Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > So Many Kids But I Only See You And I Don't Think You Notice Me

The lights of this city were too heavy for me

by kristinluvspete 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 1271 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kristin stayed asleep in Pete's arms when the nurse came in to chk on her. She checked all the little liquid filled bags and monitors. Pete noticed one that was reading the heartbeats of his babies. Pete lifted his hand and pointed to that monitor.

"That's the babies heartbeats, right?" He questionned and the nurse glanced at what monitor he was pointing at.

"Yes and they are doing just fine. The doctor has prescribed her some medication for the high blood pressure and she should be just fine. She needs to not be around anything that could stress her out." The nurse fiddled with a few more thing and quietly exited the room. Patrick and JJ had left about an hour ago. Pete had refused to leave Kristin here alone. He had left her once and look what happened? He didn't want her to be alone anymore.

Pete glanced down at the woman in his arms. Her head fit perfectly into the crook of his neck and her hands fit perfectly in his as well. He pulled her left hand to his lips and kissed it. He had no idea how to do it. The thought of not knowing her answer scared him because they had only known each other about eight months, but he knew she was the one. She was the main reason he left Ashlee and he has been 100% happy ever since.

He reached into the pocket on his hoodie to make sure the little velvet box was still there. Patrick had helped him pick it out last week and swore him to secrecy. He didn't want JJ finding out and telling Kristin. He wanted it to be a true surprise even though he was terrified.

Pete rested his head on top of Kristin's and drifted off to sleep with her.

____________________________________________________________

Kristin opened her eyes slowly to allow them to adjust to the light in the room. She focused and remembered where she was. Being in Pete's warm embrace had made her foget. She began to give his neck light kisses as her hand wandered down his chest. He slowly woke up with that grin on his face.

"Kristin baby, we're in the hospital," he smiled as he kissed her.

"I know, but you just look so sexy," she kissed him back with more passion. God how he wished they were at home right now. He cupped her face with his hands and in walked the nurse.

"Well it look like you're feeling better today," she said as she walked over to the monitors and the couple blushed at being caught. "The doctor is going to stop by within the hour and you should be able to go home today," and with that she left the room.

"She interrupted us for that?" Kristin said in a fake irritated voice and Pete laughed.

"At least you can go home today," he said and brushed the hair out of her face. "I want you to come with me to New York."

"Pete, I can't fly."

"I know, I was thinking that we'd drive there. It would be kind of cool for us to take a trip alone. That way we can catch up on the lost time over the past few weeks." He placed his hand over her belly.

"I guess that sounds like fun. I've never been to New York and I've always wanted to see it." Kristin smiled and leaned back onto Pete's chest.

____________________________________________________________

A few hours later Kristin and Pete were at their place and she laid herself down on the bed with Hemmy. Pete skimmed through the mail in the kitchen. All junk, perfect. He made his way to the bedroom and climbed onto the bed next to Kristin.

"So... we never really got to finish what we had started earlier," he said nonchalantly. Kristin giggled and he leaned over and pressed his warm lips to hers. Within minutes their clothes were coming off and Kristin was actually acting shy about her body.

"What's wrong baby," Pete breathed into her ear and began placing soft kisses on top of her shoulder with the bulge in his boxer briefs pressing against her inner thigh.

"I just feel, well, fat. I mean I can barely see my feet and I have stretch marks," she said as she looked at the wall. Pete gently turned his face towards his.

"You are beautiful Kristin. And you know I'm not lying because I wouldn't have this if I was," he pressed his erection against her a little more and she giggled. Pete removed his boxer briefs and the rest of Kristin's clothing and gently entered her while leaning on his hands. Kristin's head went back and she held onto his forearms as he thrust into her. He leaned down and kissed her passionately as he felt himself nearing the end. It had been so long since they were intimate like this and Pete knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. He delved deeper and deeper into her until he felt her walls pulsing against him and he let himself go. He pulled out and laid next to Kristin on the bed, completely out of breath and fell asleep.

Kristin pulled herself out of bed a few minutes later and dressed herself. She pulled one of Pete's clandestine hoodies on and frowned when she couldn't zip it. 'I'm carrying twins, what was I expecting?' She thought and stuck her hands in the pockets. She felt a little velvet box in one of the pockets and pulled it out. 'Holy shit!' She put it back and put Pete's hoodie back where she found it. 'He's got a ring box. He couldn't be proposing to me. I mean, we haven't even been together a year.'

____________________________________________________________

Pete stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. He was actually getting a good night's sleep. This was the first time he had woken up and it was only because he drank too much water before he went to bed. After flushing he glanced at himself in the mirror. His hair was everywhere and he his face was pretty scruffy. Kristin liked it when he looked unkept and Pete liked it because it did not require much effort. After grabbing another glass of water he made his way back into the bedroom and climbed into bed and pulled Kristin close to him. She sniffled softly and he sat up to see her face. She was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I'm just crying. Fucking hormones," she smiled as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. Pete wiped away the tears with his thumb and kissed her lips and forehead. 'Now, do it now,' he thought and he reached into the drawer in his nightstand.

"Kristin," he said nervously and Kristin sat up. "I... I love you so much and I am so excited to have a family with you. I can't even imagine living without you with me. I honestly don't know how I got through the other 28 years," he smiled and Kristin giggled at this comment. Pete pulled the little velvet box into view and opened it. "Will you marry me?" He looked deeply into her bright blue eyes trying to find the answer.

Kristin was speechless. She didn't think that this was really going to happen. She leaned forward and kissed him and nodded. Pete's face broke into a smile and he slid the ring onto her finger. The ring was simple, but absolutely breath-taking. Pete pulled Kristin close to him and they fell asleep in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story