Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Say Never

Chapter 13- Light My Fire

by Mo_Was_Here 1 review

“Okay! Jamia, just run!” Frank yelled into his phone making us all jump, “Jamia I love you! Remember that!” Then the line went silent.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-17 - Updated: 2009-08-17 - 2360 words - Complete

2Exciting
Chapter 13 - Light My Fire


Gerard's POV

“It’s okay, it was just a dream,” I said and she cried into my shoulder and I felt the wetness of her tears through my shirt.

“Yeah, you’re right,” She said taking a step back and wiping her tears away from her face, “Just a silly dream, I just miss her that’s all.”

”We all miss her; just tell me if you have more of these dreams okay? We can talk about it,” I said and she nodded.

“Did you tell Joyce about it?” I asked.

“No, I didn’t have the nerve too, Joyce cried herself to sleep last night, she has been really bad about it. But she has her ways of getting over things,” Caitlin said sitting back down on the couch.

“What do you mean?” I asked sitting beside her.

“She likes to forget through guys,” Caitlin said I gave her a puzzled look and she sighed, “The reason why I didn’t defend Joyce when Frank said Mikey was going to get some was because Joyce will get all, well, sexual when she’s sad. It’s how she moves on.”

“But what happens when she’s- er – done with them?” I asked and she sighed.

“It depends, most the guys are really slimy and leave her alone and she doesn’t have a problem with it, but some guys are different like she will keep them around you know, like they will ask her out and she’ll say yes and then they go out. I mean this has only happened a couple of times, and the good guys are usually the ones she has liked for a while but never made a move on.”

“Oh, so what happens if her and Mikey, do stuff.” I said and Caitlin laughed.

“Mikey seems nice, and I could tell he was sort of into her when we walked in, so maybe they’ll stay together. That is if Joyce does her usual upsetness routine.” Caitlin said.

“Oh, so if you’re so good at telling who’s into who can you tell Ray is into you?” I asked and Caitlin froze.

“Was he just being nice or was he really into me?” She said quietly but a small smile had made its way across her face.

“Hah, well are you into him?” I asked and she blushed.

“Was it obvious?” She said and I laughed.

“Shit! You go ask him! I’m not doing any of the dirty work!” I said and she giggled.

“Thanks,” She said and I smiled at her, Caitlin was a really pretty girl. And she wasn’t half as bad as I thought she’d be.

“Should we go back in there so Ray doesn’t get jealous?” I asked standing up and she giggled again.

“We wouldn’t want that now would we,” She said and we walked out into the living room.

“FUCK RAY! YOU STOLE MY FUCKING MUSHROOM YOU ASSHOLE!” Frank yelled and smashed a pillow against his head.

“LANGUAGE!” My mom shouted from the kitchen.

“MOVE BITCH!” Maddie yelled pushing Frank out of the way.

“EAT MY ASSHOLE!” Bob yelled and Maddie bumped into him with her shoulder.

“HAHA! I’M WINNING!” Ray yelled and they all stopped fighting and stared intensely at the screen.

“Wait… wait… YES!” Frank yelled, “HAHA SUCK MY DICK! I WON! I WON!” Frank shouted dancing around the living room.

“I hate you,” Bob muttered and Maddie and Ray started throwing pillows at Frank.

“HAHA! YOU SHITHEADS ARE JEALOUS!” Frank shouted.

“FRANK! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!” My mom shouted and Frank automatically cringed.

“Sorry,” He said and we all laughed.

“Dinner is almost ready,” My mom said, “I think you should go find Joyce and Mikey, you know his favorite places to walk right Gerard?”

I nodded, “Yeah I’ll go find them,” I said grabbing my jacket and walking out the door. It was a chilly day and the sky was clouded, it seemed to mimic how everyone was feeling.

