Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

So Be It - JAN 12

by AlexSanDee 1 review

Getting ready to return home. Back in Jersey Elle misses her mommy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-13 - Updated: 2008-01-13 - 1251 words

1Exciting
Gerard rolled over trying to get away from the tickling sensation. He wrinkled his nose and it took all Monica’s will power not to laugh. Slowly he awoke. “Hey” he said in a sleep rough voice.
Monica dropped the rose petal she’d been using to tickle his nose. “Hey, yourself.”
He smiled, “What time is it?”
“We only have a few minutes before we need to get up. The limo will be here in half an hour to take us to the airport.
“What? No, that can’t be right. I set the alarm.”
“I turned it off. You were exhausted and needed to sleep.”
He sat up, leaning on his elbow. “But I had the morning planned. I was gonna call room service before you got up and everything.”
Monica reached out and pushed the hair from his eyes. “You needed to sleep.”
“But I wanted it to be like last time.”
She tried not to laugh. He was almost whining. “Gee, you wanted to do what we did last time, didn’t you?”
“Well, yeah.”
“Have sex surrounded by breakfast dishes?”
He smiled, “Well, yeah.”
Monica felt her body warm at the memory. “Thought so.”
“Well, you don’t think that was a good plan?” Now he sounded hurt.
She leaned over and kissed his cheek, “It would have been a wonderful plan if you hadn’t been so tired. Honey, you don’t remember but the alarm went off four times and each time you smacked the sleep button and went right back to snoring.”
“Fuck, did I?”
“Yep, you sure did.”
He fell back against the pillow. “Damn, I messed up.”
“It’s okay. Look as much as I would have enjoyed our breakfast” The way she said breakfast made it clear what she meant, “things are different this time. Tonight we will be home in our own bed.”
The smile lit his face, “Yeah, our bed, our home. Fuck, that sounds so right.”
Monica rolled over on to him. “Course we do have a few minutes.”
Gerard’s arms encircled her, ‘Oh, hell yeah, we do don’t we?”
They only made the limo driver wait ten minutes.

“Look, last night was a mistake. I really want you to go now.”
He opened his eyes not surprised at all by her words. “Good morning to you too.”
She slid out of bed and walked across the room. “Just go.”
“We need to talk.”
“There is nothing to say. It’s my fault. I was upset last night. I shouldn’t have called you.”
He cut her off, “You mean to say you let your guard down.”
“Fine, whatever. Bottom line is this was a mistake, shouldn’t have happened. Now get dressed and get out.”
He ran his hand over his face. “I understand loneliness you know.” He said softly.
Her anger gave way, “No this wasn’t loneliness, this was desperation. Yeah, so I haven’t been with a man for a while. I wanted sex. That’s all it was. Don’t try to make it into something it wasn’t.”
Her words stung. “Fine, it was just sex. Fucking good sex.”
“Get out.” She said angrily
He crawled out of bed and pulled on his jeans. “Sure you don’t want one for the road?” He spat.
“No thanks. It wasn’t really all that good anyway.”
He pulled on his sweatshirt. “Fuck, you are such a bitch.”
“Yeah I am. I told you that. Now get the fuck out of here.” She pulled open the door and stood waiting for him to exit.
He shook his head. “Why am I even angry? I knew you were just using me. That’s all you’ve ever done is use me.”
She couldn’t let her guard down now. “Yeah, that’s right.”
He didn’t want it to end like this. Slowly he walked towards her. “Look, I’m sorry.”
She felt the tears prick the back of her eyelids. She couldn’t break down. “Don’t apologize it’s not your fault you can never be a good as he is.”
He stopped. The pain her words caused blindsided him. A million retorts echoed in his brain. None of them made it to his lips. He walked out the door without looking her way.
Liv slammed the door closed then sunk to the ground.

“You talk to Jamia?” Gerard asked as soon as he saw Frank waiting in the terminal.
“Yeah, but I don’t know anything. She said Mikey told her he will talk to you as soon as you get back.”
“Fuck, that doesn’t sound good.”
Frank yawned. “I know.”
“Everyone else here?” Gerard asked talking a seat next the Frank. Monica sat down next to him. She nudged him in the ribs and nodded towards Bob, Kara, Christa and Ray who were seated in another bank of chairs all seemingly deep in discussion.
“Oh” Gerard said following her gaze.
“So you two have a nice time?” Frank directed the question to Monica.
“Of course” she smiled. Gerard reached over and took her hand in his.
Frank yawned again. “I just wanna get on the fucking plane and get home.”
“Yeah, it’s time to go home.” Gerard agreed. He was worried about his brother and Alicia. He just hoped bad news wasn’t waiting at the end of the journey.

“Kewee whens mommy gonna gets mes?”
Kelly looked up from her bowl of cereal. “I don’t know. She didn’t say what time she was gonna be here.”
Elle frowned. “Mes wants mommy.”
Donna leaned over and used a napkin to absorb the small amount of milk that had escaped Elle’s cereal bowl. “I’m glad you stayed with me this weekend Elle.”
Elle took another bite of cereal. She liked Donna but she wanted her mommy.
“I think I’ll give Liv a call.” Kelly said standing up from the table. “If she’s not coming right away we could go to the park.”
“Otay” Elle said still looking quite unhappy.
Kelly walking into the living room to make the call. She knew Liv had been crying as soon as she heard her voice. “Uh, I was wondering what time you are gonna pick up Elle.”
Liv took a deep breath. “Uh I wasn’t planning on getting her until this afternoon. Should I come now?”
“No, that’s okay. I think we’ll go to the park.”
“I’ll be there around four.” Liv said tiredly.
“Liv are you okay?”
There was no answer for several moments. “Yeah, I’m fine.”
Kelly knew she was lying but there was nothing she could do. “See you later.”
“Yeah, later.” Liv repeated. She closed the phone and sat down on the bed. Slowly she laid down and pulled the pillow beside her into her arms. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent. He was right. She was a bitch. Still, if being one got her what she wanted then so be it. She just couldn’t let anything ruin the plan she had set in motion. This was too important. If she could go back and change things she would. She should never have called him last night but the horrible loneliness had overcome her. Liv closed her eyes and tried to put what happened last night out of her head. It was almost impossible but she knew it had to be done.
Sign up to rate and review this story