Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

Tell You How Much - Jan 2 (Follows Dec 28)

by AlexSanDee 2 reviews

Luke goes with Kelly, Elle, Don and Donna. The girls arrive at the venue. Mikey learns that Alicia has been sick.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 1357 words

1Moving
After breakfast Donna announced that she wanted to take the girls shopping. "We can shop, and then go to Chuck E Cheese's for lunch." She smiled down at Elle. "Have you ever been to Chuck E Cheese's?"
Elle shook her head no. She looked very confused.
"They have pizza and a great place to play." Kelly explained.
"Mes wuvs pizza." Elle said happily.
They had just gotten in the car when Kelly got a call. "Hey Luke" she said softly.
Don gave Donna a questioning look. Donna just smiled. Elle however tugged at Kelly. "Mes talk to em"
Kelly shook her head. Elle frowned.
"I was wondering what you were doing today." Luke said
Kelly moved the phone to the other ear, away from Elle. "Uh, we’re going shopping then to Chuck E Cheese's." She tried very hard to sound excited.
"Kelly would Luke like to go with us?" Donna asked looking back.
She didn't think so but she extended the offer anyway.
"Uh, well" He hedged.
"It's okay." Kelly laughed.
Luke didn't want to go shopping or to Chuck E Cheese's but he wanted to see Kelly. "Sure, I'll go."
"What? Really?"
"Yeah" he laughed.
Kelly told Donna and explained to Don that Luke lived by her house.
"Tell him will be there in a about ten minutes." Don said.
"I heard." Luke said. "Sunshine this should tell you how much I want to see you."
Kelly smiled. "Me too."

Monica spotted Christa as soon as they walked into the arena. "Christa" she hugged her tightly.
Kara gave her a quick hug after her mother stepped back. "What's up?"
"I'm glad you guys are here." Christa said "Too much time with only guys."
"I heard that" Ray said walking by.
Christa winked at him.
"You guys can hang out here or they've started setting up catering." Gerard said taking Monica's arm. "Bob and I gotta get to the interview."
Monica gave him a quick kiss. "We'll be fine. See ya later."
Bob kissed Kara. "See you."
"Love you Bobbykins." Kara said before pulling him back for one more kiss.
The three women found some nearby seats and sat down to catch up.
"So how's Jamia? Alicia?" Christa asked.
"Jamia is doing great." Kara said. "Not so sure about Alicia. She and I went shopping on Sunday and she seemed pretty quiet."
Monica decided that since Alicia had said the doctor told her it was nothing serious it wouldn't hurt to tell them. "She had been sick but hid it from Mikey. She didn't want to worry him."
Christa looked at Kara.
"How come you didn't tell me?" She asked her mom.
“She didn't want anyone to know."
Kara looked over at Christa. "You knew?"
"I only found out a few days ago. Ray knew and didn't tell me. I heard it from Frank."
"Frank told you?" Monica was surprised.
Christa nodded, "Yeah, this secret keeping is messed up."
"Well hell yeah it is. I don't know why she didn't say anything to me while we were shopping."
"You talking about Alicia?" No one had noticed Mikey had been walking by.
When no one answered he asked Kara. "I know you and Alicia went shopping. Are you talking about her?"
Kara nodded slowly. 'Yeah we went shopping."
"So what didn't she tell you?" He had only heard the tail end of the conversation.
Kara tried to think fast. "She didn't tell me that she was going to ask Christa to help with Jamia's baby shower."
Mikey shook his head, "You're not a good liar."
Kara looked at Monica for help. Instead Christa spoke up. "Really, Kara's in charge of the shower but it was Alicia who called me."
"What's really going on?" Mikey asked softly.
"Mikey it's nothing. Alicia's fine. She wasn't feeling good but she went to the doctor and he said she's fine." Monica answered.
"And she thought she couldn't tell me cause I’m such a fucking weak man I'd lose it, right?"
"No, she didn't tell you because she loves you and didn't want to worry you." Monica replied.
Mikey shook his head. "This is fucked up." He walked off before anyone could say anything.

Luke looked over at Elle's head at Kelly. He had hoped to sit next to her but Elle had a different idea.
'Uke, yous not wisnen' to mes"
He looked down at Elle, "What?"
"Mes gots gasses."
"I know. I saw them last night." He answered patiently.
"She's just letting you know that they're new."
Luke nodded. "They're nice." He told Elle. His eyes moved back to Kelly.
"Youse wuvs Keweee" Elle giggled.
"Elle be quiet." Kelly said blushing.
Luke smiled then leaned down to whisper in Elle's ear. Elle nodded and smiled.
"What?" Kelly asked watching them. Neither answered her.
"Elle what did he say?"
"Noffin" Elle said looking at Luke who nodded to her.
Kelly looked at both of them. "Fine, I don't wanna know anyway." She crossed her arms and pretended to be upset.
Elle didn't understand. "Kewee’s mad at mes?"
Luke whispered in her ear again. She looked up at him and he smiled. "Otay"
Kelly was looking out her window when Elle pulled her arm. 'Kewee"
"What, Bug?"
Elle pulled her shoulder down so she could whisper in her ear, "Uke says he wuvs you."
Kelly looked up to see Luke staring at her. Her heart skipped a beat.

"You know what's wrong with Mikey?"
Monica hadn't seen Gerard walk into the back stage lounge. He took a seat by her.
"He overheard us talking about Alicia."
"What about her?"
"She's been sick but she didn't want him to know. It's no big deal. She went to the doctor and he said she run down."
"So why didn't she tell him? Wait, why didn't you tell me?"
"Christa had a point. This secret keeping sucks." Monica said almost under her breath.
"What? Wait. Did everybody know she' s been sick but Mikey and Me?"
"No, Kara didn't know. I don't know about Bob."
Gerard took out a cigarette. The No Smoking signs made him roll his eyes. "Come on." He took her hand and led her outside the back entrance. "He's pretty pissed."
"She just didn't want to upset him."
"Yeah, well that wasn't a good call. She should have known he'd find out"
Monica didn't know what to say.
Gerard lit the cigarette and looked off into the distance. "You've kept plenty of things from me."
"You mean about Jenn?"
"Yeah and about Elle."
"I did it cause I thought it was the right thing to do." She said defending her decisions.
"You think I'm unstable?" He asked turning to her.
"What? Where did that come from?"
"You didn't tell me things because you thought they'd upset me. Why? Do you think I can't handle things?"
"No" She said slowly. "I just didn't want to worry you while you were so far away from home."
They were both silent while he finished his cigarette. "Monica, I'm stronger than you think."
"I know you're strong. I never said I didn't"
He pulled her into his arms. "I just want this day to go by quickly." He said as a whisper in her ear.
"Me too." She said
` "Gee, we gotta problem." Frank said pushing open the door.
Monica and Gerard both looked at him.
"Jamia called. She says Mikey should fly home now."
"What happened?" Gerard asked as they started walking towards him,
"She said that she's sure Alicia is lying. She's won't get off the sofa and she's crying. Jamia tried to talk her into calling her doctor but she won't. She just keeps saying that Mikey will be home tomorrow then it will be all right"
"Does she know that Jamia called you?"
Frank shook his head. "Jamia was afraid that would upset her more."
"Come on" Gerard said moving down the hall. "Let's get Mikey. Have Jerry get a plane ticket for as soon as possible. Matt can fill in tonight."
Monica rushed to keep up with them. Silently she said a prayer for Alicia and for Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story