Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

All Comes Out in the Wash

by MicVSMoshpit 5 reviews

The perfect marriage starts it's downfall courtesy of Gerard Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-21 - 946 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I quietly shut the hotel door behind me and crept into the room where Emily was sleeping. She looked so tiny in the large King sized bed she slept in. The hotel had offered to get us a smaller bed for her, but I assured them it wasn't necessary. Even though I was a celebrity in my own right, I didn't want, or need, anything above and beyond what anyone else got.

Emily shifted and turned her back towards me. I smiled at my beautiful daughter, but there was no denying where she got her looks. It just surprised me that my friends and family didn't have a clue. Well, if they did, they didn't say anything about it.

I went to over to my room, kicked off my heels, and noticed Ronnie outside on the porch. He sat on the ground, his back leaning against the wall. He had a cigarette in his hand, but as I watched, he just let it sit there. He looked out over the city, his eyes darting this way and that, and I could tell that he was deep in thought.

I turned around and rummaged through my suitcase, looking for a pair of sweats to throw on. I was ready to fall onto the bed, close my eyes, and fall asleep. Sleep always helped clear my thoughts, and what seemed like a big problem when I went to bed, was merely a wrinkle in the morning. But this was different, my life had been going perfectly until mere hours earlier.

There was no way that Gerard was going to be part of my life again. Ronnie and I had decided that when I told him that our baby was actually Gerard's, news that he took surprisingly well. Nonetheless, we raised the baby together, and Gerard would have nothing to do with her.

The stupid berets keeping my hair up began itching me, so I took them out and then fumbled for the zipper on the side of my dress. Ronnie's strong hands closed over mine, and he helped me take it off. When it sat crumpled on the floor, he laid my down on the bed and his lips began roaming my chest.

Ronnie and I had a great sex life, when we actually found time for it. Either we were at work, or taking care of Emily, both of which took monumental amounts of time, and when we got home, I was often too tired for anything. But when we did have the time, it was as good as if we had just started having sex. Nothing seemed to get boring, and sometimes, very rarely, we would do role playing. His favourite was when he played a student and I was the teacher.

Ronnie moved up from my chest, kissing my collar bone, which usually drove me crazy. But that night, I wasn't feeling it, and he noticed something.

"What's wrong?" he asked, still kissing me.

"We need to talk." I pushed him away and sat up, pulling the covers over me.

"It's about him isn't it?" He shook his head and started pacing the room. I didn't want to beat around the bush, so I came right out and said it.

"We were arguing, he was angry that I named her Emily." I had never given Ronnie the real reason as to why I wanted to name our daughter Emily. I had just told him that it had been my favourite name since I was a young girl, and he thought it was very suitable.

"Why?" he asked, eying me suspiciously.

"When we were younger, Gerard had told me that he wanted to name his first girl Emily because it was my middle name. He's always felt that it was our name I guess." I watched as Ronnie clenched his jaw, the muscles in his face tensing up and twitching.

"How come?"

"I just told-"
"No! How come you named her Emily?"

"Because she's Gerards child. No matter how much we deny it, it will always be true, and I felt like I owed him something. I felt like he should know the truth, so I told him the same thing, "

"How has he always had this hold over you?" His arms sat limply by his sides, but I could see his hands balled into fists. "How could you tell him about Emily? He had no right to know, she's my daughter."

"But she's really not." Those words fell out of my mouth before I could stop them, and Ronnie looked at me with shock on every part of his face. I stumbled to find an appropriate an apology, but he spoke first.

"How dare you say that. Is that what you think? I have put her before everything else in my life Sara, everything! Don't you sit here and tell me that I'm not her father when we know damn well that I've done nothing but give this family everything of myself that I could possibly give. I love both of you more than the world."

"I didn't mean to-"

"Of course you didn't," he said sarcastically. "I knew this was going to become a problem one day. There's no coming between you and Gerard is there? No matter what, there will always be a piece of him here. I just, I don't think I can pretend anymore. I can't continue living with this lie."

"What are you saying?"

Ronnie looking at me gravely, and my stomach began to feel queasy. I could tell something wasn't right, and that something had happened. But nothing had prepared me for what came out of his mouth next.
Sign up to rate and review this story