(#) whatareyouevensaying 2007-01-06Superb update. I suppose Draco has his own part to play. I'm actually kind of interested to see what you've got in store for him. Anything but a girl...please.
My favorite part was easily the beginning, though the bit from Voldemort's perspective was excellent as well.
I keep on waiting for Harry to start ripping into the Abbotts again; it seems inevitable, given their current policy of complete avoidance.
- I never expected Bill to be so bloody ruthless. Harry's temper is legend, and all of the Weasleys seem to share that trait, but with them, half are loud, like Molly and the others are quiet, like Arthur. I guess Bill is like Arthur. Quiet and dangerous.
Being a curse breaker with extensive knowledge of ancient Egypt can come in right handy at times. Amiee is going to live a very brief and painfull existance.
Harry is being Harry. He has never had a proper example fr controlling his anger. I wonder if Dumbles placed him there with that intent. Make him as powerful as possible in rder t destry Voldemort, and yet ensure he is such a danger to the rest of the wizarding world so that after Voldy is gone, Harry can be 'eliminated for the greater good'
Susan's tactic will likely work. Harry seems to respond to a sharp slap across the face (Even a figurative one.) and Susan's slap was a hefty one.
Preggers, hmmm? There's a twist.
As always, I await the next chapter of
'To Fight'. Alorkin
Author's responseThanks. I am starting on ch 29 today. Glad you liked this version of Bill. You make an interesting point about Dumbledore.~Jim
- AWESOME CHAPTER!!!! Yep definitely a crowd pleaser. I can't wait to see what happens next. Its about time that all the sex Susan and Harry have been having turned into something. I hope that the child turns out to be a boy. I think Harry and Susan having a baby boy would help them the most, or better yet twins, 1 boy and 1 girl and he can name them James and Lily. Ok I know its cliche to do that but you know he would because his parents are dead and what better way to pay them the ultimate respect by naming your children after them. DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)
Author's responseThanks. I think I already answered this on ffa so, I'll just leave it be.~Jim
- I don't understand why Bill would obliviate Aimee if he was going to kill her. After all, dead [wo]men tell no tales. I can't see this as necessary unless you're either going to let her survive, or turn into an undead mummy.
Other than that nit-pick, well done.
Author's responseI believe I also answered this one on ffa. Thanks for reviewing in two places.~Jim
- Great chapter. The scene with Bill was pure amazery. This is my first time reviewing, though I have been following this story since chapter 19. I figured maybe I should do the decent thing and review. So this will also cover all the other chapters as well.
This is the best Harry Potter AU fanfic I have ever read. The characters are strong, the battles are tough, everything is well written, and you have the most thoughtfully created Voldemort I have seen. I love this story, and my only complaint is that it doesn't update as often because of your other Harry Potter fanfic. Tried reading that one, wasn't interested past the first chapter. Spend more time on thiiiiissss one!
Seriously, great fanfic. The only one I have seen that could compete with this one is Resonance, and that is because of the quiet brooding of the story coupled with a Good!Snape that is believable. Write more, write on!
Author's responseThank you for your compliments. Give my other story a try sometime. It's a bit confusing to start, but once you get into it you'll be asking me to update that one instead. Still, glad you really enjoy this one. I start laying out chapter 29 today.~Jim
- An excelent chapter, Bill was in all is right to get some justice and beside he was right it will have made a political mess and make trouble for the minister.
Its seems that Susan is slowy begining to take her role as the person that will root Harry into the light side and she knows and acept that she will be waiting for him, the best she can do is to keep training and stay out of the fights so Harry can concentrate and she can take Harry out of his depression and post-traumatic disorders.
Its seems that Draco will need to take his own decisions, I just hope he doesnt become a drone and mantain himself out of the country(he will probably presured to serve Voldermort).
I just hope you can update soon and let us know what more have been hapening and the aftermath of the battle. Specially what the ministry and Voldemort think of who win.
- "Goodbye, Aimee Beaucourt. I want you to be able to see the reward your ambition and hunger for power has brought you. If I were merciful, I'd just kill you now, but I'll show you the same mercy you showed my friends."
I loved it, it was sick and vengeful, I loved that he explained everything to her. How he admitted he wasn’t a great duelist, but he was powerful and skilled. That whole portion was just great. It was cold the way revenge is supposed to be.
I also liked how Susan’s aura went pink when she thought she was bluffing. LOL, what will people think? I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Author's responseGlad you enjoyed the bit of Bill being a tad violent. I am starting on chapter 29 today.~Jim
Sign up to review this story.