Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > California Dreaming

Strength

by The-one-and-only 1 review

The callifornia hospital

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-15 - 336 words

1Exciting
“Where’s the ambulance?” I Screamed. “She needs medical attention immediately!”

Isn’t anybody listening? I thought to myself. One of the waiters ran up to me.

“The ambulance will be here in a couple of minutes.” He said. “What happened to her?”

I wasn’t paying attention to him, so he left.


I was so confused. What’s happening? I thought to myself. I held her in my arms and started rocking her back and forth, like she was a baby. The doctors said that it was gone. But she still has it. I... I’m slowly losing her. For some reason, I could feel it.

“Why her! Why couldn’t it have been me?!” I cursed aloud.

My girlfriend... my best friend... my partner... She’s the reason I wake up every day. I live to see her beautiful smile. I love her so much. I looked at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

“Why didn’t I push her out of the way?” I yelled.


Just then, about four people carrying medical equipment and bringing a stretcher barged though the door. Finally we were on our way to the hospital. I sat beside her lifeless body in the ambulance. They began to hook her up to monitors. When we got to our destination, they rushed her to the ICU. I told them about everything. I wasn’t allowed to go in at the moment, so I sat in the waiting area and called Al.


“Al. I need help. I’m at the hospital. It’s Delilah. She still has Scicsiliostolavirst. You need to get here as fast as possible.” I managed to say in a shaky voice.

“Okay kiddo. Just hang in there, me and Scarlet will be there as fast as we can.” said Al.

I was about to hang up, when Al added.

“Just one more thing Julius.” He said.

“What?” I asked

“Don’t worry, she’ll be okay. Delilah’s strong.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story