Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He always said Vampires will never hurt you, I guess he lied!

Chapter 6 - There's no going back

by Give-emHellKid 0 reviews

Kelly heads for the woods...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-04 - Updated: 2008-04-04 - 318 words

0Unrated
Kelly's P.O.V

As me and Jake walked back into the room I had an idea. "Can we trace the signal from the phone to find out where they are".
"We could give it a go" Jake said jumping over his desk and onto his chair. "How long do you think it will take" I asked him.
"Not long" he replied not even looking up from his desk "a couple of minutes maybe".

After a few minutes of me sitting there feeling useless Jake perked up "Got it".
"Great" I said excitedly jumping up. "Let's see it, Holy woods, that's just outside town I've been to that house before".
I quickly got everything I needed (you know, stake etc...)
"Kelly wait" I heard as I was about to walk out the door "Don't you think this is all a bit to easy, like it's all been planned, maybe we should just think first and go tomorrow when you're thinking clearly."
"It could all be planned... Or he could just be a dumbass" I answered with a smile on my face.
"Kelly please, just think, what would Alice do"
I was silent for a second the smile on my face had soon dropped. "She'd wait for a plan... but I'm not Alice, I don't wait... That's what makes us such a good team." I said as I ran out of the door into the darkness.

I got into my car and started driving, everything was blurry around me all I knew was where I was going. "Maybe, Jake was right, maybe I should have thought of a plan first" but it was too late now I was already in the woods. I decided to park the car about a quarter of a mile down the road from the house and walk the rest of the way.
I got out of the car, there was no going back now...
Sign up to rate and review this story