Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > California Dreaming

White Dress

by The-one-and-only 4 reviews

The japanese restaurant...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 724 words

2Exciting
Delilah’s POV:

We were walking around the resort, hand in hand. It was beautiful! It was a big long pathway that was surrounded by flowers. The pool was awesome, and the restaurants were fantastic! We walked by a big building that was going to be the new complex that was opening soon. It was nice, but it the feeling that I got when I was around the building was weird. I quickly forgot about that when we reached the sand of the beach. It was packed with people, but the view of the ocean, the cool breeze, the warm sun on my face, and the fact that I was there with Julius was simply breath taking. I looked at Julius. I’m the luckiest girl in the world to have someone so perfect. I thought to myself. He looked at me.

“Do you want to go for a walk along the beach for a bit and then go back to our room to get changed for dinner?” He asked, adjusting the grip of his hand that was holding mine.

“That sounds great.” I said.

We started to walk along the beach, and about half an hour later, we were back in our room. I was going through my clothes to find out what I was going to wear for dinner, and I found a nice white dress. I was making my way to the bathroom to get changed, but Julius, who had just finished putting on his shirt, stopped me by putting his arms around me and pulling me on the couch to sit on his lap. I started to laugh.

“I forgot to tell you, you have to save you best outfit for tomorrow night.” He said laughing.

“Why?” I asked curiously, giving him a kiss.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” Julius said, mysteriously.

“Okay.” I said, and with that, I put my dress back and pulled out a different outfit.

We were going to this Japanese restaurant called Kai.

When we got there, the waiter brought us to our table and gave us our menus. We were talking throughout the whole dinner. I was having a great time, but something was wrong with my mind or my head or something. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I didn’t know what it was or what was happening. It felt like someone was in my head messing it all up. I decided that I wasn’t going to tell Julius until we got back to the hotel because we were having a great time, but I guess you could see that there was something wrong. His face turned from happy, to concerned when I flinched with pain, clutching the side of my head with one hand (the other was stretched across the table holding Julius’s hand.

“Delilah? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Julius said leaning towards me as my grip in his hand grew stronger.

It was coming back, that pain that I experienced last week; that pain that I thought was gone for good. It was back, but in a different form. I stood up. Julius looked pale; he was so worried and so scared for me.

I fell into Julius. I put my hand on his chest (upper left chest, right below the shoulder sort of... if that makes sense.)

“Somebody call 911!” yelled Julius. “She needs help.”

“Delilah! Delilah, say something... please. What’s happening?” He said. “Delilah, I’m here.” said Julius. He had all these emotions inside him right now. He had probably thought that it was over too. His voice was filled with hurt. He was hurting inside as much as I was. That made me hurt more.

“What’s wrong? Please Dee...”

I closed my eyes, gripping onto Julius. I know that I was getting close to falling unconscious.

“I thought... they said... that they... got rid... of it” I managed to whisper with all the strength that I had left. Julius held on to me tight. The pain was all in my head. It was getting harder to think, to talk and to see. My legs started to give in on me as the sound of Julius’s voice, the screams from the other people in the restaurant calling for an ambulance, and every other sound grew faint.
Sign up to rate and review this story