I turned right down the street and headed towards the elementary school playground, Mikey used to runaway when he was younger and he would always go and hide in the big yellow tube bellow the slides. Now he just goes to the playground whenever he wants to get away from the house (now we call it the yellow dick but you get what I mean). It’s really easy to predict where he goes, he always leave’s some sort of hint behind, like today he put on his old moccasins meaning he wont be walking very far and the playground was like two seconds away from our house.

I reached the end of the street but kept walking onto the stretch of grass that led to the elementary school, and that’s when I began to hear the moans.

I walked around the corner of the small square brick building of the elementary school to see Mikey and Joyce seriously making out. Mikey had pushed Joyce up against the wooden poll that held up the play set and one of his hands were holding her firmly against his body. Joyce was moaning and grinding up against Mikey and her hands were moving everywhere covering every inch of Mikeys body.

Then the hand that wasn’t holding Joyce went down and began fumbling with her shorts and he began situating himself between her legs. I went to hide behind the corner and Mikey must have heard me because he stopped what he was doing and began to pull away from Joyce, “No Mikey, don’t stop, don’t stop!” She squeaked sounding all porn-star like and breathless, so Mikey started up again where he had stopped.

Who was this Joyce? Whenever Coraline and I hung out with Joyce she was sweet and innocent, almost never swore, and I never imagined Joyce to be like this. Ever. What was I supposed to do?

“I told you she would be like this,” I heard Caitlin’s soft voice say in my ear and I jumped she quickly slapped a hand over my mouth preventing me from shouting at her, “Sh!” I nodded and she moved her hand.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in a whisper.

“I figured you might need a little help,” She said peering around the corner, “And I think I was right.”

”Hell yeah you were! What the fuck am I going to do?” I asked her and she stifled a giggle.

“Send Mikey a text,” Caitlin said and I sighed.

“We share a phone,” I said and besides I had left mine at the house.

“Okay, I’ll text Joyce,” Caitlin said pulling out her phone and looking through her contacts for Joyce McLeay, “What should I say?”

I thought about it for a moment I don’t think, Hey Joyce, me and Gerard are sitting around the corner of the elementary school watching you and Mikey basically have sex and we want you to stop so you can come back to the house and have dinner, would really work so well.

“Just tell her it’s time for dinner and they need to get home ASAP,” I said and Caitlin typed my exact words and sent her the text.

“Oh, Mikey,” We heard Joyce moan in sexual pleasure; Caitlin giggled.

“Wait that’s not me,” Mikey said and I peered around the corner to see Joyce look down at Mikey with a look of confusion.

“Oh, then, wait what?” Joyce said and Mikey let go of Joyce and her legs unraveled from around Mikey’s and found the ground again; but they were still only inches away from each other. They looked at each other for a moment and I thought they were going to start again but instead Joyce reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

“It’s from Caitlin,” She said and Mikey moved to her side to read the text.

“Oh, should we go back to the house then?” Mikey asked and Joyce slipped her phone back into her pocket.

“Yeah probably,” She said and Mikey grabbed her hand before she could move and pushed her back up against the poll and started kissing her again, but this time it wasn’t a groping, intrusive kiss like before but it was sweet and made Caitlin go “Aww!”

When Mikey stopped Joyce looked awestruck but smiled like a fool and they began walking towards us holding hands.

“Um how are we supposed to get back to the house without them noticing?” Caitlin asked and I turned around.

“Yeah, hadn’t thought about that, come on!” I said and ran alongside the school and through the backyards.

“Gerard!” Caitlin shouted from beside me.

“Yeah?” I shouted back as we ran through my neighbor’s back yard.

“Isn’t there a fence in your back yard?” She shouted and I looked at her then before I could answer I stopped and she went tumbling over the fence.

“Holy shit!” I shouted and jumped over the fence, “Are you okay?” I asked helping her up. She had a small cut on the forehead and a bruised lip.

“Do I look okay?” She asked and I was surprised she hadn’t said it snottily.

“Um, no, not exactly,” I said and put my arm around her shoulder and helped her back into the house.

