Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Thing 1 and Thing 2 FOREVER."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"So dear. Will you be by tomorrow?" Gin asked through a yawn. "No. I'm not even going to tell Patrick I helped you lift a 60in TV." "I could have done it by myself." "By yourself which means sti...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-04 - 1579 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 79
Gin looked at me biting the inside of her cheek and sat down.
"So you're a little right." Gin added.
"A little? What are you gonna do sleep-"
"I can get my things out of storage."
"Besides the point. Stay here tonight and we'll go to Ikea tomorrow."
"Fine."
Gin had her phone by her head and then furrowed her eyebrows. I didn't know what this was about but perked up.
"Who's snoring?" Gin asked.
"I don't...why?"
Gin looked at her phone and dropped her phone.
"Joe's snoring." Gin stated.
"Meaning?" I asked grabbing the phone,
"shit!"
I hit end and 4:43:12 blinked call ended.
"When did you call Joe?" I demanded.
"I didn't call Joe! My bag probably called Joe! But I didn't! Do you think he-"
"He was snoring. Maybe he just fell asleep."
"Lets hope."
Gin left the living room and went to sleep.
Morning had come faster than I expected because Patrick wasn't next to me. When I walked down to the studio he was asleep at the tech-board. I shook him lightly and he popped up at my touch.
"I'm not sleeping." Patrick stated.
"Sure you're not sweety." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek,
"are you OK?"
"Yea I'm fine...I'm sorrie."
"Sorrie for what Red?"
"Nothing. Just don't hate me."
"You weirdo..... Patty."
"Yes?"
"We really....need...to sit down and talk about names for the babies."
"Names?"
"Yea pa. I mean they can't be Thing 1 and Thing 2 FOREVER."
I heard the shower upstairs start and knew Gin was in there.
"If you're feeling frisky, she'll be in there for a good 40 minutes. She's washing her hair" I said biting my lip softly.
I sat on the black leather couch and Patrick rose his green eyes at me. I started to laugh and took off my Geek Squad shirt that was 2 sizes way to small suddenly.
"Your tits look great!" Patrick exclaimed poking the top of my boobs.
"So are you going to have sex with me. I need to get some aggression out." I said softly.
"Ye-es."
"Good times."
45 minutes later I kissed Patrick on the nose and went to go take a shower. Patrick adjusted his pants and mumbled something about getting dirty as we got clean and I was all down for that.
I scuttled past Gin who had just gotten out the shower. I stopped mid slide and Patrick was already stripping as he headed into the bathroom.
"You good?" I asked.
"Yea."
"See you in a bit and we'll head to IKEA and ABT and furnish that new a-p-t of yours ok?"
"Sure."
Gin didn't seem too worried for the most part. I mean it was Sunday and yes, the whole world does shut down at 6p. But with it being 120p I think we can do some power shopping in 4½ hours. After all, this is why we're hot.
When we acctually got on the road it was 230p and I was hungry. Gin's breathing started to become laboured and I looked at her. As she coughed and then punched the steering wheel I saw puke start to come from her.
Gin quickly pulled over and threw up. I just cringed and wondered what she got into. As I watched my friend continue to throw up I wanted to know what was wrong. It was so bad that she had vomit on her shirt.
"How much longer Calista?" Gin asked.
"We're past O'Hare. So we're almost there." I said rubbing her back, "what's wrong?"
"I don't know."
I had grabbed a Target bag because Gin refused to let me drive. All of the reasons obvious but I would have driven. It just so happened that we pulled up to IKEA 10 minutes later. This in time for the mother or all vomiting to happen.
At this point the poor child needed a toothbrush but I wasn't gonna tell her that instead I offered her a piece of mint gum and we walked into the store. I was bouncing on a bed lightly when she turned to me.
"Do you like this one?" Gin asked.
"I dont know." I stated.
Gin and I went from bed to bed lying on them with each other in the positions we sleep in. I then turned on my back and threw my arm over her stomach.
"But I won't be here with you. It'll just be...well, you." I stated with my arm behind my head, "you're pregnant."
"What?"
"That's why you were throwing up earlier."
"Oh yea."
"I can't believe we forgot that."
"Ditto."
