Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > California Dreaming

The View

by The-one-and-only 7 reviews

The door... what's in that room? **!!IMPORTANT!!** I HAVE CHANGED THE ENDING A BIT. (p.s. you might not want to read this until you see the episode "Familly Pass".

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Parody - Published: 2008-05-07 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 817 words

1Exciting
DELILAH'S POV:

I was going to say that I hope the hotel room's nice, but this... this was...
"BEAUTIFUL!" I said
"AWSOME!" Julius said. We both walked into our hotel room.
In front of us was a large room that had a big flat screen TV, a huge couch, a circular table in one corner... pretty much everything you would need in a living room and more. On one side of the room, instead of a wall, it was a big glass window. I ran up to it and looked outside, Julius followed.

"This is amazing!" I said. "Check out this view!"
"Al has outdone himself. This room must have cost a fortune!" Julius said.
When I looked outside, I saw the ocean. The sun was bright, which brought a lot of sunlight in the room. The beach was full of people. We checked out the rest of our hotel room. There was a huge kitchen, and bathroom. When we went in the bedroom to check it out, I realized there was only one bed, but I didn't really mind that much. We're together now. I thought. Sharing the same bed shouldn't be awkward. I yawned. Julius, who was looking out the window in our bedroom, came over.

"I'm going to let you take your nap, and I'll wake you at 3:00 (PM), so that gives you about an hour and 40 minutes." He said. I gave him a hug, and sat down on the bed. He stepped out of the room and was about to close the door.
"Wait." I said. "I love you."
"I love you too Dee." He said smiling. "Sweet dreams." He closed the door.
I lay down on the bed and sighed. I closed my eyes.

JULIUS'S POV:

When I walked out of the room, I closed the door and walked to the living room. While she's sleeping, I might as well get started planning our date for tomorrow night. I thought. I went to the front door where I put our suitcases, and I took out my laptop. I started to search on the Internet for one of the best restaurants in California. I found a restaurant called Cafe Pacifica. It's close to our hotel so it'll probably be a ten minute drive. I thought. My blackberry started ringing. I answered it quickly because I was afraid it might wake Delilah up.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hey kiddo! How is so far? Have you caught some waves yet?" asked Al.
"No, not yet. I'm planning on doing that tomorrow. Delilah's sleeping, and when I wake her up, we're going to check out the rest of the hotel." I said.
"Speaking of Delilah, do you two have anything special planned for this week?" Al asked.
"I'm planning a surprise dinner for Delilah at Cafe Pacifica for tomorrow."
"Great! Ok, I was just calling to see how things were going. I hope you guys have fun. Scarlet would have been here talking to you too, but she's coaching Nosey and Zoe in fencing. I'll catch you later." he said, and he hung up.
I can hardly believe that we're together now. I'm so happy I told her my feelings that night. I thought. Just then, something happened.

"Julius!" I heard Delilah scream. I was in the bedroom in a split second. She was on the bed, screaming my name, but she was sleeping.
"Delilah, wake up." I said, shoving her. She woke up right away and sat up. She looked at me.
"Julius." She said. Tears started to run down her face. I held her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my chest, bursting out crying.
"Dee, it's okay. I'm here." I said. "What happened?" She looked up at me, tears coming down her face.

"Julius... I had a dream about last week, but you were the one who got hit with that needle. When you woke up for the second time, we were out of the glass box. Everything was the same as what really happened, but then..." she stopped. More tears ran down her face. She took a deep breath, and continued. "... Tibor came in and... and he shot you. After that, he charged for me and was about to shoot me... and that's when you woke me up." I flinched when she said his name... I finally had found a family, my older brother, yet I've never felt so alone.

There was a long silence where we just sat there with me holding her in my arms. Then she spoke.
"I'm sorry Juls. I'm overreacting over a stupid nightmare." she said.
"Delilah, I care about you. Nothing that makes you feel bad or hurts you in any way is stupid." I said.
"Thanks." She said. "I guess we'd better go check out the hotel." We both got up and made our way to the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story