Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Say Never

Chapter 25- We Don't Want No Drama

by Mo_Was_Here 3 reviews

Save the drama for your llama! Just kidding. “Fine, maybe I wont come back this time,” I said turning to leave.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-09-08 - Updated: 2009-09-09 - 2622 words - Complete

2Exciting
It's tuesday! and also the worlds shittiest day of school! today was honestly a ballsuck day. reviews would EFFING ROCK. oh and for now on i will only be aloud to post once a week due to my very very VERY busy schedule. so basically here how my life works. everyday i have swimming after school until five. i get home, eat, take a shower, and do homework until forever. then i sleep because i am so damn tired. then on somedays i have swim meets and dont get home till ten and i still have to do all those things. ON FRIDAYS i have swimming then i have to watch my brother play football then i get home and do homework, eat, take a shower etc. then on saturdays and sundays i usually have more swim meets THEN i work 12-5 (on saturdays i work 12-7) and i still have to do my homework. so basically my life sucks balls. so if you could please please forgive me i would much appreciate it. i pinky promise i wont leave you guys hanging. thanks for the reviews i really love you guys shit tons :) PEACE
wtf? only the 'cool kids' say PEACE right? looks like i'm cool now. shit someone call the po po


Chapter 25- We Don't Want No Drama

Gerard's POV

I don’t know how long I sat in the driveway for, but it wasn’t until it got dark that someone came outside to get me. All I could do was think about Maddie. What else could I think about? Realization washed over me and I started to feel irritated and fucking angry. How the hell could she NOT remember ME? I was her boyfriend and apparently a fucking angel! She should fucking remember me! I sighed out the anger and frustration, but as soon as I took a deep breath it all came back. I didn’t know what I was going to do about Maddie, but I did know that I would make her remember me if it was the last fucking thing I did. For right now all I wanted to do was crawl up in a ball and cry for the rest of my life, and that thought scared me shitless. I missed her too damn much and I have never felt so connected to someone in my life. I wanted things to go back to the way they were before, where she was all mine and I didn’t have to worry about her being with anyone else. I wanted Maddie more than anyone or anything, ever. Without her I felt completely soulless like someone had ripped me apart inside and left me cold and dead.
“Hey,” I heard Jamia’s soft voice say and I snapped my head around to see her standing behind the car.
“Hi,” I managed to say even though my throat felt swollen shut.
“You wanna come back inside? Frank attempted to make pizza and it tastes like shit, but then Joyce made us some pasta and we saved some for you,” She said quietly and I looked away from her piercing gaze.
“I’m okay,” I said then shivered.
“You look cold,” She said and I was freezing.
“No I’m fine,” I lied.
“Gerard, don’t bullshit me, come inside,” Jamia said but she still had her cool soft voice.
“I think I’m good out here,” I said and I was not okay out here. I was cold and alone, but I would feel that way anywhere.
“You don’t have to suffer for her,” Jamia said softly.
“I’m not suffering,” I snapped.
“Maddie will get through this,” Jamia said and a wave of torture shot through my body at her name.
“She might, but I won’t,” I said then stood up not making eye contact with Jamia and turned my back to her walking down the sidewalk and away from my house. Away from everyone and everything.
I walked for what seemed like seconds, but I knew to well it was hours. I didn’t care where I was or ended up I just kept walking. I found my way into some trees and realized I must be in a random forest, I walked along a nothing path tripping and stumbling over whatever, I didn’t even care or look or mind. I felt completely empty, so much I could be invisible. Finally my foot caught on something and I fell to the ground and lay there, not being able to get up, not being able to move any longer. And it was in that place that I lay there and slept for who knows how long with troubled dreams about her.
I woke up to the sound of someone shouting my name, I didn’t want to answer. I wanted to lay here forever. I closed my eyes tight against the moonlight and covered my hands on my face. I heard my voice again. I didn’t respond and just hoped they would go away. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to die here.