Gin and I sat up and she walked around the bed slowly.
"Do you think they have someone who'd shop with us?" Gin asked.
"I guess."
"Oooh! Lets find one of the employees and make their day."
"Will they let us do that?"
"We've got a little bit of money, why not?"
"True."
The next person to walk over was the one who helped us. We bought a bed, a bedframe, shelving, sofas, silverwear, plates, glasses and 2 candlesticks for no reason. Then there were sheets, a duvet and comfortor bought from there because of the size of the bed.
I then remembered that MAYBE Gin had a dining room and a dining set with 6 chairs was added to the mix. Then a painting caught my eyes and we threw that into the mix.
Everything else we bought from Target. It was Sunday, and they closed at 9p.
"Are we getting a TV today?" I asked.
"Yea, I think I'm ready now. I wanna get to ABT before they close." Gin stated.
"Where's that?"
"Off Lake Ave in Glenview."
"Oh by Patrick's. Good. Because I need these shoes from the house there."
"Cool."
"So can I get all this delivered today?"
The employee looked at Gin with shock on her face and didn't know what to say.
"Sweety. Its a yes or no question." I said laughing.
"They wanna know if this is cash or credit?"
"Credit."
"Did I just furnish your new place?"
"No. Andy did."
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"He would." I said with a sigh, "off to ABT?"
"Into the Sunset dearest."
I found it great how we got back to her new place by 740p in order for everything to arrive on time. When they delivered eveything there were boxes all over the place. Thoes we took to her storage place and grabbed what she needed from there.
At the end of the day which was 1150p I was exhaused. I stood around the living room AMAZED. I was even shocked that we mounted a 60in TV, with the help of the delivery guys. Then another on a stand in her new bedroom. Again I was glad I didn't have my babies in that apartment.
"So dear. Will you be by tomorrow?" Gin asked through a yawn.
"No. I'm not even going to tell Patrick I helped you lift a 60in TV. He'll have a heart attack"
"I could have done it by myself."
"By yourself which means still having the guys who delivered the TV mount it in the first place."
"Sure. And you held a corner."
"It was still a heavy corner."
"Ok."
I gave Gin a hug and got into the car as the slight sent of vomit over took me. I mean we cleaned the car up and down when we got to Target but I still don't see why it smells like this in here. I grabbed the Febreeze for Fabric and hosed the car down.
After a few minutes the smell was gone. For my sanity I decided to keep the windows down all night anyway.
Joe came over exactly the next day and I looked at the day on my calendar.
"Who's gonna be 24 in a little under 2 weeks?" I said with a smile.
"I'm still mad at you." Joe stated.
"Because that hurts my feeling. A lot."
"It doesn't?"
"No. Because I knew in my heart of hearts it had to be stopped and since no one else had the balls...."
"Where are you having your party at Joe?" Patrick asked walking into the room
"Angelz and Kingz."
"Is it open or invitation only?"
"Well, its gonna be closed to the public of course."
"Can I bring a friend?" I asked
"Yes."
"Ha! You can't take that back. What's Marie up too?"
"Nothing. We had breakfast yesterday."
"You did?"
"Yes."
"And then what happened?"
"Nothing we just...talked."
"Was she mad at me?"
"A little bit. But she knows why you did it. She acctually has a suggestion for a name."
"Go."
"Michael."
"For the boy or girl?"
"Boy."
"No. Not at all."
"Ok Oliver?"
"I dated and Oliver, had a miscarriage and wish the worse for him. Next."
"You had a miscarriage?" Patrick asked.
"Yea. That's how Gin and I got to talking again."
"I'm...confused. You mean, you guys weren't always connected at the heartstring?" Patrick asked.
"Yes. No. Yes...well she went away to school and she always sent me things but I started to Break then we pulled apart but I'm the rubberband man- we snapped back. She can't get rid of me."
"As we can see." Joe mumbled, "Joshua!"
"No." Patrick said going through US.
"Mariah, Rihanna, Hartt, Shiloe, Zöe, Justin, Scott, Tripp, Romeo-"
"Or, Roman?" Patrick and I said in unison and we smiled.
@@@@@@
Loooove us with reviews and stuff
Gin&Cali
Sign up to rate and review this story