Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Listeners

Intense

by natzlovesyou 1 review

=)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-10 - 605 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

I walked out of the hospital and stood there for a second, breathing in deeply as I clutched my cellphone in my right hand. Once I had control over my respiration I dialed John's number and waiter for him to answer.
"You fond him?"
"Yes. He's...he's going to be released in an hour or two, I made the arrangements to have the nurses call you once he's ready to go..."
"Aren't you staying, T?"
"No..."
Apparently John's perception was a bit better than what I had in mind and he decided not to push the subject.
"I'll be home before we have to leave, okay? I'm sure manager canceled everything for today and there's nothing I need to do there, right?"
"Er...no. We'll handle merch and all of that."
"Thanks...this won't happen again"
"Don't mention it".
I hung up and was about to walk forward when a hand grasped my arm. I turned around to see Frank with a concerned look on his face.
"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.
"Hmm..are you okay?"
"Quite dandy. Shouldn't you ask this to the person with the mild concussion?"
"He's fine now, so I don't need to worry. About him I mean." He said, smiling.
"Well since you don't know me you don't have to worry about me either"
His eyes pierced mine and then the smile returned, "I guess you're right"
"Oh I am right. Now can I have my arm back?"
He looked down to see that his hand was still clutching my arm and his grip loosened almost gingerly.
"Thank you very much" I replied sarcastically and started to walk away. I stopped, realizing I had no cash on me, nor any means of transportation.
"Shit..." I walked to the sidewalk and sat down, trying ot find a way to get out of there. I searched my pockets: nothing.
"Is there a problem?" I heard Frank ask, not moving. I didnt' look up at hiim but I could sense he was smiling at me. I sighed deeply, realizing there wasn't much point on calling to have someone pick me up when they were coming for Paul anyway.
"Tanith? Did you hear me?"
"Yes, I heard you."
"So? Something wrong?"
"I can't go anywhere..." I replied, talking to my feet. His supressed laugh came out boisteriously. My head instantly went to him sharlply.
"Well isn't this funny?" He said in between laughs.
"Not at all" I replied, standing up and making my way back in.
"What's your plan now?" He asked, walking beside me as I entered the waiting room.
"I plan to sit here until they come to pick Paul up."
"Here? In the waiting room? When you could be in Paul's room? Sleeping on that couch?"
"I prefer to stay here"
"Just so you know, it'll probably be more than two hours. Won't you get hungry?"
"I'll buy something" I snapped.
"I seemed to see you empty your pockets and find zip. And considering you're still here even though you said you were leaving leads me to think you don't have money to buy food with"
"Okay, Mr smarty pants, both of us know I'm screwed is it really necessary to stretch this any further?"
He took a magazine from the rack and sat beside me.
"What in the world are you doing?"
"Accompanying you"
I snorted. "If you're not going to leave me alone then you might as well buy me a coffee" I told him, standing up.
"Oh, getting confidence are we?"
"Shaddap Iero" I replied as we walked out of the hospital once more.
Sign up to rate and review this story