The voice became louder and I recognized it as Rays, then Frank’s voice came along after it. Where people looking for me? I thought wearily. I heard the muffled sound of footsteps and hoped that I would fade into the ground so they couldn’t see me, but it didn’t work.
“Ray! Ray, I found him!” Frank shouted and I winced at the loudness of his voice against my aching migrane, “Gerard, wake up,” Frank said softly lightly shaking my arm.
“No,” I mumbled against the earth and I wasn’t even sure he could hear me.
“Get up you homo,” Frank said and began to shake my arm more violently.
“Frank!” Ray shouted as he ran over towards us.
“Sorry,” Frank muttered.
Suddenly I was lifted from the ground and I placed all my weight on Ray as he practically dragged me home. I heard Ray start to breathe more heavily and I wanted to tell him to let me go and walk home myself but I didn’t have the will power so I just let my head hang low.
“Oh thank god!” I heard Caitlin shout and suddenly she was clutching onto me.
“What?” I tried to say through the muffle of Caitlin’s hair.
“We were so worried,” She whispered softly into my ear.
“Open the door,” Ray said roughly and someone did as he was told, I couldn’t tell who because I let my head drop once Caitlin moved away.
“Couch sound good?” Frank asked me but when I didn’t respond they put me down on the couch anyways.
“He looks cold,” I heard Joyce say quietly and someone put a blanket on me.
“Should we call someone?” Bob asked and immediately my eyes shot open.
“No,” I said hoarsely. Bob nodded curtly and I laid my head down again and closed my eyes.
“We should all get some sleep,” Frank said, there was a murmur of agreement and I heard their footsteps fading away.
”I’ll stay with him,” Maddie whispered and I felt sudden warmth in my stomach. Wait, Maddie? I kept my eyes closed shut tightly. I must have been imagining her voice.
“Okay, get some sleep though,” Ray said and then I knew I couldn’t be making this up. I opened one of my eyes a tiny bit and sure enough Maddie was sitting in the recliner staring at me, she smiled.
”You alright?” She asked.
I closed my eyes, “Sort of.”
“Er, do you want me to leave?” She asked.
“No,” I said quickly.
“Okay,” She said quietly, “So why’d you run away?” She asked.
“I didn’t, I was walking.”
She snorted, “Doesn’t matter, but if you’re going to be technical, why were you walking away?”
“I wanted to be alone,” I lied, if anything I wanted to be with her.
“Oh,” She said and I opened my eyes slightly.
“You came to look for me?” I said and noticed she was in nursing scrubs.
“Well the guys called to ask if I knew where you were, I thought I should help them, so I came,” She said and the tone in her voice was telling me there was something more.
“I’m not the only one running away am I?” I asked.
“I don’t like hospitals, at all,” She said firmly.
“I know,” I responded then immediately wished I could take the words back.
“You know?” She asked.
“Yeah, you told me before,” I said and remembered the six hour long talk we had.
“We must have been close then,” She said quietly.
“Yeah we were,” I said and shuddered at my own use of past tense.
“Oh, are you cold?” She asked and I shook my head no, “Well um, I should head back so they don’t freak out, and you should sleep.”
”You don’t have to leave,” I said and she squirmed uncomfortably, “What?”
“Can I touch you?” She blurted out then turned bright red.
I had to admit I was surprised by her request, but wanted her to touch me, I wanted to feel her soft skin again, “Yeah,” I said and she shook her head.
“Well the way I said that sounded sexual, what I meant is can I, like, touch your hand?” She asked and I sighed.
“Yeah,” I said and she smiled. She walked over and knelt down next to the couch; she took a deep breath and put her hands on mine. She went completely still and all the color drained from her face. Then her eyes began to dart around the room like she was reading an invisible book that was suspended in front of her face. Suddenly she snapped her hand away from mine and blinked a couple times.
“What just happened?” I asked.
Maddie smiled, “I really like you,” She said and looked insanely happy.
“Did you just-?” I began and Maddie nodded happily.
“The first day of school, you were the only friend I had, the only one who really liked me and accepted me for me not my, well, good looks,” She said and rolled her eyes.
“How much of the first day did you get?” I asked and she seemed to be deep in thought.
