Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

What We Do Best - DEC 22

by AlexSanDee 0 reviews

Kelly and Luke spend time together

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 1163 words

1Ambiance
Kelly looked up into Luke’s beautiful eyes. He was leaning over her gently brushing her hair away from her face. She stretched out feeling the soft sleeping bag underneath her. “Is this why you brought a sleeping bag?”
He shook his head slowly. “No, I didn’t plan this.” He lowered his mouth to hers. He had never kissed a girl whose lips tasted like strawberries. Slowly his hand moved under her sweater and she shifted. Luke stopped and raised his head looking to her for approval. She nodded slightly then with her own trembling hands unbuttoned her sweater. Luke’s eyes never left her face.
“Kiss me again.” She whispered. This time he lowered his mouth to the soft skin of her neck. Slowly his lips moved down.
Kelly’s eyes opened when she heard his sharp intake of breath. How could she have forgotten? The wound inflicted by Mike’s cruel actions was just visible above her bra. “Did that mother fucker do that to you?” Luke’s voice shook with rage.
Kelly looked away and nodded.
Luke sat up and Kelly quickly pulled her sweater closed. He reached for his messenger bag and pulled out his cigarettes. Lighting one he took a long drag then spoke. “It’s a good thing he’s in the hospital already. If he wasn’t I’d have to put him there myself.”
Kelly closed her eyes and tried not to cry. A moment ago the world had seemed so right. Now it was all gone.
“That’s why you got the restraining order against him?”
“Yes” she answered in a small voice.
Luke tried to clear his head. No one had ever made him feel like she did. It excited and frightened all at the same time. “So what? He get drunk and got a little rougher than usual?”
Kelly sat up. She was hurt by his words. “I never had sex with him if that’s what you’re thinking.” She stood up and pulled out her cell phone. She scrolled down to Kara’s number and was about to call when he took the phone from her.
“I’m sorry.” He said softly.
Kelly was holding back tears, “Sorry why?”
He finished his cigarette and ground it out. “Sorry I made it sound like you and Mike had fucked.”
Kelly stared at him. A single tear rolled down her cheek.
“And sorry that the son of a bitch hurt you.”
Slowly Kelly sat back down. She sat with her head lowered. “I never wanted to have sex with him. I didn’t feel that way about him.”
Luke pulled her to him. He kissed the top of her head. Her voice was so small he strained to hear her words. “But I feel that way about you.”
He closed his eyes fighting the deep physical attraction. She turned her face to his and soon they were on the floor again. Luke gently unhooked her bra and kissed the skin around the ugly mark left by Mike. He felt Kelly’s hands move down between their bodies.
Luke groaned and rolled away from her.
“Luke? Did I do something wrong?”
Shit she sounded like she was gonna cry again. He sat up. “No Sunshine. What you did was right, too right.”
“I don’t understand.”
Luke looked over at her. “This is all too soon. I fucking want you more than I’ve ever wanted any girl but it aint’ right.” He ran his fingers through his dark hair. “Not now. Not like this.”
Kelly sat up and adjusted her clothes. She reached out and touched his arm. “I know you’d never hurt me.”
He looked over at her. No one had ever shown such trust in him. “You don’t know that.”
She smiled sadly, “I do know that. For once I have a feeling that is about me. I know you’d never hurt me.”

Luke and Kelly were standing by the road when Kara pulled up. Luke opened the door for Kelly but she shook her head. She gently closed it then pulled open the back door. She slipped in followed by Luke.
Kara rolled her eyes. “Look, I’m not your chauffer.”
“Just drive, Kara.” Kelly said laying her head on Luke’s shoulder. He put his arm around her and she snuggled next to him. They drove on in silence. Kelly put her hand out and linked it with his.
“Where am I dropping you?” Kara asked
“I live just down the road from you.” Luke answered.
Kelly looked up at him. “You do?”
He nodded.
The house he pointed out was just a block away from their house. As she pulled up front Luke gave Kelly a quick hug then got out. “Thanks” he said to Kara.
“You better get in front” Kara told her sister. “Mom might think it’s a little strange if she she’s us pull up.”
Once Kelly was in the front they took off. “So?” Kara asked.
“I don’t want to talk right now.” Kelly answered quickly.
Kara shrugged. “Whatever.”
When the pulled into the driveway Monica was waiting on the porch. “Where have you been?”
The sisters walked together towards her. “I told you I had some stuff to do after school.” Kara reminded her.
Monica nodded, “Yeah, that’s what you said. I was talking to Kelly.”
Kelly looked over at Kara.
“She was with me.” Kara answered.
Monica shook her head, “Don’t lie.”
“Why don’t you think she was with me?” Kara asked.
“Sarah called looking for you.” She said to Kelly. “She said she saw you and Kara leaving the school with Luke. Was he with you?”
Kelly nodded, “Yeah, we gave him a ride home.”
Kara tried to divert her attention. “Why would it be a big deal if Luke was with us?”
Monica sighed, “It’s not a big deal. I just wanted to make sure that Kelly didn’t go anywhere with him.”
“Why?” Kelly asked. “What’s wrong with Luke?”
“I didn’t say anything was wrong with him.”
“Then why all the questions? You never asked questions when I was with Mike. You never cared if I went places with him.” Kelly said angrily.
Monica was surprised by her words. “I never asked questions because I trust you , Kelly.”
“Well maybe you should have asked questions.” Kelly said pushing past her to go into the house.
Monica looked over at Kara. “What was that all about?”
“Look, she likes the kid. He’s okay. Don’t give her grief about him.”
“I wasn’t giving her grief. I just don’t want her going anywhere with him. At least not with him behind the wheel. We don’t need anymore problems.”
Kara laughed, “Problems is what we do best.” She too went into the house.
Monica shook her head wondering why she was suddenly the enemy.
Sign up to rate and review this story