Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > So Many Kids But I Only See You And I Don't Think You Notice Me

Trying to forget everything that isn't you

by kristinluvspete 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 896 words - Complete

1Hot
So I decided to update. I am jumping between this and writing a book, so forgive me if I don't write updates as often. I want the perfect ending to this one.

____________________________________________________________

It's been two very very long weeks for Kristin. She had to hide the fact that she was sick every morning, making up excuses not be stay the night with Pete. She wanted to be close to him, but was so scared to tell him. She hadn't taken a test yet and here she sat on the edge of the tub with the plastic stick sitting on the bathroom counter. She looked around the room and her mind raced. She didn't even know if he loved her, how would he feel about her having his baby? I mean, he was with Ashlee for so long and never had a kid and here she was, 2 months in and pregnant.

She looked down at her belly, the one that she knew would soon be growing. She wouldn't be able to hide it for long. She was pretty slender and Pete's hoodies would only hide so much. She had already noticed a slight increase in the size of her breasts and so had Pete. He thought nothing of it though, what man would?

It was the moment of truth. She reached over and picked up the plastic stick and glanced at the lines on the top. 'What the fuck do these mean?' She grabbed the instructions and compared figures.

Two lines. Two pink lines indicating that she was carrying Pete Wentz's first child. What was she going to do?

____________________________________________________________

"Don't worry about it so much Pete. She's just about done with her therapy for having vision again. She could be going through some crap with that. Remember how hard her first week was?" Patrick said trying to reassure Pete.

"She doesn't want me to stay the night or stay at my place anymore. It almost seems like there's something going on," he stared at his laptop updating his blog. "I haven't really seen much of her this week."

"Just ask her straight up what's going on then? Hell, tell her that you love her."

"So tell my girlfriend who doesn't want to spend time with me that I love her? Awesome idea Pat. Thanks, those three little words will fix everything." Pete closed his laptop and flopped onto the couch.

"Well moping around isn't going to solve it," he opened up the laptop and began to read through Pete's lyrics that he had been working on for the past few days.

Pete knew Patrick was right. He needed to do something because not knowing was eating him up inside. He put on some shoes and pulled his hoodie up and grabbed his keys.

"I'm going to Kristin's," he said as he walked out the front door. He wasn't sure what he was going to say or do, but he needed to do something.

The whole drive there Pete had come up with nothing. He knew that he didn't have the guts to tell her how he felt, but he needed to know that she wanted him. He knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.

"Hey," Kristin smiled and hugged him. Pete kissed her romantically causing Kristin to go weak in the knees. 'Good thing he's holding onto me' she thought as he pulled away.

Pete knew it was now or never. That kiss had given him some short lived courage. "Kristin, I... I need you," he pressed her against the wall kissing her more passionately than before. Her hands went to his hair, tugging lightly. He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist and carried her into the bedroom. They fell roughly onto the bed, pulling at each other's clothes feverishly. Pete leaned up and tugged her pants off, throwing them to the side. Kristin pulled his shirt up over his head tossing it into the pile with the rest of their clothes joining soon after. Kristin rolled Pete over so that she was on top and she pushed herself down onto him causing his hips to buck upward. He sat up and kissed her neck and shoulders as she grinded herself in his lap. Within minutes the two of them calapsed, her head laying on his chest.

Pete rans his hands gently through her hair. He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer.

"I love you," Pete whispered almost wishing she wouldn't hear. He knew that she had when she squeezed him tighter.

"I love you too," she snuggled up to Pete and fell asleep in his arms.

After a few hours Pete carefully pulled himself from the bed and walked into Kristin's bathroom. He stood at the toilette and glance down into the trashcan. "What the?" Pete finished and zipped to lean over and pick the plastic stick out of the trash. He looked at the lines, not sure what they meant. He searched the trash for the instruction and his jaw dropped when he saw the diagrams. He quickly put everything back as he had found them and made his way back into the bedroom. 'She's pregnant? No wonder she's been acting so weird. Holy shit, I'm going to be a dad! Why hasn't she told me?' His mind raced as he cuddled back up to Kristin.
Sign up to rate and review this story