“Um, we were leaving lunch then, I don’t know,” She said and sad smile played across her pink lips.
“You’ll remember soon, I guess we will just have to see a lot of each other,” I said and the happy smile came back again.
“Yeah, I really want to see you more, you’re really awesome,” She said cheerily.
“Thanks,” I said and the door opened quietly.
“Madison?” My mom whispered into the house.
“Oh yeah, I’m coming,” Maddie whispered back and my mom closed the door again.
“What? Who was that?” I asked in disbelief.
“Oh that’s my nurse Donna, she gave me a ride here and helped me escape, but now I have to go back, visit me soon okay?” Maddie said and I nodded still not fully adjusted to the fact my own mother came here without saying anything to me. Maddie smiled then jogged over to the door and left quietly. Suddenly the warmth that filled my stomach was gone, and I felt hollow.
“What the hell?” I said aloud to myself. This was insane; Maddie had run from the hospital with the help of my own mother? This was far too crazy for me. Then suddenly my head began to feel very heavy and all I wanted to do was sleep. My body had no protests and almost right as I closed my eyes I was out.
“Should we wake him up?” I heard Franks whisper.
“I don’t know, he did look pretty tired, but it’s almost 2,” I heard Bob say and new he was contradicting himself.
Then suddenly someone poked me hard in the side, “OW!” I shouted and opened my eyes to see all the guys standing over me.
“See he’s alive,” Mikey said and walked away munching on some cereal.
“Hey man,” Ray said softly and sat down Indian style by the couch.
“Hi,” I said sitting up.
“You want anything?” Bob asked and I saw the tiny worry he was trying to hide.
“I’m fine, thanks though,” I said and smiled. Then my stomach grumbled and I noticed I did need something, and that was food.
“Hungry?” Frank asked and I heard the smirk in his voice before I even saw it on his face.
“Yeah, asshole,” I said and he laughed then walked to the kitchen.
“He tried to cook yesterday, it didn’t turn out to well,” Ray said and I laughed, Frank trying to cook would be very amusing.
“THE PIZZA TURNED OUT FINE!” He shouted from the kitchen and we all started cracking up.
“So we were planning on going to visit Maddie today, do you want to come?” Ray asked. My immediate answer would be yes, but before I opened my mouth I thought about it. Dan would probably be there, and Dan was dangerous. What would he do once Maddie gets her memory back and dumps him again? Dan would be a serious threat to everyone, and I had to make sure he was no where near Maddie.
“Yeah I’ll come,” I said and Caitlin walked into the room.
“That’s what she said,” She giggled and Ray laughed then walked over to her and pulled her in for a light kiss.
“I love your humor,” He said once he broke away and Caitlin looked absolutely shocked and unable to speak.
“Puke,” Bob said and made a fake retching noise.
“Seriously, get a room,” I said and Caitlin blushed and turned away. Ray grabbed and pulled her into his arms burying her face into his chest.
“Come on, guys, don’t be rude,” He said then walked with Caitlin tucked beneath his arm into the office.
“Has he even asked her out yet?” Bob asked and I shrugged.
“I don’t think so,” I said and he rolled his eyes.
“What a loser,” Bob said.
“Where’s Joyce and Jamia?” I asked Bob as I stood up and we both started walking towards the kitchen.
“Joyce is in the kitchen with Mikey, Jamia was kind of upset when she came inside after she talked to you, what did you say to her anyways?” Bob asked and I thought back to last night.
“Nothing that should have offended her,” I said and Bob just shrugged then stopped dead in his tracks. Bob’s eyes were wide open and I followed his gaze into the kitchen.
Joyce was sitting on the kitchen counter with her top off heavily making out with the also shirtless Mikey.
“What the fuck?” I shouted before I could stop myself.
“Jesus! I can’t go anywhere in this house without running into people kissing! What has the world come too?” Bob shouted and stormed away. Joyce clumsily hopped off the counter and tried to hide herself behind Mikey.
“Go away,” He said and sounded really pissed off.
“Why? It’s my kitchen, and shouldn’t you move to the bedroom for this?” I said and Mikey was fuming.
“Go away, Gerard,” He said again obviously trying to hold back his anger.
“Fine, maybe I wont come back this time,” I said turning to leave.
“Good we don’t need you and your princess drama,” Mikey shouted after me and the words hit me like a ton of bricks.
Sign up to rate and review this story