Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Listeners

Hospital.

by natzlovesyou 1 review

Frank appears! YAY!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 1232 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

I showered quickly but thoroughly, sinking my nails into my scalp to release dirty feeling I had been feeling ever since we stepped off the stage. I toweled in the same manner without taking my bathing suit off and threw a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt un top. I apprehensively walked out of the showering area and all but ran to the bus. I jumped up the steps and locked myself in the bathroom. I searched frantically for my deodorant as I undressed and hung the humid bathing suit in a hook. I tried again and this time changed into a loose whiite wife beater and a pair of turquoise shorts. I combed my shoulder-lenght bleached hair and applied a tiny bit of hair wax to give it a little texture once it dried.
I left the bathroom smelling of cocoa butter (my body cream) and took my dirty things with me. I placed in their corresponding bag (clean, semi dirty, DIRTY) and noticed the guys were already asleep. I looked at the clock, it was three am. Apparently I had taken a bit too much time in washing than I had expected. I searched the bus and found out Paul was no where in sight. I hopped out of the bus and walked around, looking for him everywhere. I went to our friend's bands that were up but no one had seen him. I walked back to the bus and looked for my phone.
Tanith, you should've tried this first you sucker... I said to myself as I dialed the number and waited for it to start ringing.
One ring.
Two rings.
Three rings.
"Hello?"
"Where the fuck are you, Paul?" I yelled for him to hear me over all of that noise behind him.
"What?"
"I said WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, PAUL?!" I hollered as loud as I could.
"Okay, okay no need to shoud Tanith. I need my ears." He responded sarcastically and I noticed the loudness that I heard before wasn't nearly as loud as before.
"I'm at a party" He explained.
"No shit. I figured as much"
He remained silent and so did I. "You called because of this...?" He asked, I could see him smirking on the other side of the line.
"Well yes, Paul. I came back from showering and it was three fucking am and my best friend was nowhere around. I guess I felt a tat apprehensive" I snapped back.
"Well don't worry. I'll be staying in a hotel. I'll call you back later, they're waiting for me..."
"Who-?"
Beep.
Shit, the motherfucker hung up on me! Who the fuck is Paul with? Why in fuck's name didn't he tell me...? Tanith, calm down sugar. You're not together anymore...it doesn't matter where dear Paul's at, or with whom for that matter... I walked to the bunks with such thoughts running through my mind like a stampede of bulls. I climbed the small wooden staircase and collapsed on my bed, rolling on my side instantly and wrapping myself with the sheets stiff from the coldness. Tomorrow was a new day and I wouldn't let insignificances like Paul ruin what was left of this one.

"Tanith...Tanith, come on wake up! Tanith!"
I heard a voice whisper in my ear, shaking my shoulder vigorously. I chose to ignore it, since sleep was a number one priority for me.
"TANITH GOD DAMMIT!" He screamed in my ear and I stood up abruptly, hitting my head with the roof.
"OUCH!" I yelled as I rubbed my head and fell to the ground. Thomas started giggling as he helped me up.
"What's so fucking important you moron?"
Thomas stopped laughing and his face turned serious, he had obviously remembered the reason for waking me up.
"Look, Paul hasn't showed up at all...we called his cell and some guy named Frank says he's with him and that we shouldn't worry but that Paul can't speak right now..."
"Oh crap" I yelled, quickly getting on my feet and looking for my cellphone.
"What are you gonna do?" Thomas asked as he watched me turn the bus upside down searching for my phone.
"Where's John?" I asked Thom as I eagerly dialed Paul's number.
"He's talking with manager about possible places where..."
"That's moronic. Manager doesn't have a clue about Paul"
"Hello?" A familiar voice answered the phone.
"Frank where in fuck's name is Paul?"
I heard him sigh on the other end,
"He did say you where like this..."
"Frank, I mean it, let me talk to him!" I ordered, stamping my foot against the floor like a five year old who's been denied an expensive toy.
"He can't talk right now.."
"Then where is he?"
"I can't tell you..." He started but I cut him off.
"Don't give that crap! Where is he? What's wrong with him?"
"Er, he drank a bit too much and got into a fight..."
"Mr. Iero, would you mind giving us Mr. King's parents numbers?" I heard a polite voice ask behind Frank.
"FUCK OFF YOU CANNOT BE FRANK IERO!"
"See, that was why Paul didn't tell you..."
I remembered now I just heard a nurse behind him and Paul was somehow linked to a hospital..
"I don't give a damn about that right now. Tell me in what hospital is Paul. Right now, Iero."
"okay, do you have a pen...?"

I took a cab to the hospital and ran to the ER section. I fought with the nurse for about fifteen minutes and almost punched her in the face when Frank came out and calmed both of us.
"She's with me" He explained to the nurse and mouthed a sorry as he took me away. He was still grabbing my waist and I shuddered free.
"Keep your hands where I can see them, mister." He looked at me oddly as we walked to a private room. I saw Paul on the bed, watching the tv and I violently opened the door.
"What in fuck's name is wrong with you asshole?!" I yelled. He looked at me blankly and then I noticed the white gauze wrapped around his head and the swollen cheek. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him tighlty, letting my head rest on his shoulder.
"Bipolar much?" I heard Frank mumble.
I unwrapped my arms and stared at Paul's eyes, "Well?" I prodded him.
"What can I say, Tanith? I got drunk"
"Yeah, but you just don't get drunk, Paul. You haven't in two years"
"But I decided to do it"
"No reason whatsover?" I questioned him.
"I..I think I'll wait outside" Frank mumbled.
"What the fuck Tanith? I don't have to explain myself to you! Not anymore!" He yelled angrily. I opened my mouth and then shutted it again, slipping from the bed and walking to the couch looking at my feet. I bit my lip and stayed silent. I heard him sigh in anger and mumble something uncomprehendible.
"You're right, Paul. You don't" I muttered, standing up. "I'm sorry for actually caring about you...I'll just...leave."
I stumbled out of the room and noticed Frank's perplexed expression as he watched me go.
"That was it?" He asked.
"Well I can't be were I'm not wanted" I replied sulkily and walked away.


Who didn't know it was Frankie boy???
Sign up to rate and review this story