- I'm enjoying this. From the title of the chappie, I was expecting the papers in Harry's hand to burst into flame. It was much colder Harry instead.
I don't have a lot of comment on the content... just setting things up for Hogwarts. A good setup with Ron and Hermione... the twins could go either way, but it looks like Harry will appreciate them. (I mean, c'mon, the twins!)
Looking forward to what's next-
- It looks like things are not turning out the way Dumblefuck expected. He has already made an enemy of Harry. Harry is no pawn in this story and he has already diverged from whatever path the old goatfucker had planned for for him.
I do feel bad for Hermione. Without Harry around she will have a very tough time of it in Gryffindor than she would have had she been placed in Ravenclaw. She will end up regretting ending up in Ravenclaw (there is also no way that manipulative old bastard was anywhere other than Slytherin).
I can't wait to see Harry destroy everything Dumbles has been working toward. I also expect Harry to deliver a sticky end to Snape.
- I'm sorry I can't agree with the others on this one. Until this chapter Harry was struggling and winning against a situation and homelife that was against him. In this chapter Harry stepped over a line and became an obnoxious brat. He is taking out his frustration on his fellow students content in his superiority over them. He has become good company for the likes of Draco Malfoy and Tom Riddle.
- I can see where this version of Harry would want nothing to do with Ron, and I agree with others -- Hermione will have an even more horrible time in Gryffindor than she started off having.
Snape v Harry should be epic, esp. since this Harry knows Dumbledore would do anything to keep him at Hogwarts
- Nice very nice. I do see this Hermione as being completely abandoned and perhaps being a step away from leaving the magical world entirely. I do hope to see a conversation between the two post authority disillusionment and her being offended that someone that worked to excel academically was forced into a quaint schooling. Given things a complete loss of a sense of superiority ever developing for her seems certain though Harry should avoid becoming as arrogant as the man that manipulated him.
- Your plot is... very entertaining (=worth reading).
I like your writing style, it has its goods and bads, it's very
straight forward but you do not describe Harry's surroundings, though that may have something to do with the fact that everyone knows how Hogwarts looks like.
Sign up to review this story.