soon as I said that, I noticed a movement behind Ray, and someone came at me with something hard, and I wasn’t sure exactly what. I fought hard, kicking and punching everywhere, but whomever it was, had me by the throat and swung the object at my head and I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story