- Another amazing addition to what is turning out to be a unique take on the Harry Potter saga. Please feel free to make the chapters as long as you desire. I will manfully (err, or do I mean wo-manfully) struggle through, in reading the result.
I look forward to seeing Snape dealt with soon.
I have to confess that the 'romantic' aspects of the story are not my favourite parts cause the action is just so good.
I hope that Mme. Delacour receives justice for her daughter and the perhaps the return of her body for proper interment.
Author's response- I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do to Snape yet...
- I'm not sure how much real romance is going on... mostly just a bunch of horny teens...
- Apolline will get her justice...
(#) PhoenixFrostweaver 2009-01-13Love your fics. Wicked chapter. Likin' the Horny!Hermione schtick. LONGER CHAPTERS!! UPDATE SOON!!
There, basics covered... may I ask where you first heard the "Yea, tho I walk..." quote? ;D
Author's response- I originally saw it on a black light poster circa 1974.
(#) huntsman345 2009-01-13Simply superb Clell!
You outdo yourself once again.
This is, without doubt, my favourite of your stories... no doubt my involvement in martial arts causes this (though I wish it were actually possible to do the things Harry does in this great tale).
Although I deeply respect your policy of cycling your chapters so as to update each story and satisfy all readers, I do think you are onto something brilliantly original here.
I will hope with my fondest hope that you continue this story with the same high level of skill and attention.
Thanks for the work, it's truly inspiring.
- Excellent chapter, and in no way was it (or earlier ones) too long. The only problem with longer chapters is the greater length of time between updates.
Like the 'outcasts' and Hermione's prior relationship with the twins. If anyone else has ever merged Volde with Fleur, I haven't seen it -- brilliant idea!
- I really don't like to think how long my DH would consider an obscene amount of money for 'bride price' before his well developed "Dad sense" kicked in.
Many things I loved:
Susan's silly grin - girl needed some happiness!
One job for the price of two- It's downright Goblin in practicality!
Luna almost breaking Hermione's brain- as it should be in the proper world!
Harry bitchslapping Snape, et al - Harry with a brain and a backbone-my world is askew with delight!
Minerva and the feet- hugs scene with delight- Poor Min! worrying about persnickety details!
I see absolutely nothing wrong with chapter size, except there could be more chapters!! Juicy, long, fun filled chapters that you ignore all the rest of your life to write daily!!
What, a girl can dream..
I could be prejudiced, but I'll bet our girl H would make it through all 12 steps, then have him go back and do it right when it felt real good.
- Another great chapter in the Sun Source saga. I love Harry's dealings so far with the Wizarding World. That said, can't wait to see more confrontations with idiot Draco and others of that ilk. Wonder what Cho Chang makes of her savior and the way he dealt with the Death Eaters, hope we see a flashback of the meeting between Dumbledore, Shaklebolt and Harry. Like the fact that Harry was able to squeeze some additional gold out of the Delacour's for the contracted hit on Voldemort, could see him getting more from others. As for your chapter lengths, I think they are fine just as you have them. Anyway, looking forward to your next installment! Hopefully soon!
Sign up to review this story.