Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Say Never

Chapter 29- So Close

by Mo_Was_Here 2 reviews

“Don’t worry, be happy.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-06 - Updated: 2009-10-07 - 2108 words - Complete

2Funny
So basically you guys can hate me for not updating until today. i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! i had a really busy week and weekend and i am super sick and just UGH i hope you like this chap tho! love you all! peace out!

Chapter 29- So Close

Gerard's POV

“Puke,” Bob muttered and I felt my face turning redder by the second, Maddie giggled in my ear and my pants felt tighter than I ever remembered them.
Ray pulled over, “Maddie, go sit on Mikey,” He said without turning to face us.
“No!” I shouted, if she moved, it wouldn’t be pretty.
“Dude I don’t think I can stand it, Maddie move,” Ray said and Maddie groaned then unbuckled the seat belt and slid from my lap across Bob’s and over onto Mikey’s where she leaned against the window as he pulled the buckle across both of them. I tried to cover myself, but Bob noticed and mumbled “Sick.” I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes, the cool window calming down my warm skin.
I took a deep breath and tried to calm down, today was Coraline’s funeral. I had forgotten. I took another deep breath and tried to wash away the guilt that was overcoming me but it was too much. I had forgotten. Suddenly I heard Bob’s soft snore and I opened my eyes turning to look at him, he was asleep. So was Frank and Maddie, but not Mikey. Mikey’s eyes were wide as he stared straight in front of him, Maddie had snuggled herself into the crook of his neck, her hands on his chest and her knees pulled up into his lap. Maddie looked so small and delicate, her hair was curling now and I didn’t look bad at all, it was cute. I tried to smile, but seeing her in the arms of someone else pissed me off. Maddie was mine and as far as I was concerned Mikey wasn’t on relatively good terms with Maddie so why the hell was he holding her?
Just then Ray hit a bump on the road making Maddie slip slightly from Mikey’s grasp. I watched as Maddie situated herself in her sleep before going still once again. Mikey exhaled his breath then kissed her nose lightly.
My insides twisted in anger. WHAT THE FUCK. Mikey was supposed to be mad at me AND Maddie! What the hell did he think he was doing?
“How far away are we?” I blurted out and Ray looked at me through the rearview mirror. Mikey was a good shade of pink now.
“Fifteen minutes, maybe,” He whispered obviously he was aware of the sleeping passengers.
“Okay,” I said just as loudly as before making Ray roll his eyes before looking back at the road. I turned and stared at Mikey who moved acknowledging my gaze then turned to face me. I gave him the best hawk-like stare I could cause him to look away quickly. What a dick, I thought to myself.
The silence was awkward but I let Mikey sweat it out for the rest of the car ride. The dumb punk shouldn’t be touching her to begin with. Then Frank started mumbling something about cheese in his sleep, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. It was a humid day outside and I was glad to be inside Ray’s cool car, he always liked to keep it cold in his car even in the winter.
I peered out the corner of my eye at Mikey and Maddie, his arms were still wrapped around her. I saw Maddie shiver in her sleep before she nuzzled herself closer into Mikey. I clenched my teeth and quietly unbuckled my seat belt moved carefully past Bob and unbuckled Maddie.
“What are you doing?” Mikey whispered furiously.
“What are you doing?” I retorted before I gently lifted Maddie out of Mikey’s lap. Her eyes immediately shot open, I acted like I hadn’t noticed and sat down holding her snuggly against me not even bothering to buckle us.
“Hm?” Maddie asked groggily.
“Sh we’re almost home,” I whispered and Mikey watched us with angry eyes. I shot him a sneer before I kissed Maddie’s lips softly. She scotched father towards me to get a better position but I pulled away. I saw the hurt in her eyes and said, “Later,” quietly but loud enough for Mikey to hear.
I felt his scowl on the back of my neck and I couldn’t help but snicker at him, she was mine and there was nothing he could do about it.
“I am really tired,” Maddie whispered before laying her head on my chest.
“So sleep,” I murmured.
“Please don’t leave me,” She said quietly.
“I won’t,” I said, what a bizarre request.
“I’m sorry,” She said quietly.
“Maddie it’s-“ She was sleeping, more like dream talking, whatever she was dreaming about she was obviously sorry about it too.
“I love you, I’m sorry, please,” She said persistently.
I watched as she winced in her sleep and curled her up on my lap holding her legs to her chest.
“You’re hurting me,” She practically whimpered and a tear escaped from below her eyelids, “Please,” She whispered and was quiet while more tears slid down her face.
“Maddie,” I murmured rubbing her arm, she pulled away from me and hit her head on the window she was still struggling as if to get away, “Maddie!” I shouted and her eyes open, they were bloodshot and full of fear.
She looked at me then like a small child sat in a straddling position on my lap and cried into my shoulder.
“Sh, you’re alright,” I whispered into her ear as she cried.
“It was horrible,” She sobbed.
“What’s that?” Ray asked and I shook my hand at him.
“We’re almost home,” Mikey said and I rolled my eyes.
“They think I’m a total whore don’t they?” Maddie whispered.
