Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age - Continued

My Only - MAR 17 (follows Mar 15)

by AlexSanDee 3 reviews

Kelly tell Luke about her past with Mike.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 1920 words

2Original
Luke unlocked the door and stepped back to let Kelly go inside. He moved around the room turning on lights. “Sorry the place is kinda a mess.”
Kelly smiled, “It looks like guys live here.” She teased.
“Yeah, now that it’s just me and dad it won’t be as bad. My brother was always messing shit up and leaving it.” He turned to her. “Want something to drink?’
“Sure” She followed him into the kitchen.
Luke opened the fridge. “Got Coke and Pepsi.”
“And beer” Kelly said looking over his shoulder.
Luke glanced back at her, “You want a beer?”
She shrugged, “Sure, why not?’
He grabbed two cans and handed her one. “You don’t seem like the beer drinking kind.”
“I don’t drink beer that often.” She walked across the kitchen to lean on the counter. “Mike was always drinking so I did occasionally.”
Luke hated to hear her say that name. “You drank just to go along with what he was doing.”
Kelly nodded, “Yeah, I did. I would pretend to drink more so he’d be happy.”
“That’s fucked up. I don’t give a shit if you drink alcohol. I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do.”
“I know that Luke.” She said softly. Kelly sat down the can of beer and walked over to him. She put her arms around him and gently kissed his lips. “That’s one of the reasons I love you so much.”
Luke took a step back out of her embrace, “Sunshine, we need to talk.”
“Okay” Kelly said sounding unsure, “Is something wrong?”
“It’s about us.” He said. He saw the look on her face, “Grab your beer and we’ll talk.” He led her into the living room and they sat on the sofa.
“Okay, what about us?” Kelly asked after taking a long sip of beer.
Luke took a drink and tried to put his feelings into words. “Sunshine I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about us.”
Suddenly Kelly was afraid. She just couldn’t bear the thought of losing Luke. She leaned over and kissed him passionately. Luke at first didn’t respond but as she deepened the kiss he pulled her in his arms carefully trying not to touch her stitches. His mind was reminding him he needed to talk to her but his body was responding to hers. When Kelly lowered her hand to his lap he moaned. “Sunshine.”
Kelly knew what she was doing was wrong. She wanted this to happen between them but not like this. The voice in her head was telling her she was acting this way because she was afraid of losing him. “Luke, please.” She whispered. “Let’s go into your bedroom.”
Luke tried to remember all the things he wanted to say to her but her touch was making him crazy with want. He stood and helped her to her feet. They held hands as the walked into the darkened bedroom. Kelly walked over to the bed and pulled him down beside her. In the darkness they fumbled with each other’s clothes until their nude bodies could finally touch. As the lay kissing Kelly reached down to stroke Luke. “Sunshine I love you.” He whispered,
“I love you Luke, so much it hurts.” She answered in a shaky voice.
Luke lowered his mouth to her breasts and Kelly sighed, “So good, that feels so good. I didn’t know it could be like this.”
Luke suddenly stopped and drew back.
“What’s wrong?” Kelly asked.
He wished he could see her face but the room was too dark, “You said you never knew it could be like this.”
Kelly closed her eyes, “ Mike was the only guy I’ve ever been with. He was never gentle and he always ended up mad because I wouldn’t go all the way.” She whispered, “I let him touch me,” she struggled to explain, “uh, there. Just so he wouldn’t be mad. He said I was just being a baby about it. When he touched me it wasn’t like this.”
Luke’s hatred of Mike grew even more. “You let him touch you even though you didn’t want it?”
Kelly felt guilt at Luke’s words. “At first I really liked Mike. He was nice to me. But then the longer we were together he changed. I realized he assumed we’d have sex and when I didn’t want to he got mad.” She tired to explain, “He said letting him touch me was the least I could do.” Her voice broke.
“Fucking bastard.” Luke’s angry words caused Kelly to flinch. “How could he do that to you?’
Kelly’s eyes filled with tears, “I let him. It’s my fault.”
Luke put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. “No, it’s not your fault.”
“Yeah, I shouldn’t have let him.” Kelly said, “That night the police pulled us over he..” She snapped her mouth shut. She had sworn to herself she would never tell anyone what had happened.
“Sunshine” Luke’s voice had a dark edge, “Tell me about that night. What did Mike do to you?”
“I can’t.” She cried. “I’m so ashamed.”
He knew he needed to make her let go of the shame. “Please?”
Kelly closed her eyes; “You’ll hate me if I tell you.”
