Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > a week of complete unlucky shityness

when evil knocks

by frenchfish 6 reviews

Jay is greeted late inthe night by the captaine of the army from hell or whatever, hehas taken Herry and THeresa. He says that everyone else has till sun down to leave, other wise they will die wit...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 955 words

0Unrated
I found a cool spot, a spot to think, ponder everything out, stomp on it with an imaginary foot till it was flat and could look at it correctly, then mold it into something utterly different and pretend it never existed...kinda like PLAY-DOUGH! But this is all going on in my mind, my thoughts are like pieces of play-dough in art class, but this is brain play-dough, and brain play-dough doesn't mold as easily. I think i'm going insane.

I was laying down in my bed, i had no intentions of sleeping that night, none at all, i had to keep my watch out, i didn't want to suddenly lose anyone to some aquward reason, such as the servants of hell, or whatever. As i felt my brain fuzzle out of use, and my eyes droop shut, i heard it, the silent pounding of drums, women screaming and wailing, children crying, men shouting their war cries. I listened to the millions of voices, i was shivering, i felt my body give way to my fear and goose bumps molded into my skin. I tried to think happy memories, so i made a slide show of happy memories:

1. hitting Pan with a coconut (he-he)
2. hitting Archie with a cocnut (hehe)
3. leading my soccer team to the state finals and winning!
4. when the final of my siblings was born.
5. When i met Theresa and Odie.
6. When i met Atlanta and Herry.
7. well i love just about everyday with my friends.
8. the painting masaker.
9. putting a 'for sale' sing in fornt of my school.
10. when i kicked a soccer ball at my old teacher, she fell over with the impact.

Okay, as i entertained myself and tried to ignore the ghostly screams outside and farther within the islands depths, so i decided to count my siblings (this is gonna take a while)

(oldest to youngest)

Charlo (boy) age 28, living in Toronto
Madisa (girl) age 26, living with boy friend in Nova-scotia
Kwintin (boy)age 25, living in Oia Greece.
Lennia (Girl) age 23, living in Oia going to her final year of university.
Mannie (boy) age 21, living in Oxford, going to oxford university.
Lara (girl) age 19, living with my mom and step dad in Santorini in Greece.
Kima (girl) age 18, living in Santorini with my parents.
Paolo (boy) age 17, my older triplet brother
Krixtina (girl) age 17, my younger triplet sister living with my parents in Santorini.
me (boy, duh) age 17, middle triplet living in new olympia.
Matino (boy) age 15, lives with my parents
Lendine (boy) age 14, lives with my parents.
Cristina (girl) age 7, my step sister, living with my parents.
Mallie (girl) age 4, my step sister, living with my parents.
Charline (boy) age 10 months, my brand new brother, lives with my parents.

There are 16 of us!!!!! 2 are step siblings but the other 14 are purely my siblings, my parents had fun (that was wrong)but when my father died 4 years ago, my mother re-married a canadian man who had 2 daughters. Were a VERY crazy HUGE family, don't come around to our place on school days, it's a mad house!

Well all this thinking sure kept my mind off the creepy voices, but i couldn't help but listen, i had closed my eyes as i thought. There was suddenly cold breath on my lips, i opened my eyes, my breath cought in my throat at what i saw: a bloody man, a ghost man, with no clothes on, but his..erm, personal spaces were simply...not noticable since the blood and gashes and decomposing skin was everywhere. "Mortal" said the man in a raspy evil voice, but it almost sounded desperate, i looked in the mans eyes only to find sokkets where his eyes had been, they were also beeding madly. "When the sun sets tommorow, your friends shall perish like they're ancestors should have, leave this island before then or you shall perish at there side and join them in Hell! You have till the last light of the sun to dicide, we shall not give you second chances" the raspy voice from the blood man said, i found my voice "What will you do with them till then?" i asked angrily "ha ha, i have men, that still have bodies, they will enjoy the lovely girl for their own entertainment young Jason. As for the boy, he shall help with our work, young Hercules will prove useful. Yes, my men shall have fun with young Theseus" he said laughing, i felt the anger boil inside of me at the thought of men doing things to Theresa without her permission, for their own pleasure.
"You shall not here form us" i told him, forming a plan in my mind
"You will leave?" he asked
"In time for nightfall, it will take time to pack up everything and enjoy some sun" i said, i am very good liar as you can plainly see.
"Very well mortal" he said, and walked threw the door and back outside, i looked out the window by my bed, and i saw an army of bloody men and women and children, some men still had pink skinned bodies with good physics, but there faces were gaunt, they looked dead in a sort. I gave the men with bodie a nasty stare, one of them was holding Theresa, her eyes wondered over to me, she gave me a 'help me' look, i returned it with 'i will help you Theresa, you know i will' look, she seemed so scared, but she had no idea that men were about to rape her, i felt the anger boil in my again, she was the girl i wanted, the girl i had dreamed of having, and i wasn't ready to share.
Sign up to rate and review this story