I opened the back door and helped Caitlin in and smelt Taco meat and my mom’s famous blueberry cobbler.

“Yum, something smells good,” Caitlin said and I sat her on a chair in the dining room and walked into the kitchen.

“Hey mom, can I talk to you for a second?” Bob, Frank, Ray, and Maddie were all chomping down on tacos and didn’t seem to notice I had walked in.

“Yeah sure,” She said taking off her apron and walking out into the dining room.

“Can you help Caitlin?” I said making an arm gesture to Caitlin who smiled at my mom and my mom’s eyes got all wide.

“Gerard Arthur Way!” My mom shouted and I knew I was in for it, “What did you do?”

“Mrs. Way it wasn’t Gerard’s fault, see we were running through the backyards and I wasn’t paying attention and tripped over the fence I swear he had tried to warn me, but I was off in some other universe.” Caitlin said as my mom examined her cut. My mom reached into her pocket and pulled out a butterfly bandage and placed it on Caitlin’s cut.

“It’s not deep enough to get stitches or do any major damage, so you should be good, but we need to get some ice on that lip,” My mom said pulling Caitlin into the kitchen and began filling a Ziploc with ice.

“Whahappent?” Ray said with his mouth full of food but got up and walked over next to Caitlin grabbing her hand.

“Just fell, it’s nothing really,” She said and squeezed his hand.

“Like I said earlier, vomit,” Bob whispered so only Maddie and I heard and we started cracking up. Ray gave us the death glare and we all immediately stopped.

Then I heard the opening and closing of the front door and Mikey and Joyce walked in.

“Yummy, this smells delicious!” Joyce said and helped herself to a plate; this was the Joyce I was used to seeing.

“Whoa, what happened to your face?” Mikey asked grabbing a taco and a huge piece of cobbler.

“Mikey, be nice,” Ray said smiling at Caitlin and she smiled back.

“I fell that’s it,” She said and Joyce’s facial expression turned concerned.

“Are you going to be okay?” She asked dead seriously and the room went silent.

Caitlin smiled at Joyce and nodded, “Mrs. Way is taking good care of me, it’s really only a scratch, and it didn’t hurt that much anyway.”

“She’s going to be fine,” My mom said assuring Joyce and she nodded still looking slightly concerned at Caitlin.

Then my mom’s pager beeped and she jumped, “I’m sorry, I have to get to work,” She said shakily and turned to me and Mikey, “Your father had to drive to Maryland because of coming home from Ireland on short notice so he will be back when he can, I am taking the night shift again and will get off work at about 10 o’clock tomorrow. Everyone can stay here for the night if that’s alright with there parents, just clean up dinner and I don’t have any protests. There are frozen waffles in the freezer and cereal in the cupboard. If you need anything just page me.” My mom said then grabbed her purse and ran out the door.

“Wow I wish my parents trusted me like that,” Maddie said and we all snorted, “What?” She said taking another bite of taco.

“You? Trusted? Yeah right,” Bob said and took a swig of mountain dew.

“She was rather jumpy, I wonder what emergency she had to take care of,” Ray said helping Caitlin with her food.

“Who knows, she barely ever tells us what she does,” Mikey said.

“Yeah so we just never ask anymore,” I added and everyone nodded, then Frank’s phone went berserk.

“Hello? Jamia? Whoa slow down!” I heard a girl’s voice shouting panicky into the phone.

“What the-? Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?” Frank asked and all our attention was to him.

“Okay, Jamia, calm down, I’m at Gerard’s house just get here as soon as you can,” Frank said and we heard Jamia’s frantic yells back into the phone and the distant sound of police sirens.

“What’s going on?” Maddie whispered in my ear and I shrugged.

“Okay! Jamia, just run!” Frank yelled into his phone making us all jump, “Jamia I love you! Remember that!” Then the line went silent and Frank sighed and closed the phone, “Someone lit the school on fire.”


Rate and Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story