“I could never hate you, ever.” He pulled the blanket over their bodies. “Tell me what happened.”
She took a deep breath, “He was so mad at me. He told me I owed him for ruining the evening. I told him I just needed to get home. I was scared. I knew he was drunk and I just wanted to go home but he said he wouldn’t take me home until I made it up to him.”
“Fucking prick” Luke muttered,
Kelly spoke again, “He told me to get in the backseat and instead of getting out of the car like I should have I did it. I’m so fucking stupid. I should have just gotten out of the car and started walking.”
“He would have come after you, you know that.”
“Yeah, I know that but I should have tried. But instead I crawled in the back and he followed me. As soon as he did he started pulling at my clothes. He pulled off my sweater and undid my bra.” Kelly felt so ashamed.
“Sunshine, I saw what he did to you.” He reminded her gently.
“Yeah, he bit me hard but that was later. I told him I wasn’t ready to go all the way and he laughed. He told me I was a little tease. I just kept saying I wanted to go home and he told me that if I…” her voice trailed off. She took another deep breath, “He sat up and undid his pants. He pulled out is dick and said if I gave him a blow job he’d take me home.” She broke down sobbing.
Luke closed his eyes trying not to picture in his mind the story she was telling. At this moment he wanted nothing more than to go after Mike for what he’d done to her.
“I did it.” Her voice was so small. “I fucking did it.”
“Sunshine it’s alright.” He pulled her body onto his and held her tight
“No, it’s not alright. I hate myself for doing it. I feel so dirty.”
He stroked her back gently. “Stop it, don’t feel that way.”
Kelly wanted to tell him the rest now that the story was out she need to purge herself from the shame, “I tried but I guess I wasn’t good enough cause he just got madder at me. He pushed me back down and pulled off my jeans. I tried to fight him but he’s so much stronger than me. He ripped off my panties and tried to push into me. But he couldn’t.” She struggled to find the words, “He wasn’t hard.”
“Fucking prick had been drinking that’s why he couldn’t get it up.” Luke spat. “Stupid mother fucker.”
“He was so mad. He kept blaming me. That’s when he bit me.”
“What happened then?’ Luke asked softly.
“I lied and promised him that if I he took me home and I didn’t get into trouble that we would go out the next night and that we’d do it again. That I really wanted to.”
“And he agreed?”
“He was so fucked up I guess he believed me. I talked him into letting me drive cause he was so wasted. Just my luck the police pulled me over.”
“God, Sunshine. I’m so sorry.” He struggled to find the words. “I would kill the mother fucker if I could.”
“Luke, I’m sorry.” She whispered.
“Sorry?’
“I’m not the person you thought I was.” She tried to move away but he held tight.
“What are you talking about? You can’t honestly believe that I think any less of you because of this? Fuck, Sunshine. I told you, I love you. I’m just sorry for what that bastard did to you. You have nothing to be ashamed of, not a fucking thing.”
“But what I did” She couldn’t make herself say more.
“You did what you did trying to get out of the situation.”
Kelly had to ask, “You don’t think that makes me a slut?’
Luke uttered a string of obscenities, “You are not a slut. Don’t you ever, ever think that about yourself.”
Kelly continued to cry as he held her tightly. “I’m sorry I ruined out night together.”
Luke shook his head, “Honestly, I’m glad this happened. I know it was painful for you to tell me but…” Once more he struggled for words, “I really didn’t want us to make love tonight.”
“You don’t want me?”
“Oh hell, Sunshine. I want you more than anything in the world. You have no idea how much I want to make love to you.”
“I don’t understand.”
Luke sighed, “There is too much shit going on in your life right now. I listen when you talk, I hear what your words are saying. You think that if we make love that will bring us closer together, that I won’t leave you. I’m right, aren’t I?’
Kelly didn’t answer.
“Sunshine, am I right?”
Finally she spoke, “I can’t bear the thought of losing you.”
“Look, I knew that’s where you were coming from. I don’t want our first time to be because you’re thinking like that. I understand that with all the shit going on, Liv and you worrying about you mom and dad that you think you have to hold on to me but you don’t. I’m not ever gonna stop loving you.” He kissed her gently, “That shit with Mike, don’t mean anything. I’m gonna be your first” he spoke from his heart, “When the time is right, I wanna be your first, more than anything I hope that I’ll be your only.”
Kelly closed her eyes and took his words into her heart, “You’ll be my only, Luke.” She whispered. “I just know.”
Sign up to rate and review this story