“Sh,” Was all I could say, because what Maddie was saying was probably the truth.
Ray pulled into my driveway and I popped open the door and carried Maddie out of the car and into the house. I heard her sniffle and I put her down on the ground gently.
“This is my house,” I said answering the question that was written across her face.
“Oh,” She said as the guys came into the house.
“Shotty first shower,” Mikey said and ran upstairs without looking at me or even Maddie.
“Where are we going?” Maddie asked and when I was silent Ray responded.
“A funeral,” He said and Maddie looked like a lost puppy dog.
“It’s okay you don’t have to go, you can stay at the house or we can drop you off at your house,” I said and Maddie shook her head no.
“I want to come,” She said.
“You didn’t know the person,” Bob said rudely.
“I still want to be respectful,” She said and I was mentally punching Bob in the face right now, what an asshole.
“Okay well we should get dressed,” I said and took her hand and led her upstairs and into my room.
“I don’t have anything to get dressed in,” Maddie said once I had closed my door.
“Yeah you do,” I said and went into my closet, I looked around until I saw a black skirt hanging from next to my shorts and pulled it off of the hanger. I walked out and handed it to Maddie, “You don’t have to change your shirt, but I think it would be a good idea to get some nicer shoes,” I said looking down at her worn-out, checkerboard converse.
“I was thinking the same thing,” She said and slid her shoes off; she hesitated then looked up at me, “Where should I change?”
“Oh, uh, you can change in the bathroom or in here or the closet…” I said trailing off, Maddie giggled.
“Where are you going to change?” She asked playfully.
“I, uh, I don’t know,” I said and she giggled again.
“Do I make you nervous?” She asked and dropped the skirt to the floor taking a step towards me.
“No,” I said and rolled my eyes.
“I think I do,” She said putting her hands and chin on my chest looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.
“You know exactly what buttons to push don’t you?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me.
“I hope so,” She said in a sudden serious voice.
“What do you mean by that?” I asked putting my forehead on hers.
“I just want to get my memory back,” She said softly.
“I don’t really care if you have your memory or not, I’ll love you just the same,” I said she exhaled her breath.
“I really like this,” She said.
“I do too.”
“I feel safe.”
“You should, I would never hurt you.”
“Promise?”
“Absolutely.”
Maddie stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips against mine. She was so soft, so sweet, and so innocent. I loved the way she felt perfectly in my arms and how I never ever got tired of kissing her. I pressed my tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth letting me in, I couldn’t get over how easily she was letting this happen even though she barely remembers me. Then without really thinking I led Maddie over to my bed and pulled her down on top of me, her body seemed to mold with mine and I held her firmly against me. She pulls her lips away from mine before she pulled my shirt off and laying back down; she moaned and twirled her hands in my hair.
“Maddie,” I whined and she pulled away.
“What?” She asked, I reached up to the top of her shirt and tore it down the center sending buttons everywhere. She gasped slightly then peeled the remnants of her shirt off. Maddie then kissed my chin and nipped it lightly, I moan and she traveled down my neck and onto my chest. I felt her tongue teasing against my skin and I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed her underneath me and hungrily sucked on her neck. I could hear her heavy breathing and it turned me on, my hand slid down her side and on her thigh, then I pushed back her jean skirt until I felt the cotton of her underwear.
“Gerard,” She moaned. I felt her hand on mine and when I thought it was to protest she actually undid the skirt button and zipper, “Fuck me,” She mumbled and I was instantly hard.
“Maddie,” I said.
“Fuck me!” She shouted, I returned my lips to hers pulled her against me letting her wrap her legs around my waist, “Please,” She whimpered.
I stood up and wrenched off my pants and boxers, Maddie stood on the bed and tore at the rest of her clothes. She hopped off the bed and nearly jumped on me holding our bodies together. There was a sharp knock on the door.
“WHAT?” I shouted angrily.
“Dude, not now,” Frank’s voice was sullen even through the door.
“Gee,” Maddie pleaded.
“Sh I know,” I said and waited for Frank to say something else, when he didn’t I dumped Maddie on the bed and crawled on top of her.
“I was serious,” Frank said.
“God Dammit Frank! Can’t you leave us alone?” I shouted.
“We’re leaving in fifteen minutes,” Frank said.
“We’ll be fast,” I said and mentally cursed myself afterwards.
“No Gerard, not now,” Frank said firmly and I collapsed on top of Maddie’s nude body.
“Fine you win,” I said and Maddie played with my hair.
“Have we had sex before?” She asked quietly twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.
“No, no we haven’t,” I said and sighed we had come so close.
“We should get ready,” She said softly and I climbed off of her and sat on the edge of the bed I rubbed my eyes and felt Maddie’s hand on my shoulder.
“Yeah we should,” I said and stood up, I hesitated. The sight of Maddie naked made me hard again and I groaned. She giggled and walked over pressing her body against mine.
“Don’t worry, be happy.”

Rate and Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story