Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > So Many Kids But I Only See You And I Don't Think You Notice Me

And you pull my head so close volume goes with the truth

by kristinluvspete 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 574 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kristin walked her usual route home that day from Starbucks with a smile on her face, something that never was there. Being blind, Kristin never really found a guy that wanted to talk to her even though she was beautiful.

Walking into her apartment which she shared with her sister, Jessica, she sat on the couch and was still smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" her sister asked cheerily.

"Well, I just met Pete Wentz and he asked for my number."

"WHAT?!?!?" Jessica practically screamed. "I don't believe you."

"Well it's true so when he calls me it'll prove you wrong."

"Ok, sure. Plus, how do you know it wasn't just some guy pretending to be him, I mean, come on, your blind."

"I'd know his voice JJ, trust me." Kristin replied calling her sister by her childhood nickname.

'I wonder if he'll actually call' thought Kristin as she picked up her MP3 player and began her usual afternoon ritual of playing music.

After hours of doing nothing, Kristin heard her phone go off. She picked it up on to hear that it was a message from Pete.

"Hey, the band and I are going to hang at my place tomorrow night if you want to come. It'll be swimming and a barbeque. Let me know if you feel like coming." the phone read off from the text message. Kristin was almost bouncing up and down when JJ walked into the room.

"What are you so excited about?" Kristin handed her the phone and JJ read, her jaw dropping open. "I am SO going!"

"That's fine, just make sure I look amazing! You said Pete was way hot right?"

"Um... yea... he is so incredibly hot that you would melt if you could actually see. But I want Patrick, he is so cute!"

Kristin laughed as she pondered the next night. 'Why does Pete Wentz want to hang with a blind chick when he is dating another celebrity who is apparently hot?' She was confused by the situation, but decided to ignore it. 'I'll just make sure that JJ has me looking amazing and I'll have fun.

____________________________________________________

Pete flipped open his Sidekick to find a message from Kristin.

"Hey I'll be there tomorrow, but I'm going to bring my sister so that she can drive me. Let me know how to get there." Pete read from the Sidekick's illuminated screen and was instantly nervous. 'She's actually going to come... I didn't think she would. Fuck... Ashlee' he thought as he watched Ashlee walk across his living room and sit on the couch. 'She will flip if he sees that I invited another girl over here.'

Pete sat down on the couch next to Ashlee and asked her about her plans for the next day.

"Jessica and I are going shopping. Want to come?" she asked excitedly.

"Well actually the guys and I are going to have sort of a business gathering here, so I was going to suggest that you do something with your sister or friends," Pete lied to her.

"Okay baby, I guess. Your business meetings bore me anyways. We'll just go to a club."

"Sounds good," Pete felt relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with Ashlee being all clingy as he tried to get to know Kristin. There was just something about her that intrigued him so much that he needed to find out what she was about.
Sign up to rate and review this story